Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When my wife wants dikk she wears pearly bracelet to let me know she wants it and I can do whatever I want to her as i please
For me I wear a anime necklace to let her know I’m down to fukk
It’s not consistent tho due to us randomly just having sex outta the blue in that moment but it works well tho doing the bracelet and necklace thing
She may even keep it on all day just so I can do it as much as I want or however much she desires that day
Communication is key, the issue is 95% of humans suck at it

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Man I need some help.

Child involved. BM wanna be a nuisance.

How the fukk can I keep my bond with my daughter, my Princess bruh without dealing with the bullshyt? Lost man, feel like removing myself from whole situation
But always wanted to be more than my father was for me.
Dam bruh, I dont have any kids so dont want to say much but have seen women dam near break bad and just flip on dudes.. They basically use their kids as power plays, once it gets to that point I dont think you have a choice but to take it to court and get half custody or full.. You cant reason with the unreasonable and you cant negotiate with terrorist.. Speak to an attorney in your area for sure..

You not gonna win in the situation you laid out any other way, I have seen too many brothers stress themselves out trying to appeal to reason or logic with a chick who broke bad for whatever reason when the play is there to be ran..

Hopefully others with more more experience can give their perspective

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I find most women that have dogs get the emotional connection and companionship that they usually would seek from men… from their dog already. thus they are that much harder to nail down when dating

It’s almost like they threw in a white towel when they decided to get their dog. I know one girl who got a dog recently and literally said it reduces her desire to date, meet up with friends etc

Not sure i have ever fcked a girl who had pets before i met her

In my experience,
  • Big Dog represents a boyfriend
  • Small dog represents a child
  • IMO, Cat is a representation of herself
In the developed countries, pets are kept for companionship. (something to care for, something that loves the caretaker back) Neither a good or a bad thing, just a thing.

Having dated chicks with small dogs, big dogs, and cats - I avoid all chicks with pets.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Got a ting whose feeling me and I'm feeling her. Been to dinner, had coffee date and saw Wakanda Forever together. For the fourth date, what would you brehs (and brehettes) recommend? Co-worker told me something active like bowling or mini golf.
Bruh, no more outings until you smash or have at least made it to 3rd base. Invite her over, order takeout or cook a meal together.

Like dude said earlier, its time to close the deal

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Nah man pets is for weirdos or when you have a fam. bytches have passport ready then have pets all on they profiles. To me thats the sign of a nutcase/waste of money.

And then if you get jiggy who has time for filthy ass animals messing up your clothes lmfao
bytch had to leave our date early cause her dog was barking non stop at her place :what:

Lol we're both in our early 30's. And she's kinda shy so I'm not too sure if she's ready to smash.
You havent smashed by date 3? The fourth date should be pizza and her back being blown out at your crib. No more outings, no more drinks at the bar. Some of yall need that killer instinct (no shade, respectfully).

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In my experience,
In the developed countries, pets are kept for companionship. (something to care for, something that loves the caretaker back) Neither a good or a bad thing, just a thing.

Having dated chicks with small dogs, big dogs, and cats - I avoid all chicks with pets.
:laff: at the final sentence
Facts

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
In my experience,

That eliminates 85% of the chicks out here :russ:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That eliminates 85% of the chicks out here :russ:

I find the key with a lot of this stuff - the more you actually engage with these chicks and have the NERVE to have standards - the easier it makes things for you.

Cause if she sees something good, you can make her INVEST. And by doing stuff for you, investing in you, she becomes more INVESTED.

Like standing in a long ass line. The longer you stay in the line, the more you want to get in the club. Even when you know, it's gonna be some BS when you get past the bouncer.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Quoted for emphasis.

As a man nowadays you are expected to do everything in dating / relationships while receiving nothing from women in return. And if you dare call it out, people/women will say you "then dont date", "youre going after the wrong women", "you sound bitter", "do you hate women?" as tactics to try and keep the wool over people's eyes.

Dont fall for it brehs. I say that to say that when dating, you should be making sure your girl is invested as early as possible, be it through sex, paying for dates, doing errands/tasks for you etc.

My girl cooks for me, folds my laundry, contributes about 25% of the rent, and most of all, left her home country to come be with me. shyt just last night I made her order us a pizza cause I had a craving for some.

I can cook for myself. I can buy my own food. I can fold my own laundry...and I make more than enough money to cover the rent alone, but I would be damned if I just let her be in the relationship without contributing anything...especially when I know all the emotional, and sometimes financial support I bring to the equation. Thats a surefire way to have a girl ghost you and move on to the next dude. Your woman has to contribute.
@WIA20XX

Said something similar above l
Its crucial that you get your girl to feel invested

Otherwise she liable to leave you at the drop of a hat

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
@WIA20XX

Said something similar above l
Its crucial that you get your girl to feel invested

Otherwise she liable to leave you at the drop of a hat

To me the next step here, maybe the final step, is being okay with the chick leaving.
Her presence in your life should improve yours (and hers should go up on GP)
But her absence should not be a detriment.

Easier said than done though.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I need some help.

Child involved. BM wanna be a nuisance.

How the fukk can I keep my bond with my daughter, my Princess bruh without dealing with the bullshyt? Lost man, feel like removing myself from whole situation
But always wanted to be more than my father was for me.
I was a single father at one point and my brother is still one
No win situation hate to tell you
She will continue to be a nuisance no matter what just do ur best not to stress yourself out and keep calm talking to her to sort things out. And the fukked up part is keeping it real even doing that she may still withhold the kid and talk shyt bout u to her and unfortunately ur daughter may believe it until she is mature enough to see the truth assuming she is young age. She will try to brainwash her to hate u and just gotta accept it for what it is.
U can fight for better custody as in primary custodial parent if u feel u have a good case go for it the courts don’t favor us but I would still do it if u got a good case
Not trying to sound negative but I gotta keep it real seeing what I seen from friends and my own brother shyt is sad
She withheld her kid from brother just cuz he wouldn’t drive 8 hours to where she lived just to take his kid to dental appointment

Having said all that if she does do shyt like withhold kid on ur days get txt proof of it by what she says save it screenshot it and also file police report a build up of that will go against her and they will give u more visitation days and rare cases u the rights

Just stay the course be there as much as possible for her even with the bullshyt I’m not saying don’t let her disrespect u or not say anything only cross that bridge when u need too just at first keep calm

U can hit me up if you got more questions or want more advice

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I was a single father at one point and my brother is still one
No win situation hate to tell you
She will continue to be a nuisance no matter what just do ur best not to stress yourself out and keep calm talking to her to sort things out. And the fukked up part is keeping it real even doing that she may still withhold the kid and talk shyt bout u to her and unfortunately ur daughter may believe it until she is mature enough to see the truth assuming she is young age. She will try to brainwash her to hate u and just gotta accept it for what it is.
U can fight for better custody as in primary custodial parent if u feel u have a good case go for it the courts don’t favor us but I would still do it if u got a good case
Not trying to sound negative but I gotta keep it real seeing what I seen from friends and my own brother shyt is sad
She withheld her kid from brother just cuz he wouldn’t drive 8 hours to where she lived just to take his kid to dental appointment

Having said all that if she does do shyt like withhold kid on ur days get txt proof of it by what she says save it screenshot it and also file police report a build up of that will go against her and they will give u more visitation days and rare cases u the rights

Just stay the course be there as much as possible for her even with the bullshyt I’m not saying don’t let her disrespect u or not say anything only cross that bridge when u need too just at first keep calm

U can hit me up if you got more questions or want more advice
Love bruh

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Idk if it’s growth or just getting older. I don’t want joints sleeping at my crib.

I like having my bed to myself lol