Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I probably knew how this was going to go but I did it anyway.

:lolbron:

Met up with this young Sudanese chick last night. I was at an event two weeks ago and she approached me and started chatting, she asked for my IG, were into similar things, so chat had been pleasant enough. Maybe too pleasant. I said we should meet up for a drink.

Meet was fine but I felt no sexual tension at all, funny thing is I met her at a kink dance event. So I thought she'd be more on it.

The Ass is very phat. And like I said she's pleasant enough. Attractive, but little good that does me if there is no sexual tension. Drinks ended I'm like, we should hang out some more as it's Halloween weekend.

She's like I'm going to have to get home, she just moved back from downtown to her parents in Surrey and she was out late on friday. Ok, Fair enough. Not going to push anything.

I was going to send her a message saying let me know when you get home, then thought why?

And surprise surprise, no message from her last night or today.

Tbh she messaged me before the hang saying she got to the station early. And I told her she can drop by my place first, so shes not standing out in the cold. She came up and wouldn't even take her shoes off or come too inside as if I was going to drag her in the yard. From then I knew the energy was probaly going to be iffy.

So before we left my place I messaged a chick whose been on me all week. Who had invited me to a Halloween house party she was throwing telling her I'd be there later. And that party was fire.

Sometimes you need to double book these dates.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
A lot men brought up this point and they just glossed over it. Women like that got me fukked all the way up.
And then you nikkas saying imma protect all black women cuz I ain’t scared or a wimp you know simp ass dudes
Yea alot of women dont even see men as human. Just as a utility, thats why i love social media because clout is a hell of a drug and no amount of men caping for them will cover because stick a mic and/or camera in their face and they tell everything.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea alot of women dont even see men as human. Just as a utility, thats why i love social media because clout is a hell of a drug and no amount of men caping for them will cover because stick a mic and/or camera in their face and they tell everything.

if we are being real if surrogacy for men was more streamlined all this shyt would be over lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Even Joe smith having issues keeping his main lady off only fans.. yikes, could these old heads be on some IG skit clout wave?! :patrice:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
My brothers im highly confused by these women wanting us to protect them just to turn around and try to shyt on us. I was watching an ig clip and a married woman said it’s not her husband’s job to protect them if they get themselves in a bad situation and they got upset about it.

Part of the game these days is not paying attention to bird babble. Arguing with fools is never a good look.

It's what these chicks do in the real life that counts. And most of what they say they want, they don't actually live by it.

They want, 6'5" and have a baby by a dude that's 5'7". Just like makeup to make her skin look good, heels to emphasize the ass and calves, nails/lashes/jewelry to catch your attention and then dazzle your eye.

All of them are engaged in psyops.

It's been engrained in them first by mother and family members, then by friends, and finally by dudes they lust after and find themselves being used. And I include all that cats talmbout such and such girl is raised in a different culture.

The battle of the sexes is deeper than culture. She'll be a traditional woman, and you are paying for everything, buying her gifts, giving her money for her parents, like a traditional man.

I'm not mad at these broads at all. It's reasonable to protect oneself, and to screen out unsuitable matches.

The thing is, they want it both ways. She wanted the big education, now she in debt. She wanted the big job, now she don't have time to date or stay healthy. She wanted Derrick Jaxn, and now she gotta deal with all the other women that want him.

She wants to be a traditional woman, but "her" way... Smh

Even broads that get it "all", everything on the list, they still act like Lori Harvey. Because her dreams never live up to the reality. No man is ever good enough, and even if she thinks so, the first date treatment is going to end. And he's the one to blame. Friends and media will say, if he wanted to, he would.

If he manages to be devoted, she will get used to that too ..

Most of these Bad B's, no matter how fine they are, just don't get the thing they think the deserve. Even Michelle was talking about 10 bad years of marriage. Like she or any woman could do better (in her mind, like he could do better, do more for her).

And every broke tooth scalawag thinks she's a 10. There is no respite with the pleasant plain Jaqueesha.

Men, typically want less, and do less, but also tend to get less.

So if all a dude wants is cute face and a nice backend, he's got to work "hard" for it, and whether he "gets" it, is entirely up to how the female feels. Love you today with your tree trunk codpiece, and hate you tomorrow and joking about your two inch killer.

Dudes at the top of every metric, wanted by "every" woman, cats that got it like that - they still end up with the "same ol woman" - to paraphrase the LSA disciples.

That's why a black man needs to protect his sanity, look for females that aren't so far gone, and most of all, be good with being on your own, in instead of sleeping next to the enemy. And even if the screening goes well, he needs to do a lot of training/getting the chick in his program. And if she wants to act up, he needs to have enough skills to replace her, and bread to keep things moving.

It's not easy being a man

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm not even a party guy, but I'd appreciate it if my couple friends would have wilder parties with more attractive single women.

I still had fun at the party, but it was a little too chill.
Enjoy it while it’s lasts cause once they all married/wifed up, you gotta find them parties on ya own breh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Was in a light discussion on the Cheesecake Factory deal with a single chick. From what I could gather she’s well educated and makes good $. She was pretty reasonable about it :manny: