Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been talking to many women on hinge lately .

I started asking women how long they been single or when was their last relationship. I'm surprised some women who are 6/7 have been single for 4-5 years. These women are in shape, good jobs etc.

Majority of women claim 1-2 years single

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

I started asking women how long they been single or when was their last relationship. I'm surprised some women who are 6/7 have been single for 4-5 years. These women are in shape, good jobs etc.

They get caught up on hookup app for yearsss.. I can get on an app, get tied up, delete app, come back a year later and its the same women..

Was talking to a women and she said when it was time for her to get serious she knew she had to go to match.com, thats where people who are serious are, if you on a hookup app, you are tryin to have fun.. They know what time it is

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

just means situationships. Numerous dates, short term relationships that they don't consider real

Every woman can be in a relationship if she wants

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So many lonely women out here brehs. Everyone should be eating

I meet many women on dating apps that go to work & home, once a while go out with their friends. They looking for a breh to spend time & share a life with.

The main problem is that they're losers looking for a come up. Uncompleted save files, that they want you to finish. The best bet is with older women, they of course need to be hot fukk dolls. Or younger ones that haven't been imprinted on....in the states....good luck with that.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Why would you be surprised? Brehs aren’t looking for relationships so why wouldn’t women be single?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
@Soldier how is dating in toronto for you?
:ld: the young women I meet/date are Fickle party girls while older women are more jaded and desperate. But I still eat tho

Dating is ok in this city but honestly im more worried about quality of life, family friends, God, health, cost of living etc

And my cowboys/raptors/leafs/arsenal doing well

Tbh I just don’t feel the older ones…by 35 women are just washed up and dating them at that age is like Taking a consolation prize. I only want them in their prime. (18-25)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ld: the young women I meet/date are Fickle party girls while older women are more jaded and desperate. But I still eat tho

Dating is ok in this city but honestly im more worried about quality of life, family friends, God, health, cost of living etc

And my cowboys/raptors/leafs/arsenal doing well

Tbh I just don’t feel the older ones…by 35 women are just washed up and dating them at that age is like Taking a consolation prize. I only want them in their prime. (18-25)

:myman: