Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Why all the chicks I come across got some kind of baggage with an ex that choked them or abused them. I instantly get turned off when I hear that.

I hate dating, brehs but never going back to my wack ex
:mjcry:
I had ex that told me one of her ex's almost knocked her eye outta her head... After 4 months of dating her I understood why...

Moral of the story if a chick got dv in her background I assume she's toxic...

I would even go a step further and say it's a giant 🚩

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Girls either think I'm "too good to be true" or a "player" Idk man I just have an abundance mentality and I'm not really afraid talk to attractive women. Being an attractive guy its like women judge us harder because of the "fantasy" from our looks
When I was single I use to get that often and my response every damn time is believe what u wanna believe I ain’t gonna explain myself more than once so if I say I ain’t a player and I’m just a guy that knows what he wants no time for games u either take that chance and shoot ur shot with me or let another women who is willing to do what u won’t do :manny:

Majority time they buckle and the ones that didn’t their lost simple as that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A co-sign from an joint lower than an 6 will hurt you. Unless she is plugged up or has clout.

Even if you are good looking, they slightly view you lower.

If I’m understanding this correctly a female that is a 6 or lower will bring ur value down more is what ur saying ?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If I’m understanding this correctly a female that is a 6 or lower will bring ur value down more is what ur saying ?

Correct. Unless she’s well-known in her industry / industries or is well-connected. Women only respect bad women.

In addition, if you’re good looking, they’ll be a bit confused as to why you’re hanging out with her. Tbh even if you’re seen walking with her, you lose a bit value.

At that point you’re better off being alone. (Gives you a more mysterious allure, if you play it right)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A co-sign from an joint lower than an 6 will hurt you. Unless she is plugged up or has clout.

Even if you are good looking, they slightly view you lower.

Since u dapped my response I’ll say ur not wrong but ur not right either because that 6 ur with brings intrigue and curiosity of why is he with that instead of something much better it happens all the time
Same with a guy who is in shape with a big girl above average girls can’t wrap their head around of :why: and cuz of that feeling they will bring all the smoke to remove that big girl or the 6 because they will think he doesn’t care bout looks who cares bout who I am on the inside and it fukks up their mental state of mind

africngiant

All Star
Daps
It’s exist but it’s not a majority of black women so skip over those.

That’s also just how casual relationships go so it’s the game.
you’re probably right but when you have high standards for yourself and want the girl to reflect it (in looks) then you start running into those types a lot. they’re also proving their points by calling them gay and shyt lol.

i kind of have the same appearance and cadence as the guy on the left and our experiences kind of match up. being dark skin, it feels comparatively harder to venture out to other races though. him being lighter he said he’s been more successful with them and i think it pays a part to being more accepted as well.

so that’s my problem in dating. im a tweener basically. im not trying to be “woe is me” about it though. i just keep pushing. i guess im either gonna have to date down or just quit tbh

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
you’re probably right but when you have high standards for yourself and want the girl to reflect it (in looks) then you start running into those types a lot. they’re also proving their points by calling them gay and shyt lol.

i kind of have the same appearance and cadence as the guy on the left and our experiences kind of match up. being dark skin, it feels comparatively harder to venture out to other races though, him being lighter he said he’s been more successful with them and i think it pays a part to being more accepted as well.

so that’s my problem in dating. im a tweener basically. im not trying to be “woe is me” about it though. i just keep pushing. i guess im either gonna have to date down or just quit tbh
Yeah but are we talking dating or just trying to sleep with chicks because those are way different scenarios.