Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Anybody else get times where they don’t want to deal with any shorties? More focused on getting a new crib right now but all these girls aren’t catching my interest and I’m making way more money than last so I think that got me feeling pickier

I know it’s “cuffing season” but fukk that from November to march it’s nothing but holidays and bs it feels good to chill

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else get times where they don’t want to deal with any shorties? More focused on getting a new crib right now but all these girls aren’t catching my interest and I’m making way more money than last so I think that got me feeling pickier

I know it’s “cuffing season” but fukk that from November to march it’s nothing but holidays and bs it feels good to chill

Yup, again you’re only getting the clearance rack women.

Women who:

- Don’t want to be alone for the holidays (Halloween - Valentines Day)
- Want to spend less money / eat your resources
- Couple up with you because of your crib
- Show you off to friends & family (As the security guy)
- Show you off on social media
- Mediocre box

You’ll still manage to find some stragglers, but just be careful cause they’ll try and trap you. But being single on New Years is a go.

Once you hit mid Spring Time, then is when you hunt. Until then, stack & gym.

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
Yup, again you’re only getting the clearance rack women.

Women who:

- Don’t want to be alone for the holidays (Halloween - Valentines Day)
- Want to spend less money / eat your resources
- Couple up with you because of your crib
- Show you off to friends & family (As the security guy)
- Show you off on social media
- Mediocre box

You’ll still manage to find some stragglers, but just be careful cause they’ll try and trap you. But being single on New Years is a go.

Once you hit mid Spring Time, then is when you hunt. Until then, stack & gym.
Thank you fam knew someone would bring that ism! This whole post is on point. Was thinking of getting into a relationship next year and I agree spring time is the way to go

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Thank you fam knew someone would bring that ism! This whole post is on point. Was thinking of getting into a relationship next year and I agree spring time is the way to go

Yeah, I’d say put some cash away for New Years, in case you want to hit up a chill lounge, or a hotel bar. Cause every woman wants a new years hook up.

For me summer time, all the women try to look their best, get their bodies right, that’s when everything is at full price, plus you’re getting the best version of themselves. (Between May - September)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It is but it's risky. A lot of girls don't really open their DMs plus you got a lot of simps putting her on the pedestal. It was wayyyy easier to DM a chick between 2016-2019
All avenues outside of social circles is risky. Thats just part of the game (and even social circles is risky since people hide mental issues and addiction)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Had to end a 6 month long distance relationship after this girl showed me who she really was as a person. She overdosed on edibles last week and had been acting erratic ever since. Even before she was just constantly draining my energy like I was her therapist

I was losing interest for a while but I gave her one more chance. Was empathetic with what she was going through. She blew it. Picked an argument about my hobbies and how I play 2k. Mind you I play less than ever because of her

I read a couple of chapters of 48 laws of power today and told her I have many other hobbies like reading. But I like what I like. I work in a psychiatric hospital. shyt is stressful. I dont have time to go out and drink and talk about nothing like she does. She said some shyt about I have to meet her standards
:unimpressed:

Hung up on her and bushed her dumbass. She is mentally unwell and I can't save her. I'm not even about to run through bytches. I'm about to just live my life and focus on my purpose. It's not worth the stress

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
Get into relationship when women are wearing less and down for fun?

For why?
I don’t know if you ever watched futurama but there was an episode where slerms McKenzie was a spokesperson for a company and it came with bytches partying etc.. only thing he always wore sunglasses because he was tired and shyt that’s what I feel like.. I smashed so much hoes a and it just feels empty now like if I sprained my ankle possibly can’t hit them up to take me to a dr but a gf/wifey would

TLDR- fukked mad bytches and feel like it’s gonna catch up to me

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I’d say put some cash away for New Years, in case you want to hit up a chill lounge, or a hotel bar. Cause every woman wants a new years hook up.

For me summer time, all the women try to look their best, get their bodies right, that’s when everything is at full price, plus you’re getting the best version of themselves. (Between May - September)
Good idea fam I’ll be moving to my new place the 30th of dec but I’ll check out a lounge

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Had to end a 6 month long distance relationship after this girl showed me who she really was as a person. She overdosed on edibles last week and had been acting erratic ever since. Even before she was just constantly draining my energy like I was her therapist

I was losing interest for a while but I gave her one more chance. Was empathetic with what she was going through. She blew it. Picked an argument about my hobbies and how I play 2k. Mind you I play less than ever because of her

I read a couple of chapters of 48 laws of power today and told her I have many other hobbies like reading. But I like what I like. I work in a psychiatric hospital. shyt is stressful. I dont have time to go out and drink and talk about nothing like she does. She said some shyt about I have to meet her standards
:unimpressed:

Hung up on her and bushed her dumbass. She is mentally unwell and I can't save her. I'm not even about to run through bytches. I'm about to just live my life and focus on my purpose. It's not worth the stress
Glad you recognized the bullshyt before too much time was invested. I was under the impression that you shouldn’t do long distance relationships. Why was the relationship long distance?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Speaking of long distance relationships, any brehs wanna give some advice on em and their experiences.

I personally never done one, not sure if I would. Years ago I did end up seeing a girl for a few weeks that met through a mutual friend. She lived 3.5 hrs away but I ended up moving to her city anyway after 4 weeks due to other circumstances.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Speaking of long distance relationships, any brehs wanna give some advice on em and their experiences.

I personally never done one, not sure if I would. Years ago I did end up seeing a girl for a few weeks that met through a mutual friend. She lived 3.5 hrs away but I ended up moving to her city anyway after 4 weeks due to other circumstances.
Don’t