Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Cuffing season is officially here. Should be easy to feast for most brehs that have that killer instinct. At this point, my roster is secured and im just trying to see who makes it to the trade deadline (New Years eve). I’m still actively recruiting role playerd at the vet league minimum. Too many young chicks im dealing with (im early 30s).

That 50% off clearance / Black Friday box sale

:wow:

You can smell the desperation

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You watch the video and she talks about marriage being a "curriculum" and "graduation", that just means she checked it off on her list.. She just wanted a man for a wedding check, nice family photos check, kids check, ok now I can leave and "graduate".. Many women dont really want to be in a marriage they just want the wedding and then check it off and bounce, this is just a dog whistle that she completed that.

The new studies in this decade are going to rock the mental models that most people have, when you look at them women feel stifled by long term relationships, women cheat more, women get cash/prizes when they divorce so they are incentivized, they get the kids or atleast first right of refusal in higher percentage, now a days with social media they get validation/support, etc. Men still playing with old playbook and the game has completely changed.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

The Bored Sex​

Women, more than men, tend to feel stultified by long-term exclusivity—despite having been taught that they were designed for it.

Marta Meana of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas spelled it out simply in an interview with me at the annual Society for Sex Therapy and Research conference in 2017. “Long-term relationships are tough on desire, and particularly on female desire,” she said. I was startled by her assertion, which contradicted just about everything I’d internalized over the years about who and how women are sexually. Somehow I, along with nearly everyone else I knew, was stuck on the idea that women are in it for the cuddles as much as the orgasms, and—besides—actually require emotional connection and familiarity to thrive sexually, whereas men chafe against the strictures of monogamy.

But Meana discovered that “institutionalization of the relationship, overfamiliarity, and desexualization of roles” in a long-term heterosexual partnership mess with female passion especially—a conclusion that’s consistent with other recent studies.

“Moving In With Your Boyfriend Can Kill Your Sex Drive” was how Newsweek distilled a 2017 study of more than 11,500 British adults aged 16 to 74. It found that for “women only, lack of interest in sex was higher among those in a relationship of over one year in duration,” and that “women living with a partner were more likely to lack interest in sex than those in other relationship categories.” A 2012 study of 170 men and women aged 18 to 25 who were in relationships of up to nine years similarly found that women’s sexual desire, but not men’s, “was significantly and negatively predicted by relationship duration after controlling for age, relationship satisfaction, and sexual satisfaction.” Two oft-cited German longitudinal studies, published in 2002 and 2006, show female desire dropping dramatically over 90 months, while men’s holds relatively steady. (Tellingly, women who didn’t live with their partners were spared this amusement-park-ride-like drop—perhaps because they were making an end run around overfamiliarity.) And a Finnish seven-year study of more than 2,100 women, published in 2016, revealed that women’s sexual desire varied depending on relationship status: Those in the same relationship over the study period reported less desire, arousal, and satisfaction. Annika Gunst, one of the study’s co-authors, told me that she and her colleagues initially suspected this might be related to having kids. But when the researchers controlled for that variable, it turned out to have no impact.

Many women want monogamy. It’s a cozy arrangement, and one our culture endorses, to put it mildly. But wanting monogamy isn’t the same as feeling desire in a long-term monogamous partnership. The psychiatrist and sexual-health practitioner Elisabeth Gordon told me that in her clinical experience, as in the data, women disproportionately present with lower sexual desire than their male partners of a year or more, and in the longer term as well. “The complaint has historically been attributed to a lower baseline libido for women, but that explanation conveniently ignores that women regularly start relationships equally as excited for sex.” Women in long-term, committed heterosexual partnerships might think they’ve “gone off” sex—but it’s more that they’ve gone off the same sex with the same person over and over.

- @goatmane

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Just checked my IG messages some Instagram model tried to curse me out months ago. Yet this the same broad who promoted me before:mjlol:

Women are like children they will stir up arguments cause they bored, want to test the men they're into and see how far they can push him. Stand up for yourself if she's acting up let her know she's fukking up. Women get scared when you expose their insecurities.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The modern woman in a nutshell

April
58168879-10844891-image-a-30_1653300758296.jpg

August
61655539-11139009-_Disneeeyyy_Romeo_Beckham_enjoyed_a_day_out_with_PSG_player_Jord-a-12_1661278603302.jpg

November

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

The Bored Sex​

Women, more than men, tend to feel stultified by long-term exclusivity—despite having been taught that they were designed for it.

Marta Meana of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas spelled it out simply in an interview with me at the annual Society for Sex Therapy and Research conference in 2017. “Long-term relationships are tough on desire, and particularly on female desire,” she said. I was startled by her assertion, which contradicted just about everything I’d internalized over the years about who and how women are sexually. Somehow I, along with nearly everyone else I knew, was stuck on the idea that women are in it for the cuddles as much as the orgasms, and—besides—actually require emotional connection and familiarity to thrive sexually, whereas men chafe against the strictures of monogamy.

But Meana discovered that “institutionalization of the relationship, overfamiliarity, and desexualization of roles” in a long-term heterosexual partnership mess with female passion especially—a conclusion that’s consistent with other recent studies.

“Moving In With Your Boyfriend Can Kill Your Sex Drive” was how Newsweek distilled a 2017 study of more than 11,500 British adults aged 16 to 74. It found that for “women only, lack of interest in sex was higher among those in a relationship of over one year in duration,” and that “women living with a partner were more likely to lack interest in sex than those in other relationship categories.” A 2012 study of 170 men and women aged 18 to 25 who were in relationships of up to nine years similarly found that women’s sexual desire, but not men’s, “was significantly and negatively predicted by relationship duration after controlling for age, relationship satisfaction, and sexual satisfaction.” Two oft-cited German longitudinal studies, published in 2002 and 2006, show female desire dropping dramatically over 90 months, while men’s holds relatively steady. (Tellingly, women who didn’t live with their partners were spared this amusement-park-ride-like drop—perhaps because they were making an end run around overfamiliarity.) And a Finnish seven-year study of more than 2,100 women, published in 2016, revealed that women’s sexual desire varied depending on relationship status: Those in the same relationship over the study period reported less desire, arousal, and satisfaction. Annika Gunst, one of the study’s co-authors, told me that she and her colleagues initially suspected this might be related to having kids. But when the researchers controlled for that variable, it turned out to have no impact.

Many women want monogamy. It’s a cozy arrangement, and one our culture endorses, to put it mildly. But wanting monogamy isn’t the same as feeling desire in a long-term monogamous partnership. The psychiatrist and sexual-health practitioner Elisabeth Gordon told me that in her clinical experience, as in the data, women disproportionately present with lower sexual desire than their male partners of a year or more, and in the longer term as well. “The complaint has historically been attributed to a lower baseline libido for women, but that explanation conveniently ignores that women regularly start relationships equally as excited for sex.” Women in long-term, committed heterosexual partnerships might think they’ve “gone off” sex—but it’s more that they’ve gone off the same sex with the same person over and over.

- @goatmane

Sounds like a good thing

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

The Bored Sex​

- @goatmane

i am experiencing it right now. my girlfriend very rarely initiates sex