Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

africngiant

All Star
Daps
As a quick set up

Austin Dunham expresses his "Black women" problem quite succinctly, "I attract, I don't chase".

Austin, and most of these Gen Z Red Pill guys preach self development and using a passive dating strategy.
Just stack dollars, stack plates, and these hoes will drop to their knees.

Here's his game in action. This is Miami. This is night game. So for my analytical brothers - we know how hook ups happen in a night game, with alcohol, with music, with a lot of chicks on vacation.

@13:08

He literally attracts a black woman but she says, "I don't want you, I just want to touch you"

He could have converted her on the spot, if he understood the text of what she said, but more importantly the SUBTEXT. (Can't spell subtext without sex)

A lot of Black women require at least some effort. Most Black Women would like to engage in their own power fantasy, that men will slay dragons and found nations, just to get their attention.

A man has to have an active strategy, where he actively does things to affect the emotions, moods, and thoughts of the female. He can't just sit there with his abs and expect a chick to submit.

The Tweet

There is truth in what Austin is saying.
And there is also truth in what the comments are saying.

On the one hand
  • Austin is a handsome guy with a good body, and that's very attractive to all women.
  • There is a bit of forbidden fruit as well when it comes to black male bodies and non-black women.
  • SOME Non-Black Women tend to approach, or make themselves very approachable. Much more so than equivalently attractive Black Women in my experience. I.E. it's often easier to pull a White American 7 versus a Black American 7.
On the other hand
  • Austin comes off as a white boy. That "speaks so well" trait in a Black man is not attractive to a lot of Black women. (But they love them some Captain America - so it's not the words, but the expectation that a Black man needs to sound like a "Black" man)
  • Austin has zero game - i.e. he doesn't understand what women want, that there is text of what she says/does, and subtext.
  • A lot of black women fawn over the "thug" archetype and disdain the clean cut brother - especially when these women are most attractive. They need edge, they need swag. Beyonce would say they need a Soldier. Weezy would say "Shawty wanna thug". Weezy is more accurate, imo.
The real question is how does this analysis help the average clean cut brother.
Especially the one that's not tryna get face tattoos, braids, and a rap sheet.
We all can't be Future. I know some of you dream of being a toxic man, pushing her Altima around the hood, making her cry, sleeping with her cousins and Mama - but that's not you pimpin!

The traditional answers to this question -
1) Just Be Yourself - worst advice ever, cause every dude is already being himself.
2) "She doesn't want a criminal, she wants confidence" - is just dumb as hell. No, she wants the emotional roller coaster of being with a dude that's just as emotional/reactionary as she is, but looks masculine and looks trendy.

The real answer to these chicks is that Your job is to engage these broads, figure out what she wants, and then kick her to the curb for making bad decisions.

A simple, "Oh that's what you like" and a physical pullback is what you're trying to accomplish.
And sometimes you'll find that chicks realize they messed up by being honest and try to change their behavior and try to attract you - but it's too late.

this is literally the point im at. being proactive instead of reactive. im sticking my chin up above these bytches heads now idgaf. i literally see the nikkas they talk to and take a mental note like
“lol okay😆

it’s their loss once i start spoiling myself and living life more

africngiant

All Star
Daps
What was the tweet?
austin dunham and another guy were talking about how black women would usually prefer thug looking prototypes like king von and other celebrities in their dating experiences. so since they’re clean cut, they ended up going where they’re preferred by the white girls and latinas.

the whole comment section of men and women were saying it’s because they’re lame and were acting feminine and “speaking too proper”

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
this is literally the point im at. being proactive instead of reactive. im sticking my chin up above these bytches heads now idgaf. i literally see the nikkas they talk to and take a mental note like
“lol okay😆

it’s their loss once i start spoiling myself and living life more
Is it?

They don’t want you. That’s life kid. You are more focused on them then your own happiness.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
As a quick set up

Austin Dunham expresses his "Black women" problem quite succinctly, "I attract, I don't chase".

Austin, and most of these Gen Z Red Pill guys preach self development and using a passive dating strategy.
Just stack dollars, stack plates, and these hoes will drop to their knees.

Here's his game in action. This is Miami. This is night game. So for my analytical brothers - we know how hook ups happen in a night game, with alcohol, with music, with a lot of chicks on vacation.

@13:08

He literally attracts a black woman but she says, "I don't want you, I just want to touch you"

He could have converted her on the spot, if he understood the text of what she said, but more importantly the SUBTEXT. (Can't spell subtext without sex)

A lot of Black women require at least some effort. Most Black Women would like to engage in their own power fantasy, that men will slay dragons and found nations, just to get their attention.

A man has to have an active strategy, where he actively does things to affect the emotions, moods, and thoughts of the female. He can't just sit there with his abs and expect a chick to submit.

The Tweet

There is truth in what Austin is saying.
And there is also truth in what the comments are saying.

On the one hand
  • Austin is a handsome guy with a good body, and that's very attractive to all women.
  • There is a bit of forbidden fruit as well when it comes to black male bodies and non-black women.
  • SOME Non-Black Women tend to approach, or make themselves very approachable. Much more so than equivalently attractive Black Women in my experience. I.E. it's often easier to pull a White American 7 versus a Black American 7.
On the other hand
  • Austin comes off as a white boy. That "speaks so well" trait in a Black man is not attractive to a lot of Black women. (But they love them some Captain America - so it's not the words, but the expectation that a Black man needs to sound like a "Black" man)
  • Austin has zero game - i.e. he doesn't understand what women want, that there is text of what she says/does, and subtext.
  • A lot of black women fawn over the "thug" archetype and disdain the clean cut brother - especially when these women are most attractive. They need edge, they need swag. Beyonce would say they need a Soldier. Weezy would say "Shawty wanna thug". Weezy is more accurate, imo.
The real question is how does this analysis help the average clean cut brother.
Especially the one that's not tryna get face tattoos, braids, and a rap sheet.
We all can't be Future. I know some of you dream of being a toxic man, pushing her Altima around the hood, making her cry, sleeping with her cousins and Mama - but that's not you pimpin!

The traditional answers to this question -
1) Just Be Yourself - worst advice ever, cause every dude is already being himself.
2) "She doesn't want a criminal, she wants confidence"
- is just dumb as hell. No, she wants the emotional roller coaster of being with a dude that's just as emotional/reactionary as she is, but looks masculine and looks trendy.

The real answer to these chicks is that Your job is to engage these broads, figure out what she wants, and then kick her to the curb for making bad decisions.

A simple, "Oh that's what you like" and a physical pullback is what you're trying to accomplish.
And sometimes you'll find that chicks realize they messed up by being honest and try to change their behavior and try to attract you - but it's too late.

How is it bad advice?

Lotta dudes I know are literally themselves with chics and they CLEAN UP regardless of how much money they got. :manny:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
How is it bad advice?

Lotta dudes I know are literally themselves with chics and they CLEAN UP regardless of how much money they got. :manny:

There is an opposite end of the spectrum as well...

Being yourself is constant evolution with staying true to your core values

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
austin dunham and another guy were talking about how black women would usually prefer thug looking prototypes like king von and other celebrities in their dating experiences. so since they’re clean cut, they ended up going where they’re preferred by the white girls and latinas.

the whole comment section of men and women were saying it’s because they’re lame and were acting feminine and “speaking too proper”
I hear this a lot. Most women including black women prefer masculine men with no feminine traits. The "thug prototype" = swag. In my experience, I attracted a lot of girls in High School by acting very "Pookie and Ray Ray". I didn't do nothing special, I was just being raw. Unfortunately, being "raw" is what made them attracted to me because I didn't seem "too perfect".

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hear this a lot. Most women including black women prefer masculine men with no feminine traits. The "thug prototype" = swag. In my experience, I attracted a lot of girls in High School by acting very "Pookie and Ray Ray". I didn't do nothing special, I was just being raw. Unfortunately, being "raw" is what made them attracted to me because I didn't seem "too perfect".

POOKIE-AND-RAY-RAY-ONYX-TRUTH-620x400.jpg

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
One cat in here said that theres alot of women out here that are single and lonely as hell.. This is very true.. Alot of that "Im focused on my bag" shyt is a front.. Difference is They are lonely by choice because they awaiting for some Magic nikkah to come through and sweep them off their feet. That fantasy shyt is fukking their heads up

NotThatGuy

Rookie
Daps
can someone explain why this waiter in the restaurant wrote down her number on a piece of paper and wrote a few sentences on it saying i look good and wants to get to know me, but ignores me for like a day and a half when i message her? i got a 24h rule so if a girl don’t message me by then i ghost her because she’s probably not interested but this girl was the one that approached first. :childplease:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
can someone explain why this waiter in the restaurant wrote down her number on a piece of paper and wrote a few sentences on it saying i look good and wants to get to know me, but ignores me for like a day and a half when i message her? i got a 24h rule so if a girl don’t message me by then i ghost her because she’s probably not interested but this girl was the one that approached first. :childplease:
this same thing happened to me.

“put your number in my phone, we should hangout”
“ok, im gonna text you my contact later”

*never receives text*

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Let it play out. She follows up eventually cool if not :manny:

That’s assuming you aren’t pressed for a female to show interest.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I'm 29 now trying to rebuild a roster after some time out of the game and really getting tired of these text games too. I've heard that calling can be too direct but im about to try calling first instead of being 1 of 10 nikkas she texted that day.

In your case if she's a waiter she could've pulled a double over the weekend and really didn't have time to be on her phone but I'd just move on until she texts then I'd immediately try for a meetup

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Just based off this story, I think things didn’t pan out because you showed too much interest.

Texting her for a few days and copping tix to the game was smooth. Even showing off the crib on the sly was smooth. But I think bringing up the Orlando trip so soon into the first date turned her off. It’s similar to asking a woman “when can I see you again” after a date. Even if she likes you, putting any focus on the next date comes off as needy to women. It sounds like you started planning date 2 in the middle of date 1. You would’ve benefitted a bit more from just vibing at the game while not showing any overt interest

Before the halftime photo thing she was already pulling back mentally. That’s why she kept making excuses about her dog and shyt. She probably agreed because you kept pushing the issue and she didn’t want to make it awkward. By the time the halftime shyt happened, she felt like you were needy.

Then putting your arm around her for the pic made that worse. It felt to her like you were rushing into some sort of serious situation with her even if you weren’t. You always want her to be the one initiating contact, planning dates, etc. Always be the more reserved, disinterested one at all times

So after the game, she wanted to detour to the bar to avoid going back to your crib cause she didn’t wanna fukk or put herself in the position where that would be expected.

The tix and the crib move were perfect. Ideally, you hit the game with her and just have small talk and make her laugh until the game’s over. No physical contact initiated and no mentions of linking again so that she feels no pressure and just enjoys the moment. Then you hit the bar and get some drinks, loosen her up some more then tell her you got drinks at the crib. After seeing the crib and having a great night she would’ve wanted to keep it going

She prob don’t matter in the grand scheme of things but the game applies to any female. Remember women are emotional beings that thrive off of living in the moment. Always let them wonder when they’ll see you again and fight for time in your schedule
100 % accurate breakdown. You're right. After that night and her coke comment I checked out, but the game is the game.
It's the theory vs practice that got me the L. I know from experience to never be too interested or available. No excuses, but in the moment I was going off her being all hyped about the trip last time we hung out, fell in her trap so to speak. The bolded says it all.
Dap + Rep

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Like the breh @Manolo reminded us, they live in the moment and go off emotion. It's plausible she was hyped and all in when she gave you her info, then woke up the next day and remembered she's got a man, or thought she came off slutty and withdrew. You may never know, but incidents like this you gotta take trips and lay up in Miami with Tamika and Tammy (pay her no mind and move on to the next joint until she replies if she ever does)