Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
African girls tend to want the opposite of their fathers until they get burned OR put the pressures of their fathers on men who dont know the culture thus cant hold her accountable.

Yup. Funny thing is she used to be really fat, she has surgery to make her stomach smaller, so she would eat less. She has a partially “new” body and she’s in her “thot” phase now, since when she was fat she wasn’t getting much play.

:mjlol:

I told her be careful lol, you’re 27 you need to pick a bit better. She’s suppose to get a bbl next with mommy and daddy money, but she’s like “I want my next man to enjoy my mind before he gets my new body”

:laff:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup. Funny thing is she used to be really fat, she has surgery to make her stomach smaller, so she would eat less. She has a partially “new” body and she’s in her “thot” phase now, since when she was fat she wasn’t getting much play.

:mjlol:

I told her be careful lol, you’re 27 you need to pick a bit better. She’s suppose to get a bbl next with mommy and daddy money, but she’s like “I want my next man to enjoy my mind before he gets my new body”

:laff:

Yeah chick is a disgrace and if her pop is a real one prob mentally disowned her.

Former fatties also always go through a mega whore stage.

This shyt isnt gonna end well and its tons of women going down this path lmfao.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a good weekend, African shawty from Hinge was set to pass through my city for a few hours, so we set up to meet a Vietnamese spot. When we met, she was kinda disappointed, I usually add 2 inches of height on my profile. (#Shortgang problems). Date looked doomed as she had lost interest, however I won her back throughout the date.

We grabbed a bottle of wine & continued the date at my crib. Shawty felt so comfortable, she cancelled all her plans & spent the whole weekend at my crib smashing, having a good time & left Tuesday morning. She felt guilty about fukking on a first date, I reassured her about it.

Last edited:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Had a good weekend, African shawty from Hinge was set to pass through my city for a few hours, so we set up to meet a Vietnamese spot. When we met, she was kinda disappointed, I usually add 2 inches of height on my profile. (#Shortgang problems). Date looked doomed as she had lost interest, however I won her back throughout the date.

We grabbed a bottle of wine & continued the date at my crib. Shawty felt so comfortable, she cancelled all her plans & spent the whole weekend at my crib smashing, having a good time & left Tuesday morning. She felt guilty about fukking on a first date, I reassured her about it.
:mjlol: Good thing you came back

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I don't hate women but women gonna women.

I got a text last night what's up? it's been two years? I said who is this. she said it's "x" we met on hinge. I said send me a photo so she sent me a photo. I said did we ever meet? she said no. I said why didn't we meet she said I don't know. long story short I said you must be newly single or bored. she said no im not. I said well do you even know what I look like? she said no. So she sent me a full body picture then I sent her a photo. then we talk a litle more and she tells me she has a boyfriend but she thinks the relationship is spiriling I stopped responding after that but man some people aint shyt. :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

!!!!

My nikka!

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Which country in africa is she from?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I got a text last night what's up? it's been two years? I said who is this. she said it's "x" we met on hinge. I said send me a photo so she sent me a photo. I said did we ever meet? she said no. I said why didn't we meet she said I don't know. long story short I said you must be newly single or bored. she said no im not. I said well do you even know what I look like? she said no. So she sent me a full body picture then I sent her a photo. then we talk a litle more and she tells me she has a boyfriend but she thinks the relationship is spiriling I stopped responding after that but man some people aint shyt. :russ:

that ol giselle bundchen, women tree branch. Relationship spiraling so she'll break up with jaden on friday and be out with you on saturday and asking to be exclusive on the monday if you were just the reg hypersexual negro

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Cap lol

She knows what you look like. She jus had you as a reserve

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Should've put mileage on the p*ssy