Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You mad cause ya bytch wont fukk you and she “came to your country for love”

Coli.com
i thought it was enjoy your sunday and that I was "nagging". why are you still here bruh? :francis:

i dont do this back and forth shyt on the internet. keep it moving

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
nah this girl moved from France to be with me , chill lol

she complains i am not touchy enough, and she does all that shyt herself. she just doesnt initiate sex - and i know its in her because she initiated the first time we fukked

i just think that because of how she perceives the slightest thing as rejection, she is scared to initiate sex

Oh she’s on a visa?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh she’s on a visa?
yes sir. Shorty and I been friends for about 5 years and eventually there was a desire to be more. I was doing my thing but after COVID the timing was right so I decided to bring her out here. She quit her job (she has a good amount of savings) and moved out here about 6 months ago...is currently focused on improvign her English but is gonna start working in January

The homie @MikelArteta has a detailed version of the story.

She's a great girl to be honest, but at the same time shes a woman lol. So she can be a bit childish as you'd imagine. Overall I cant complain though. Its not a typical relationship so we have had to learn a lot about each other since she moved here. There have been growing pains for sure but its been improving gradually

Still I am realistic so every now and then Ill still link up with another shorty platonically, or bag a chick just to keep myself sharp in case things dont work out and we call it quits. But so far so good..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

She's a great girl to be honest, but at the same time shes a woman lol. So she can be a bit childish as you'd imagine. Overall I cant complain though. Its not a typical relationship so we have had to learn a lot about each other since she moved here. There have been growing pains for sure but its been improving gradually

Still I am realistic so every now and then Ill still link up with another shorty platonically, or bag a chick just to keep myself sharp in case things dont work out and we call it quits. But so far so good..

Eat breh :obama:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i thought it was enjoy your sunday and that I was "nagging". why are you still here bruh? :francis:

i dont do this back and forth shyt on the internet. keep it moving
nikka you literally quoted me 3 times post my last post.

Miss me with the 1996 reverse psychology can focus on getting ya chick to give up some ass.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Story time fellas: A girl who's a dancer randomly hit my DMs on IG. Looking at her pics, I'm thinking "this broad either is a bot or this is too good to be true" we chopped it up a bit. We both live in NY btw. Left a message telling her her "we'll link up soon". Smart move because I'm not trying to talk myself outta the p*ssy ya digg lol

Instagram is the new dating app. I'm just always hesitant to meet girls from there cause it's social media I prefer face to face. We'll see how this goes.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Story time fellas: A girl who's a dancer randomly hit my DMs on IG. Looking at her pics, I'm thinking "this broad either is a bot or this is too good to be true" we chopped it up a bit. We both live in NY btw. Left a message telling her her "we'll link up soon". Smart move because I'm not trying to talk myself outta the p*ssy ya digg lol

Instagram is the new dating app. I'm just always hesitant to meet girls from there cause it's social media I prefer face to face. We'll see how this goes.
How did she find you, is the real question