Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My brothers im highly confused by these women wanting us to protect them just to turn around and try to shyt on us. I was watching an ig clip and a married woman said it’s not her husband’s job to protect them if they get themselves in a bad situation and they got upset about it.
They as in women you know personally?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They as in women you know personally?
Women I know personally would be an exception to an extent. Like at work i see them every day so im more willing to help them with a minor issue if i can.

Im speaking on women who get themselves in bad situations but paint it as men are just bad and do it just because

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Women I know personally would be an exception to an extent. Like at work i see them every day so im more willing to help them with a minor issue if i can.

Im speaking on women who get themselves in bad situations but paint it as men are just bad and do it just because
I mean the women you said got upset over the IG post. Women you deal with got upset about it?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I mean the women you said got upset over the IG post. Women you deal with got upset about it?
Oh naw women in the comments, you know the usual a real man would do this and blasé blasé. Im legitimately confused on why they think someone supposed to risk their lives for their bad decisions.

Minor stuff i can somewhat agree if they not on some set up shyt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Oh naw women in the comments, you know the usual a real man would do this and blasé blasé. Im legitimately confused on why they think someone supposed to risk their lives for their bad decisions.

Minor stuff i can somewhat agree if they not on some set up shyt
My advice:

If you aren’t dealing with women that think that way it doesn’t rate :manny:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
My brothers im highly confused by these women wanting us to protect them just to turn around and try to shyt on us. I was watching an ig clip and a married woman said it’s not her husband’s job to protect them if they get themselves in a bad situation and they got upset about it.
This to me is the final stage of shyt test women throw out to men, they know if they can manipulate men to give universal "protection" without receiving anything back, they can go around disrespecting men across the board because they have attack dog at the ready to crash out. It makes absolutely no sense to offer protection to someone who wont take your direction or be under you so to say.

They just want the ability to disrespect men in mass, talk sideways with no recourse, figuratively spit in the face of anyone with no consequence because they know there is a simp chipped gynocrat zombie waiting to crash out at a moments notice at their behest, atleast that is what they would want. Its the final stage of pushing for everything you want without giving anything, good luck if you sign up for that deal, lmaoo

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This to me is the final stage of shyt test women throw out to men, they know if they can manipulate men to give universal "protection" without receiving anything back, they can go around disrespecting men across the board because they have attack dog at the ready to crash out. It makes absolutely no sense to offer protection to someone who wont take your direction or be under you so to say.

They just want the ability to disrespect men in mass, talk sideways with no recourse, figuratively spit in the face of anyone with no consequence because they know there is a simp chipped gynocrat zombie waiting to crash out at a moments notice at their behest, atleast that is what they would want. Its the final stage of pushing for everything you want without giving anything, good luck if you sign up for that deal, lmaoo
Like they keep saying men specifically black men just randomly attack women just out of the blue like in broad daylight we agree that it could happen but in that context a guy would be more willing to help out a woman whether he knows her or not.

As for it happening at night that’s a much bigger risk but any adult should know being out too late at night can lead to something bad happening

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Like they keep saying men specifically black men just randomly attack women just out of the blue like in broad daylight we agree that it could happen but in that context a guy would be more willing to help out a woman whether he knows her or not.

As for it happening at night that’s a much bigger risk but any adult should know being out too late at night can lead to something bad happening
Those random "attacks" happen rarely, usually its a domestic dispute and I would NEVER advise someone get involved, we have something for those types of things and it is called POLICE. I would never tell someone involve themselves in someone elses business and you dont know what is going on. ALOT of these situations there is alot of provocation involved. There is also a number of women who have said they get off in confrontations and provoke those types of situations.

What I always see is they want men to crash out but when they do, NOBODY is there for that mans family after, there was another story recently of a man who tried to intervene in something with his family including a newborn, and his women told him no. He crashed out now they all alone. Those same women give zero fukks and he is gone.. Its a pointless, thankless action, and your loved ones suffer and you are gone for no reason, you get nothing but death, destruction, court, hospital bills, etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

you need to avoid women who spew that kinda propaganda and tak note. These are the women who get innocent black men killed via promoting white supremacist propaganda.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Those random "attacks" happen rarely, usually its a domestic dispute and I would NEVER advise someone get involved, we have something for those types of things and it is called POLICE. I would never tell someone involve themselves in someone elses business and you dont know what is going on. ALOT of these situations there is alot of provocation involved. There is also a number of women who have said they get off in confrontations and provoke those types of situations.

What I always see is they want men to crash out but when they do, NOBODY is there for that mans family after, there was another story recently of a man who tried to intervene in something with his family including a newborn, and his women told him no. He crashed out now they all alone. Those same women give zero fukks and he is gone.. Its a pointless, thankless action, and your loved ones suffer and you are gone for no reason, you get nothing but death, destruction, court, hospital bills, etc.

A lot men brought up this point and they just glossed over it. Women like that got me fukked all the way up.
And then you nikkas saying imma protect all black women cuz I ain’t scared or a wimp you know simp ass dudes

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This girl hits me up last night with the typical millennial text kinda invite

"i'm trying to leave this party, wyd tonight" at like 10:00 PM and she was trying to have me pick her up from the party, and I was down to meet somewhere and just hang for an hour or whatever, but could see iher getting all anxiety panicked, like whats your eta, sent her location, and I just didn't move, and 15 minutes later she's like "i'm just going to head home"

but the twist is, she barely knows me. We ran into each other like 4 months ago, and she's seen me around years ago, but has really no knowledge of me. but she texts every so often. so bizarre.