Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Ayo you wildin :russ: but yea I do agree with the bolded. If I see “dog mom” “my dog is my kid” “I wanna date your dog” “if my dog likes you we can date” etc,. I immediately swipe left. Hoes too obsessed. I don’t remember women being this obsessed with cats and dogs. Must be a recent thing (last 5 years or so).:yeshrug:

Yeah.. like I’d have joints come through and run to my pet and I’d be like “okay time to leave” lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I find most women that have dogs get the emotional connection and companionship that they usually would seek from men… from their dog already. thus they are that much harder to nail down when dating

It’s almost like they threw in a white towel when they decided to get their dog. I know one girl who got a dog recently and literally said it reduces her desire to date, meet up with friends etc

Not sure i have ever fcked a girl who had pets before i met her

I said this to a woman last night & she got offended

:mjlol:

“You’re such as a$$hole”

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Exactly what im saying. Shes always dtf when i initiate

Its a well known thing that most women don’t initiate and most men want their women to do so more. So to some degree one has to accept that as just being a Female thig

Ehhhh, she should always show some signs of intimacy. (Touch, hugs, being close to you) if she’s not doing any of that to spark anything (including sex) then you just don’t unlock that wild side of her.

You might just be the security guy for the winter.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ehhhh, she should always show some signs of intimacy. (Touch, hugs, being close to you) if she’s not doing any of that to spark anything (including sex) then you just don’t unlock that wild side of her.

You might just be the security guy for the winter.
nah this girl moved from France to be with me , chill lol

she complains i am not touchy enough, and she does all that shyt herself. she just doesnt initiate sex - and i know its in her because she initiated the first time we fukked

i just think that because of how she perceives the slightest thing as rejection, she is scared to initiate sex

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

she complains i am not touchy enough, and she does all that shyt herself. she just doesnt initiate sex - and i know its in her because she initiated the first time we fukked

i just think that because of how she perceives the slightest thing as rejection, she is scared to initiate sex

Do you give her random hugs and kisses?

You might have to make her feel comfortable

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do you give her random hugs and kisses?

You might have to make her feel comfortable
i do but she def needs more

another factor could be the stress of her moving out here, living with me and the argumetns we get into

iunno. well see...im not trippin much yet

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Only time I like girls staying over is on a weeknight cause then they have no choice but to leave first thing in the morning. Weekends they be wanting to lazy lay around with you all morning, getting breakfast and all that shyt when instead I’m trying to hit the gym first thing and run some errands

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

“Move from francs to be with me”

Unless you plan in expounding you sound like a sweet lick lmfaoo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Only time I like girls staying over is on a weeknight cause then they have no choice but to leave first thing in the morning. Weekends they be wanting to lazy lay around with you all morning, getting breakfast and all that shyt when instead I’m trying to hit the gym first thing and run some errands
Idk if its a woman thing or people in general but theh be so damn unproductive lmfao. Can literally lay in bed all day on their phone

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
“Move from francs to be with me”

Unless you plan in expounding you sound like a sweet lick lmfaoo
and you sound like an idiot :manny:

my girl quit her job, and moved from France to Canada primarily for us to start a relationship. it's as simple as that, no lick to be had

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
and you sound like an idiot :manny:

my girl quit her job, and moved from France to Canada primarily for us to start a relationship. it's as simple as that, no lick to be had
You seemed triggered. Probably your subconscious telling you you are taking an L.

Lmfao look at your post, that fact no red flags flying tells us everything. Enjoy your sunday

:russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You seemed triggered. Probably your subconscious telling you you are taking an L.

Lmfao look at your post, that fact no red flags flying tells us everything. Enjoy your sunday

:russ:
you need to start typing properly. its hard to understand what youre trying to say.

nobody is triggered, but youve been spewing unconstructive nonsense in this thread so i called you out on it. nice try though using that female "you mad" tactic

Last edited: