Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Expect ALOT of this type of stuff, hey big head text, chicks popping back up out of no where tryna run plays.
Couple of weeks ago my ex wife emailed me out of nowhere 3 years after our divorce...FOH left her ass on read. We have nothing to talk about.
Never look backwards. Leave all that hey big head bullshyt where it belongs: the trash.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
On some grown man steez - my standard "date" was
1) Drinks downtown at place #1
2) a bit of stepping and talking
3) Drinks @ spot #2
4) I got something at the crib.

Now, I got a little bit of coin and I'm not trying to jam up every box I see - I'd rather take a chick out to a restaurant and observe

1) How did she come dressed?
2) Knowing I made a reservation, what's her punctuality like?
3) How does she treat staff?
4) Why this broad reaching for the wine list?
5) What does she say about the food?

Cause a chick like this - constantly negative... @6:54-6:55

I don't want to deal with that anymore.

I don't even want to smash a chick like this. (mess around and that snapper is keeper - now you gotta deal with her attitude cause you might get addicted to the box...)

She doesn’t even smile. Where’s the excitement?

I’m still doing happy hour (got a spot that does 2 for 1 drinks) / coffee / & another lounge strictly for badder joints.

Yup. All of that mentioned above is important, I need to know how you move. Energy transfer is real.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
“It's always crazy how these women are always in "abusive and controlling" relationships. Like, every man out here is abusive and controlling???? But we all know what that means, the husband didn't want her showing ass on IG with her DM's open, no girls night out getting piss drunk when you got kids at home, no more stupid tattoos, etc etc. But to women this is "abusive and controlling" - @blues_funk_reggae

:wow::wow::wow::wow:
Controlling = He's got standard for the type of woman he wants his name and brand attached to.

Cheap = He's not a simp trick who's going in the red for my fickle desires

Emotionally closed = He's not whining and spilling his guts about every minor inconvenience that happened to him today.

Dog/a$$hole = He's staying in Defcon 2 status in fitness and financially, so that if shyt hits the fan, he can take a trip to the Miami and throw his bid in with
the local talent.

Them Ice Spice/Cardi B/Nicki Minaj types tend to deal with their equivalent. They might try out a gump for a minute, but then it don't work out.

Lori Harvey rocked with Future, went with Killmonger, and allegedly back with Future.

That's what she wants, what she submits too.

Riri coulda got with Drake - do that Jay and Bey power couple thing - instead she bailing ASAP out of jail.

Too many of my 6 Figs/6 Certs try to dance with the devil.

I know, cause I been burned like that. :lolbron:

But tats, septum piercings, loud as hell, cursing every other word...

Like if a chick got a cracked screen? I'm chunking the deuce.

Those are the easy ones to spot.

The tricky ones be the admins at the good job, teacher, REGISTERED Nurse, chick got a degree or 2, JD, MBA, MPH (but never an MRS) - but they still consume ratchet material or engage in ratchet behavior.
  • Had one ex that hid her compulsive shoplifting habit from me. Can buy anything in the damn store, and still want to Winona Ryder.
  • Had another one, Black Power/Black Love/White Man is the debil - she stay glued to Love and Hip Hop ATL, had she known what a degree was gonna NOT do for her she would have been a stripper...Hinting she want designer for X-Mas. Like how you wearing a Fendi Kente Cloth headwrap? The Red, Black, and Green means Gucci too..da hell?
Smh.

One of the lessons I had to learn - was "guidance" needed to be given early on - like the first date, the first hook up, the first look. Cause if she won't follow, you can't lead.

Now if you're the type not afraid to catch a charge, and want to paws on a broad - that's on you.

Most men can out think, out strategize a woman, but they can't out-emotional a woman - and that's her not-so-secret weapon.

So a college educated cat might pull one of these undercover hood rats/boughettos - that at least doesn't have children - and then find himself 6-12 months deep in a situation where her true self comes out. Now you gotta hard decision on whether you can deal with her BS or bounce.

Some chicks don't even show you who they are until you meet their family.
Sounds like the gist of it is to stay in your own lane. I follow that too. Men have to know their brand to get success. I know I'm a square, so I go for girls who like sqaures. I remember rolling with some PUA cats, and you could tell alot of them were square cats trying to punch above their weight class, or rather crossover into another brand when they would go up to OT Scottsdale and game the bottle girls. You could tell they weren't feeling the club environment, but just went all the same because a coach told them to do so.

Started texting this chick I met on this dating app a couple days ago and we already here

:aicmon:

TqdjCdR.jpeg

I'm also aware that the whole "didn't see your text" bit is bullshyt.
Would have been like "damn, that's unfortunate:manny:."
This albanian chick ive been smashing since halloween weekend is trying to come for that #1 spot :whew: These europeans are taking over the league by a storm
Better be on your A-game with those eastern european women. They only respond to highly masculine frames, so be ready for a tug of war.
Winter is HERE my boy, ya boys better understand the environment always dictates how people move and the economy is already in nose dive and its gonna be a rough winter AND COLD summer.. Expect ALOT of this type of stuff, hey big head text, chicks popping back up out of no where tryna run plays. These women have boards and discords to try to be sugar baby/semi prostitutes where they exchange these types of text.. You been WARNED.

PPP money gone, Streets is DRY. Already have layoffs/hiring freezes, inflation, they raising rates by any means to get control of it, dont sleep.
A few of you demons out here probably know how to take advantage of this:mjlit:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I remember rolling with some PUA cats, and you could tell alot of them were square cats trying to punch above their weight class, or rather crossover into another brand when they would go up to OT Scottsdale and game the bottle girls. You could tell they weren't feeling the club environment, but just went all the same because a coach told them to do so.

Cats gotta grow into some of that.

Going back to them early days - Catch your boy listening to Black Moon, Wu Tang, and Tribe. I remember not liking the club at all.

But these broads wanna shake something to Back dat Azz Up tho. The proverbial Pookie and Ray Ray was rapping along with 3-6 Mafia ALBUM CUTS.

And if you've never heard "ignant" music in the club (or the strip club) at deafening levels - you might not get it.

In that environment things start to click. I went from hating on dem boys to saying "You know, for what little he do, Lil Jon got some barz".

Jah forbid some of these kids ain't been exposed to R&B, Soul, Reggae, Funk, Baby Making Music, and never had his auntie teach him how to dance....

But that knowledge comes from going out, exposing yourself, giving yourself freedom to enjoy things that you don't necessarily cut for. We've all seen Lance from the Lacrosse Team become Big L from time to time. Start off like Prince Harry and end up sounding like Paul Wall. (though Timberlake will switch back when it becomes time to get serious...)

The Auston Holleman's of the world seem a bit too scared or autistic to really give themselves a chance to change. They will never admit it though.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Controlling = He's got standard for the type of woman he wants his name and brand attached to.

Cheap = He's not a simp trick who's going in the red for my fickle desires

Emotionally closed = He's not whining and spilling his guts about every minor inconvenience that happened to him today.

Dog/a$$hole = He's staying in Defcon 2 status in fitness and financially, so that if shyt hits the fan, he can take a trip to the Miami and throw his bid in with
the local talent.

Sounds like the gist of it is to stay in your own lane. I follow that too. Men have to know their brand to get success. I know I'm a square, so I go for girls who like sqaures. I remember rolling with some PUA cats, and you could tell alot of them were square cats trying to punch above their weight class, or rather crossover into another brand when they would go up to OT Scottsdale and game the bottle girls. You could tell they weren't feeling the club environment, but just went all the same because a coach told them to do so.

Would have been like "damn, that's unfortunate:manny:."

Better be on your A-game with those eastern european women. They only respond to highly masculine frames, so be ready for a tug of war.

A few of you demons out here probably know how to take advantage of this:mjlit:
I’m already knowing bro. This isnt my first rodeo with an eastern european. I tell every woman i date that I’m a benevolent dictator. I dont let these women run amuck.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Those "lemme show you my cashapp" type of hoes :mjlol:

A lot of these chicks out here are desperate, broke and lonely.

Always vet no matter what!

I was with a joint the other day and I pretended my Uber eats wasn’t working. I wanted to test her and see if she had money & could order it. All 3 cards had “low payment amounts”.

Even gave her a promo code

:snoop:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Them Ice Spice/Cardi B/Nicki Minaj types tend to deal with their equivalent. They might try out a gump for a minute, but then it don't work out.

Lori Harvey rocked with Future, went with Killmonger, and allegedly back with Future.

That's what she wants, what she submits too.

Riri coulda got with Drake - do that Jay and Bey power couple thing - instead she bailing ASAP out of jail.

Too many of my 6 Figs/6 Certs try to dance with the devil.

I know, cause I been burned like that. :lolbron:

But tats, septum piercings, loud as hell, cursing every other word...

Like if a chick got a cracked screen? I'm chunking the deuce.

Those are the easy ones to spot.

The tricky ones be the admins at the good job, teacher, REGISTERED Nurse, chick got a degree or 2, JD, MBA, MPH (but never an MRS) - but they still consume ratchet material or engage in ratchet behavior.
  • Had one ex that hid her compulsive shoplifting habit from me. Can buy anything in the damn store, and still want to Winona Ryder.
  • Had another one, Black Power/Black Love/White Man is the debil - she stay glued to Love and Hip Hop ATL, had she known what a degree was gonna NOT do for her she would have been a stripper...Hinting she want designer for X-Mas. Like how you wearing a Fendi Kente Cloth headwrap? The Red, Black, and Green means Gucci too..da hell?
Smh.

One of the lessons I had to learn - was "guidance" needed to be given early on - like the first date, the first hook up, the first look. Cause if she won't follow, you can't lead.

Now if you're the type not afraid to catch a charge, and want to paws on a broad - that's on you.

Most men can out think, out strategize a woman, but they can't out-emotional a woman - and that's her not-so-secret weapon.

So a college educated cat might pull one of these undercover hood rats/boughettos - that at least doesn't have children - and then find himself 6-12 months deep in a situation where her true self comes out. Now you gotta hard decision on whether you can deal with her BS or bounce.

Some chicks don't even show you who they are until you meet their family.
lol the quality of this post. real nikka shyt here