Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
How is it bad advice?

Lotta dudes I know are literally themselves with chics and they CLEAN UP regardless of how much money they got. :manny:
Usually the person receiving that line is not in a place where that "advice" makes sense and is seeking out ways to improve the results he has been receiving. Their results have been negative so saying be yourself is literally saying keep doing what you doing which isnt working.. Insanity..

"Be yourself" when you have unhealthy habits and seem to have a blindspot on how to improve is basically kicking can down the road. They need a plan of action to eliminate unattractive habits and implement attractive ones..

Just be yourself works if dude has track record of success and maybe was out of the game a long time in long term relationship and going on a date with some new girl for first time and just need a pick me up.. For most people getting that line, they probably never had success, dont know what steps to take to change that and are completely lost on dating and the dynamics needed.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
One cat in here said that theres alot of women out here that are single and lonely as hell.. This is very true.. Alot of that "Im focused on my bag" shyt is a front.. Difference is They are lonely by choice because they awaiting for some Magic nikkah to come through and sweep them off their feet. That fantasy shyt is fukking their heads up

!!!!!

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you’re everyday joint from age (18-mid 20s) is between 20-40 bodies lol

I wana think that 8s, 9s & 10s are lower
NO them be the ones everyone fukks once the older dudes or their 1st bf break em in during high school.

I to used to think they where more chaste until i thought back to how the fine chicks in school seemed more mature while the not so fine had a innocence about them well that was because no one wanted to fukk them while the fine ones where getting it left and right thus losing their innocence early and racking up numbers like crazy.

Kinda fukked up how we as men pedalise women depending by how they look thinking they're special and affording them better treatment :snoop:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
NO them be the ones everyone fukks once the older dudes or their 1st bf break em in during high school.

I to used to think they where more chaste until i thought back to how the fine chicks in school seemed more mature while the not so fine had a innocence about them well that was because no one wanted to fukk them while the fine ones where getting it left and right thus losing their innocence early and racking up numbers like crazy.

Kinda fukked up how we as men pedalise women depending by how they look thinking they're special and affording them better treatment :snoop:
Im of the mindset ALL these women getting it, but I remember a future dime (was heat dancer on way to doubling up as dolphin cheerleader before getting plugged, most cant pull that off, lol) telling me something way back when that stuck with me.. I dont remember how convo came up but in some words she basically said Im young and since 15 I have had guys offer me stuff, go on boats (big down here) ride to bahamas, parties, drugs, any and everything just because I look good, I always get offered stuff and yada yada"

Like I think chris rock said every offer is you want some D$ck? The top chicks are getting offered the world, early and often.. Mind you this was back in day, these chicks had college aged bf (like 20-21) at 15, and it wasnt hidden, same chick had bf on emergency contact and could get signed out of school by him so mom was cool with it..

Now quiet chicks could seem like they not doing work but I have seen too many times they were open to it and just more conscious of image, they were freakiest ones too.. And the amount of game goofy girls I saw get bust down in their first semester of college when they didnt have the covering of their parents for first time is legendary and something dudes still talk about when we get together. Im talking about girls basically bartering sex for snacks from the snack man dorm, jerseys, access to our parties, clubs, etc. Hilarious stories that dont even make sense looking back at it..

And 100% facts on that run they have after 1st bf..

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Is it?

They don’t want you. That’s life kid. You are more focused on them then your own happiness.

Very good point. These young brehs would save themselves a lot of trouble by only dealing with women who are on the same wavelength as themselves. Why compete with hood nikkas for... anything.. let alone women? If that's what a woman prefers, she's not for me. Fukk playing silly games, putting on a front pretending to be what you're not.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
can someone explain why this waiter in the restaurant wrote down her number on a piece of paper and wrote a few sentences on it saying i look good and wants to get to know me, but ignores me for like a day and a half when i message her? i got a 24h rule so if a girl don’t message me by then i ghost her because she’s probably not interested but this girl was the one that approached first. :childplease:

She probably doesn't want to come off as too desperate. She feels that she's already given up some of her power by letting you know she's interested and is now trying to reclaim some of it. It's basically some silly bullshyt. It's up to you whether you wish to entertain it or not.

Daps
Is there an actual term for an accent fetish? I was calling this girl from Spain and we spent a few minutes talking about Italy, but she was so tipsy that she couldn't keep her English up, kept slurring and forgetting words and mumbling, at one point she just gave up and started rambling in spanish lol. I understood a little less than half of what she said, but the way she was talking :ohlawd::noah:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
POOKIE-AND-RAY-RAY-ONYX-TRUTH-620x400.jpg
High School days:russ::russ::russ::russ:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Been talking with this young 20 year old from this dating app the last couple days.

Exhausting stuff. I'm 31.

Kind of just swiped without noticing the details.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
6”6 280lbs, 3 kids w. 2 baby mothers All under 7 years old. All because he fits the physical.

:coffee: (Me Doing BMI calculations in my head) :laff:

She came from two good african parents, both doctors literally another Rubi Rose situation and she slumps down to that. Lol it makes me wonder, what went wrong.
African girls tend to want the opposite of their fathers until they get burned OR put the pressures of their fathers on men who dont know the culture thus cant hold her accountable.