Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I don't hate women but women gonna women.

I got a text last night what's up? it's been two years? I said who is this. she said it's "x" we met on hinge. I said send me a photo so she sent me a photo. I said did we ever meet? she said no. I said why didn't we meet she said I don't know. long story short I said you must be newly single or bored. she said no im not. I said well do you even know what I look like? she said no. So she sent me a full body picture then I sent her a photo. then we talk a litle more and she tells me she has a boyfriend but she thinks the relationship is spiriling I stopped responding after that but man some people aint shyt. :russ:
That's a red flag. She didn't want to meet up she was trying to use you for attention. You dodged a bullet my man! :blessed:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
That's a red flag. She didn't want to meet up she was trying to use you for attention. You dodged a bullet my man! :blessed:
I knew what it was soon as she came out the gate saying how you been it’s been 2 years but we never met before. fukk outta here. I might of entertained it a little longer if she was fresh out of a relationship.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The level of bottom of the barrel quality females on tagged is baffling. I'm on there just passing time because I'm bored and some white chick convinced me to video chat with her and the whole time she got some 1-year-old screaming and crying in her arms wanting her phone. The whole thing was just so cringe and stupid.

Some mixed kid at that (for what it's worth). I could tell by the way she was talking that she was ratchet as hell. And looked way heavier on video than on her pictures.

:unimpressed: :scust:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:mjlol: my boy said this chick asked him to help pay for her hair appointment after one date. He Didn’t even fukk yet, these heauxs have no shame :mjlol:
those the the type of hoes you play along with just to see how far you can push the joke :mjlol:

have the bytch waiting outside her crib all dolled up meanwhile you in your room playing Yu-Gu-Oh on ya phone

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
Question for y’all. Do you remove chicks you dated in the past from social media if it didn’t work out? She was acting shady and had removed me from ig and kept me on snapchat. She kinda played me in the past acting like she was this all innocent confused girl dealing with too much but I know she for the streets now. She often messages me on snapchat to check up on me or watch what I’m doing and everytime I’m doing something like travelling or going to a bball game, she messages me. Should I delete her? I know some ppl would say nah let her stalk your life but idk.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Question for y’all. Do you remove chicks you dated in the past from social media if it didn’t work out? She was acting shady and had removed me from ig and kept me on snapchat. She kinda played me in the past acting like she was this all innocent confused girl dealing with too much but I know she for the streets now. She often messages me on snapchat to check up on me or watch what I’m doing and everytime I’m doing something like travelling or going to a bball game, she messages me. Should I delete her? I know some ppl would say nah let her stalk your life but idk.
You need to bush that bytch immediately if not soon. She'll have you falling in her attention whoring trap in no time if you keep this up.
deleting you on one, keeping the other...passive aggressive 101. It's not really about that, it's about her desire to keep your attention no matter how.
Attention is women's crack. They'll do anything for that hit.
Were you even feeling her like that? I could be wrong but I don't get that impression from your post
In that case it's not a thing. Delete/block if you have to and KIM to the next.
If you were digging her and all that, remember that she already had dudes lined up to put their bids in in case shyt ain't work with you
orbiters and shoulders to cry on did that so you won't have to go through that

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Cuffing season is officially here. Should be easy to feast for most brehs that have that killer instinct. At this point, my roster is secured and im just trying to see who makes it to the trade deadline (New Years eve). I’m still actively recruiting role playerd at the vet league minimum. Too many young chicks im dealing with (im early 30s).

Daps
Yo I was watching a youtube video of a guy doing an experiment of being on some dating app with no pics.

He showed an example of a girl who said

"sorry, I don't talk to people who dont have a pic on their page"

He said...

"I can video chat with you instead to be more personable" i cant send a pic

She said

"sorry, I don't have video chat"

She then proceeded to block him :comeon:

Then he made a catfish page with a "model" type fake male pic and messaged her a few days later

As you expected, she was all over him in the dms, got her number and was closing in on nudes all with a fake picture but then he blocked her and called her a dumbass!

Long story short, women are stupid. Don't take them seriously
:russ:

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Cuffing season is officially here. Should be easy to feast for most brehs that have that killer instinct. At this point, my roster is secured and im just trying to see who makes it to the trade deadline (New Years eve). I’m still actively recruiting role playerd at the vet league minimum. Too many young chicks im dealing with (im early 30s).
you know you got it easy when you’re narrating your dating life in NBA terms

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I almost got jumped at the bar I was at cause I was getting way too much attention from the women there :russ:

Me & my bro just walked in seen a group of women and proceeded to chop it with em all night. These nikkas who I don’t know was mean mugging the whole time :what:

I ended up getting this slim shorty number. She swore she don’t like fat nikkas but I told her right there that I’m fat and you on a nikka heavy. She hit me with the “you’re tall and look muscular & you fit your body type. Like a tall teddy bear”

Damn I’m hurt by that :dead:

Going to the movies then out to eat with her next week when I’m free.