Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Nah man pets is for weirdos or when you have a fam. bytches have passport ready then have pets all on they profiles. To me thats the sign of a nutcase/waste of money.

And then if you get jiggy who has time for filthy ass animals messing up your clothes lmfao
Ayo you wildin :russ: but yea I do agree with the bolded. If I see “dog mom” “my dog is my kid” “I wanna date your dog” “if my dog likes you we can date” etc,. I immediately swipe left. Hoes too obsessed. I don’t remember women being this obsessed with cats and dogs. Must be a recent thing (last 5 years or so).:yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ayo you wildin :russ: but yea I do agree with the bolded. If I see “dog mom” “my dog is my kid” “I wanna date your dog” “if my dog likes you we can date” etc,. I immediately swipe left. Hoes too obsessed. I don’t remember women being this obsessed with cats and dogs. Must be a recent thing (last 5 years or so).:yeshrug:
Breh like i said “theh gave up”

It contradicts loving to travel or being a so called boss. The reality is chicks are lonely and go crazy when they cant get attention + naturally wanting to be mothers no matter how much they fight it. Hence pets are a supplement

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I just might

But a lot of women dont initiate sex

Like you said, you can either love a woman of accept her nature
I personally wouldn’t break up. I’ve had gf’s in the past where I initiated more than they did. The tell though is if you initiate and she declines (as long as she’s not sick or something). I’ve never had a woman decline sex if we’re in a relationship. If turns down sex several times and she’s physically ok id start planning my exit.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just might

But a lot of women dont initiate sex

Like you said, you can either love a woman of accept her nature

Only time you stay in a sexless situstion is because you are married and want to have two parents in a home until your kids are out the house. Any thing outside of that is a waste of time.

Only men do that dumb ass “ima fight for love” bullshyt lmfao.

If you want a roomate then find a roommate, at least you dont gotta deal with the emotional BS

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Only time you stay in a sexless situstion is because you are married and want to have two parents in a home until your kids are out the house. Any thing outside of that is a waste of time.

Only men do that dumb ass “ima fight for love” bullshyt lmfao.

If you want a roomate then find a roommate, at least you dont gotta deal with the emotional BS
It isnt sexless

When i initiate she is down 100% of the time
She just rarely initiates

I agree though that if she doesnt fix up I’ll have to drop her. Better that than cheat

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I personally wouldn’t break up. I’ve had gf’s in the past where I initiated more than they did. The tell though is if you initiate and she declines (as long as she’s not sick or something). I’ve never had a woman decline sex if we’re in a relationship. If turns down sex several times and she’s physically ok id start planning my exit.
Exactly what im saying. Shes always dtf when i initiate

Its a well known thing that most women don’t initiate and most men want their women to do so more. So to some degree one has to accept that as just being a Female thig

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It isnt sexless

When i initiate she is down 100% of the time
She just rarely initiates

I agree though that if she doesnt fix up I’ll have to drop her. Better that than cheat

I would say then this simply is who she is. Dont expect grown folks to change or “fix”. You need to more so ask yourself can you live for this for the next decade lol

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly, this sounds way too wholesome.

Are you in the States?
Are the two of you older than 25?
What are your current intentions for the young lady?

Cause on the one hand, I would suggest something wholesome and relationship building, if both of you are playing straight up.

On the other hand, if you scheming on draws, that's a different path.
Lol we're both in our early 30's. And she's kinda shy so I'm not too sure if she's ready to smash.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
And she's kinda shy so I'm not too sure if she's ready to smash.
Delicate balance here, but in my experience, you have to "let her know" and then gauge her response.
No response, means that you have to lead.

The backdrop is that besides showing her a good time, sex is an important part of a HEALTHY relationship.

And deeper into the background - you're in the marriable age group, and she's a little north of the prime.
So the sex might mean more....

That said, the shy/quiet ones are often lying their asses off.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
In terms of initiating sex. One of the chicks I see the most and me have a good system.

Before we meetup we both ask what's the mood? Do we want to have sex? Do we just want to play around, or do we just want to hug and chill maybe a bit of touching.

I swear this has made stuff less stressful and a woman will feel less rejected. As we both know what our sexual mood is. It takes a woman who is open to discussing this. I feel it's good to broach the conversation.

I would seriously recommend brehs on here try that if the woman you're with is open to it.

Great idea

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In terms of initiating sex. One of the chicks I see the most and me have a good system.

Before we meetup we both ask what's the mood? Do we want to have sex? Do we just want to play around, or do we just want to hug and chill maybe a bit of touching.

I swear this has made stuff less stressful and a woman will feel less rejected. As we both know what our sexual mood is. It takes a woman who is open to discussing this. I feel it's good to broach the conversation.

I would seriously recommend brehs on here try that if the woman you're with is open to it.

When my wife wants dikk she wears pearly bracelet to let me know she wants it and I can do whatever I want to her as i please
For me I wear a anime necklace to let her know I’m down to fukk
It’s not consistent tho due to us randomly just having sex outta the blue in that moment but it works well tho doing the bracelet and necklace thing
She may even keep it on all day just so I can do it as much as I want or however much she desires that day

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why is that?
I find most women that have dogs get the emotional connection and companionship that they usually would seek from men… from their dog already. thus they are that much harder to nail down when dating

It’s almost like they threw in a white towel when they decided to get their dog. I know one girl who got a dog recently and literally said it reduces her desire to date, meet up with friends etc

Not sure i have ever fcked a girl who had pets before i met her