Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Glad you recognized the bullshyt before too much time was invested. I was under the impression that you shouldn’t do long distance relationships. Why was the relationship long distance?
I matched with her on Bumble in May while I was in Houston. I live in northern VA so we tried to do long distance. She was clingy and needy as hell

Part of me misses when I didn't get women. My life was so much more peaceful
:unimpressed:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Never reveal your insecurities to a woman no matter how much they tell you to open up or what they share. I opened up to this woman on purpose because I wanted to see if it would push her away so I didn't have to hurt her feelings. And It worked
Works so well, it became part of the strategy :wow:

Anton

All Star
Daps
It is but it's risky. A lot of girls don't really open their DMs plus you got a lot of simps putting her on the pedestal. It was wayyyy easier to DM a chick between 2016-2019
if you have a blue check they gone open the DM

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I matched with her on Bumble in May while I was in Houston. I live in northern VA so we tried to do long distance. She was clingy and needy as hell

Part of me misses when I didn't get women. My life was so much more peaceful
:unimpressed:

My brother is going through the same thing now. His girl has abandonment issues and is giving him zero room to breathe. She's an amazing girl otherwise and constantly caters to his needs, but she has grown to become extremely clingy to the point where its suffocating.

I've dealt with the same thing when I was in college. Ended up getting stalked by ol girl for like 4-5 years. Weird experience. She would send me videos of herself crying :dahell: I thought she might commit that.

Voice messages of her disrespecting other dudes who were pursuing her.. bizarre shyt.

Stay away from mentally/emotionally unstable women at all cost, brehs.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have any of yall had any success finding a serious relationship on Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc? I started dating in April and I've met nothing but broken women on there

When I start dating again I'm going to libraries, poetry jams and charity events

I had an on again / off again bumble relationship from 2017-2020

She was cute, attorney, smart, weedhead. But also hella moody and her personality turned pretty rancid over time.

I’m not sure if I’d use the word broken to describe her but she was far from well adjusted or healthy.

I saw she actually just got married recently, poor guy

Have met tons of other women from tinder and bumble. Some gems, some crazies, most are mid. I’m mostly just in it for casual hookups at this point unless I meet a girl I’m ready to play the long game for.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Speaking of long distance relationships, any brehs wanna give some advice on em and their experiences.

I personally never done one, not sure if I would. Years ago I did end up seeing a girl for a few weeks that met through a mutual friend. She lived 3.5 hrs away but I ended up moving to her city anyway after 4 weeks due to other circumstances.
my last girlfriend was long distance (6 hours away)

Only thing I could recommend is to actually travel back and forth a couple times until you're 100% sure about the strength of your relationship. My ex lives in montreal (i was in brampton) and I went back and forth to see her for a few months. Doing the back and forth was worth it cause I got to experience Montreal a bit more and was able to feel out the strength of our relationship for a few months before ACTUALLY committing moving there (we damn near broke up bout 2 times during this time)

Had I not spent my sweet ass time considering actually moving there, I would of end up being a gawtdamn francophone :stopitslime:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Anybody else get times where they don’t want to deal with any shorties? More focused on getting a new crib right now but all these girls aren’t catching my interest and I’m making way more money than last so I think that got me feeling pickier

I know it’s “cuffing season” but fukk that from November to march it’s nothing but holidays and bs it feels good to chill
being alone is lit :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My brother is going through the same thing now. His girl has abandonment issues and is giving him zero room to breathe. She's an amazing girl otherwise and constantly caters to his needs, but she has grown to become extremely clingy to the point where its suffocating.

I've dealt with the same thing when I was in college. Ended up getting stalked by ol girl for like 4-5 years. Weird experience. She would send me videos of herself crying :dahell: I thought she might commit that.

Voice messages of her disrespecting other dudes who were pursuing her.. bizarre shyt.

Stay away from mentally/emotionally unstable women at all cost, brehs.
lmfaoooo
did you at least block her everywhere?

brehs need to get on their restraining order game

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
my last girlfriend was long distance (6 hours away)

Only thing I could recommend is to actually travel back and forth a couple times until you're 100% sure about the strength of your relationship. My ex lives in montreal (i was in brampton) and I went back and forth to see her for a few months. Doing the back and forth was worth it cause I got to experience Montreal a bit more and was able to feel out the strength of our relationship for a few months before ACTUALLY committing moving there (we damn near broke up bout 2 times during this time)

Had I not spent my sweet ass time considering actually moving there, I would of end up being a gawtdamn francophone :stopitslime:
i dont suggest long distance to ANYONE unless kids are involved. It's never worth it (because if it was you'd be married).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thank you fam knew someone would bring that ism! This whole post is on point. Was thinking of getting into a relationship next year and I agree spring time is the way to go

bro just live life. If a relationship happens fine if not life goes on. Going into a time frame seeking a relationship tends to lend in your wasting time trying shyt out that aint even worth it.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I had an on again / off again bumble relationship from 2017-2020

She was cute, attorney, smart, weedhead. But also hella moody and her personality turned pretty rancid over time.

I’m not sure if I’d use the word broken to describe her but she was far from well adjusted or healthy.

I saw she actually just got married recently, poor guy

Have met tons of other women from tinder and bumble. Some gems, some crazies, most are mid. I’m mostly just in it for casual hookups at this point unless I meet a girl I’m ready to play the long game for.

This has been my experience as well online. In real life approaches hasn’t been any better. Only difference is I can clearly see how physically attracted to her I am so no cat fishing. A lot of bullshyt to sift through out here. A lot of “getting to know, who can care the least” games. Waste of energy truthfully (outside of sex, and even that can be debated as a waste depending on where you are mentally because of what comes with that).

Sure there’s gems out here to be had online or in real life approaching but it requires a concentrated effort, time, and energy. And the fact of the matter is, there’s only so much essence you have. Waste it on broken women? Chasing women? Playing the field? Sifting through bullshyt? Nah. I’d rather have one down ass chick and save the rest for being productive. But I gotta find her first, it’ll come. In the meantime I’ll just build my life physically, mentally, and spiritually.