Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
im like 6’5, 200 and can cut my own hair though, so that makes it more embarrassing. i guess not everyone is meant to be a ladies man. but i can clearly tell it’s my demeanor. not to brag but i get looks when i walk into a room.

they just don’t feel me when i speak, so what they’re saying in that video is facts to me.

Because they might feel you are too "measured" and/or judgemental...

I felt this way about an African woman I was dealing with...

She just came off as always acting "proper" and then said some stuff about black people that even though was right, based on her initial demeanor, it came off as if a white person said it😶

Point is your demeanor might be too rigid for the market of women your after

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Because they might feel you are too "measured" and/or judgemental...

I felt this way about an African woman I was dealing with...

She just came off as always acting "proper" and then said some stuff about black people that even though was right, based on her initial demeanor, it came off as if a white person said it😶

Point is your demeanor might be too rigid for the market of women your after
:jbhmm:measured...

i think you might have a point breh. i might need substances to knock my edge off lol

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No offense, but it's clear in this thread who gets laid because of what they bring to the table, and who gets laid (if that) in spite of what they bring to the table.

I said it before, but a lot of yall are more interested in posting why black women aint shyt instead of sharing actual interactions with women.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:nah breh you right, fukk em.

im flexing on these bytches and working on my goals
:hubie:

Just take things by a case by case basis & don’t let anyone take you off your square.

You do things for you & stay in your frame.

Surround yourself in new environments

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing I'm working on (and open to suggestions about) is segueing dating app matches into first dates. I feel like something about my online convo is too dry or comes across as basic AF... maybe because I put in more effort to maintain the convo or they don't see the value in me yet? I feel like even getting a text exchange beyond 4-5 messages is a struggle for a chunk of my matches. Since I can cherry pick my type, I would've thought that it would be even easier for them to value what I bring to the table but it's been hit or miss.

I know it's related to something I'm doing online because I'm eating well outside of the apps. Over the years, I've had 2-3 chicks ghost me over an app but we cross paths randomly IRL and I knock it down the first night. So I'm confident in what I'm doing IRL, but my online game aint it.

Some theories I have are:
  • I'm trying too hard to maintain the convo (ie giving too much info about myself) which looks similar to the corny guys until they actually meet me IRL
  • I need to get off the apps and onto text messaging/phone calls sooner
  • The rejection rate is similar to the club but because of the medium, getting curved is more drawn out and so it weighs heavier

If anyone got any tips or tweaks they suggest, lemme know

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Honestly, the black love thing is a myth lol I don’t think some black men will get black women tbh. Some black ppl are better dating out.

Other groups of women respect your masculinity off rip & for some BW it needs to be a checklist and more

:yeshrug:

I don’t see anything wrong with the brehs, but again that’s why our community is fukked. Shaming and calling ppl corny because they don’t fall into a box that represents their environment or visual they’re comfortable with

They are cornballs because they not being honest on what their real problem is..

They don't know how to maneuver in the market they want to be in..

So instead of making necessary adjustments, they resort to shaming and complaining...

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
One thing I'm working on (and open to suggestions about) is segueing dating app matches into first dates. I feel like something about my online convo is too dry or comes across as basic AF... maybe because I put in more effort to maintain the convo or they don't see the value in me yet? I feel like even getting a text exchange beyond 4-5 messages is a struggle for a chunk of my matches. Since I can cherry pick my type, I would've thought that it would be even easier for them to value what I bring to the table but it's been hit or miss.

I know it's related to something I'm doing online because I'm eating well outside of the apps. Over the years, I've had 2-3 chicks ghost me over an app but we cross paths randomly IRL and I knock it down the first night. So I'm confident in what I'm doing IRL, but my online game aint it.

• I'm trying too hard to maintain the convo (ie giving too much info about myself) which looks similar to the corny guys until they actually meet me IRL
  • The rejection rate is similar to the club but because of the medium, getting curved is more drawn out and so it weighs heavier

The goal is to get them off the app as quick as possible. I personally say anything, whatever comes to my head (my mind is random), we’ll match energy / converse for a bit and then I’ll drop my number. She’ll text me, then I’ll set up a meet up for coffee / happy hour between 24-48 hours (in proximity) of my spot.

Beforehand I’ll say I have to “feed my pet”, so I’ll bring them up we may sit for a bit and talk. May not even end up going out

:mjlol:

If the date is going well, I’ll say the same thing. (Plausable deniability is key)

Bottom line don’t take yourself too seriously & keep her talking.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Best p*ssy I've ever had was from black women.. sooo to write them off and say its impossible is nuts to me. Ima make it do what it do.. if white women and latinas satisfy you then gone 'head... its definitely easier. but obviously they don't for these brehs because they're resentful as shyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Best p*ssy I've ever had was from black women.. sooo to write them off and say its impossible is nuts to me. Ima make it do what it do.. if white women and latinas satisfy you then gone 'head... its definitely easier. but obviously they don't for these brehs because they're resentful as shyt.

I’m personally never going to write off anyone. Like I said before I move in a case by case situation with every group, especially black women. So when people come in the thread older than you, without any solutions and using ad-hominems, they become a waste of breath & then follow up with needing advice, it doesn’t make sense.

We’re put on earth to empathize, and understand one another. For some reason black women can do it, but for us there always has to be this awkward confusion. Now I post my fukkery stories because they’re funny scenarios that happen in everyday life, it’s a great laugh for everyone. But I can easily post success stories, I talk to a lot of women everyday. But I don’t have a problem with them at all. But I remember I had a similar mindset to @africngiant & the guys in OP in my college years. But I’m about to hit 30. So I have a better understanding of how large the world is, what’s out there. Even when others “pretend” or act like it doesn’t happen.

But Demographics, which is another element that has to be considered as well as finding your market segment.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
you’re probably right but when you have high standards for yourself and want the girl to reflect it (in looks) then you start running into those types a lot. they’re also proving their points by calling them gay and shyt lol.

i kind of have the same appearance and cadence as the guy on the left and our experiences kind of match up. being dark skin, it feels comparatively harder to venture out to other races though. him being lighter he said he’s been more successful with them and i think it pays a part to being more accepted as well.

so that’s my problem in dating. im a tweener basically. im not trying to be “woe is me” about it though. i just keep pushing. i guess im either gonna have to date down or just quit tbh
no offense but these dudes are flat out dweebs man :mjlol:

in bold, you doing a lot of overthinking and assuming why your outcome is the way it is with black women.

"i guess im either gonna have to date down or just quit tbh" OR you can consistently keep trying. dating was NEVER meant to be a walk in the park for all nikkas. Theres a bit of a numbers game and competition mixed in it. You cant really expect a certain outcome if you arent at least consistently trying.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

It’s been said a million times in here to take it off the app sooner rather than later…….no upside there.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

anyone tryna make a thread on this? the comments piss me off cause they completely act like this concept doesn’t exist

As a quick set up

Austin Dunham expresses his "Black women" problem quite succinctly, "I attract, I don't chase".

Austin, and most of these Gen Z Red Pill guys preach self development and using a passive dating strategy.
Just stack dollars, stack plates, and these hoes will drop to their knees.

Here's his game in action. This is Miami. This is night game. So for my analytical brothers - we know how hook ups happen in a night game, with alcohol, with music, with a lot of chicks on vacation.

@13:08

He literally attracts a black woman but she says, "I don't want you, I just want to touch you"

He could have converted her on the spot, if he understood the text of what she said, but more importantly the SUBTEXT. (Can't spell subtext without sex)

A lot of Black women require at least some effort. Most Black Women would like to engage in their own power fantasy, that men will slay dragons and found nations, just to get their attention.

A man has to have an active strategy, where he actively does things to affect the emotions, moods, and thoughts of the female. He can't just sit there with his abs and expect a chick to submit.

The Tweet

There is truth in what Austin is saying.
And there is also truth in what the comments are saying.

On the one hand
  • Austin is a handsome guy with a good body, and that's very attractive to all women.
  • There is a bit of forbidden fruit as well when it comes to black male bodies and non-black women.
  • SOME Non-Black Women tend to approach, or make themselves very approachable. Much more so than equivalently attractive Black Women in my experience. I.E. it's often easier to pull a White American 7 versus a Black American 7.
On the other hand
  • Austin comes off as a white boy. That "speaks so well" trait in a Black man is not attractive to a lot of Black women. (But they love them some Captain America - so it's not the words, but the expectation that a Black man needs to sound like a "Black" man)
  • Austin has zero game - i.e. he doesn't understand what women want, that there is text of what she says/does, and subtext.
  • A lot of black women fawn over the "thug" archetype and disdain the clean cut brother - especially when these women are most attractive. They need edge, they need swag. Beyonce would say they need a Soldier. Weezy would say "Shawty wanna thug". Weezy is more accurate, imo.
The real question is how does this analysis help the average clean cut brother.
Especially the one that's not tryna get face tattoos, braids, and a rap sheet.
We all can't be Future. I know some of you dream of being a toxic man, pushing her Altima around the hood, making her cry, sleeping with her cousins and Mama - but that's not you pimpin!

The traditional answers to this question -
1) Just Be Yourself - worst advice ever, cause every dude is already being himself.
2) "She doesn't want a criminal, she wants confidence" - is just dumb as hell. No, she wants the emotional roller coaster of being with a dude that's just as emotional/reactionary as she is, but looks masculine and looks trendy.

The real answer to these chicks is that Your job is to engage these broads, figure out what she wants, and then kick her to the curb for making bad decisions.

A simple, "Oh that's what you like" and a physical pullback is what you're trying to accomplish.
And sometimes you'll find that chicks realize they messed up by being honest and try to change their behavior and try to attract you - but it's too late.