Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I was being trained for a new job by this attractive ass female. I kept it professional. One thing I have to learn is to stop flirting but I can’t help it. Shyt happens. Long story short some nikka was watching us interact and felt the need to “confront me”. I laughed it off and kept moving

Yeah. Control yourself breh. HR will be on you.

One tip is, you can actually attract her without flirting. Treat her normal / regular. She’ll be confused because she’s used to guys flirting, so this will make you stand out.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“It's always crazy how these women are always in "abusive and controlling" relationships. Like, every man out here is abusive and controlling???? But we all know what that means, the husband didn't want her showing ass on IG with her DM's open, no girls night out getting piss drunk when you got kids at home, no more stupid tattoos, etc etc. But to women this is "abusive and controlling" - @blues_funk_reggae

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
“It's always crazy how these women are always in "abusive and controlling" relationships. Like, every man out here is abusive and controlling???? But we all know what that means, the husband didn't want her showing ass on IG with her DM's open, no girls night out getting piss drunk when you got kids at home, no more stupid tattoos, etc etc. But to women this is "abusive and controlling" - @blues_funk_reggae

You finish how you start
If he met her and she was already doing the bolded, what makes him think she's gonna suddenly stop?

It happened to me a couple of times, then I finally learned my lesson and stopped pursuing chicks with tattoos (pretty much eliminating 80% of women out here). In fact I actually like artful tats (not on me, I have zero tats). But if she's turning into or looks like a lifer in prison or an outlaw biker, I'm out.
Have never and will never pursue a chick with her ass all out on IG so no issue there
Girls night out, yeah whatever. I'll go out with the homies too. If she's gonna entertain, flirt, and/or give it up to whoever she'll do it regardless if you're the second coming of Ike Turner. Where there's a will there's a way, so I don't sweat that.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Them Ice Spice/Cardi B/Nicki Minaj types tend to deal with their equivalent. They might try out a gump for a minute, but then it don't work out.

Lori Harvey rocked with Future, went with Killmonger, and allegedly back with Future.

That's what she wants, what she submits too.

Riri coulda got with Drake - do that Jay and Bey power couple thing - instead she bailing ASAP out of jail.

Too many of my 6 Figs/6 Certs try to dance with the devil.

I know, cause I been burned like that. :lolbron:

But tats, septum piercings, loud as hell, cursing every other word...

Like if a chick got a cracked screen? I'm chunking the deuce.

Those are the easy ones to spot.

The tricky ones be the admins at the good job, teacher, REGISTERED Nurse, chick got a degree or 2, JD, MBA, MPH (but never an MRS) - but they still consume ratchet material or engage in ratchet behavior.
  • Had one ex that hid her compulsive shoplifting habit from me. Can buy anything in the damn store, and still want to Winona Ryder.
  • Had another one, Black Power/Black Love/White Man is the debil - she stay glued to Love and Hip Hop ATL, had she known what a degree was gonna NOT do for her she would have been a stripper...Hinting she want designer for X-Mas. Like how you wearing a Fendi Kente Cloth headwrap? The Red, Black, and Green means Gucci too..da hell?
Smh.

One of the lessons I had to learn - was "guidance" needed to be given early on - like the first date, the first hook up, the first look. Cause if she won't follow, you can't lead.

Now if you're the type not afraid to catch a charge, and want to paws on a broad - that's on you.

Most men can out think, out strategize a woman, but they can't out-emotional a woman - and that's her not-so-secret weapon.

So a college educated cat might pull one of these undercover hood rats/boughettos - that at least doesn't have children - and then find himself 6-12 months deep in a situation where her true self comes out. Now you gotta hard decision on whether you can deal with her BS or bounce.

Some chicks don't even show you who they are until you meet their family.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Started texting this chick I met on this dating app a couple days ago and we already here

:aicmon:

TqdjCdR.jpeg

I'm also aware that the whole "didn't see your text" bit is bullshyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Them Ice Spice/Cardi B/Nicki Minaj types tend to deal with their equivalent. They might try out a gump for a minute, but then it don't work out.

Lori Harvey rocked with Future, went with Killmonger, and allegedly back with Future.

Riri coulda got with Drake - do that Jay and Bey power couple thing - instead she bailing ASAP out of jail.

The tricky ones be the admins at the good job, teacher, REGISTERED Nurse, chick got a degree or 2, JD, MBA, MPH (but never an MRS) - but they still consume ratchet material or engage in ratchet behavior.
  • Had one ex that hid her compulsive shoplifting habit from me. Can buy anything in the damn store, and still want to Winona Ryder.
  • Had another one, Black Power/Black Love/White Man is the debil - she stay glued to Love and Hip Hop ATL, had she known what a degree was gonna NOT do for her she would have been a stripper...Hinting she want designer for X-Mas. Like how you wearing a Fendi Kente Cloth headwrap? The Red, Black, and Green means Gucci too..da hell?
Smh.

One of the lessons I had to learn - was "guidance" needed to be given early on - like the first date, the first hook up, the first look. Cause if she won't follow, you can't lead.

Now if you're the type not afraid to catch a charge, and want to paws on a broad - that's on you.

Most men can out think, out strategize a woman, but they can't out-emotional a woman - and that's her not-so-secret weapon.

So a college educated cat might pull one of these undercover hood rats/boughettos - that at least doesn't have children - and then find himself 6-12 months deep in a situation where her true self comes out. Now you gotta hard decision on whether you can deal with her BS or bounce.

!!!!!!

That’s #1, seeing if she’ll follow your lead, adapt, be able to be moldable.

I always look at the mom especially. What they’ll essentially become when they get older (physically and mentally)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I’m getting this too

:mjlol:

Beware some joints want to hang out with you cause they have no money

They find out you making a little bit of money and all of a sudden they need help.

To me, this is equivalent to a dude giving some sob story as to why he wants some coochie. Like he ain't had sex in a long time and could go for it or something along those lines. It's just as audacious.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Smh.

Soo much facts in this.. My thing when people used to ask me how do I peep this stuff out was to first you got to know yourself AND how people see you. You cant be square dude and attracted to broken mirror types thinking you could save them (Your post would fit perfectly with no edits in that lil scrappy thread).. Its hard for dudes if they are discerning to know themselves because alot of us missed that development and werent told you cant change someone or they cell phone screen..

Once you know yourself now its what you want and having your third eye open, you have to be able to peep shyt easily, even when its hidden, every women gonna wear that social mask so thats why early on you have to be non judgemental and even share about yourself to get that info out ASAP, for some reason women will tell me very sensitive shyt in first convo that they wont repeat down the line, I guess if I am just another guy early on that might or might not know it doesnt matter to them, Im a beast on phone or on first date but get that info EARLY, they are tryna read you and mold their image to what they think you want so you got to get it early.

The meeting their family is clutch, but also 2 other things, meeting their friends (because they choose them) and introducing to your friends (to see if they drown) I got a click of snipers, they are sharp. I can bring a girl and leave and see if she sink or swim, is she a choosy suzie so to say. You can learn alot from those interactions and the mask would slip off..

Also when you mention the educated cat dealing with undercovers, BGS octane level series (some would say his magnus opus but dam dude introduced ALOT to space like KS, Dr T Hasan, Etc) would have most seeing the code in any matrix. He break it down soo clear what you are describing is 92 octane. He need to release that dam book, but like some I know he only want perfection. Have us brothers waiting yearsss.. #ProgressOverPerfection

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Started texting this chick I met on this dating app a couple days ago and we already here

:aicmon:

TqdjCdR.jpeg

I'm also aware that the whole "didn't see your text" bit is bullshyt.
Winter is HERE my boy, ya boys better understand the environment always dictates how people move and the economy is already in nose dive and its gonna be a rough winter AND COLD summer.. Expect ALOT of this type of stuff, hey big head text, chicks popping back up out of no where tryna run plays. These women have boards and discords to try to be sugar baby/semi prostitutes where they exchange these types of text.. You been WARNED.

PPP money gone, Streets is DRY. Already have layoffs/hiring freezes, inflation, they raising rates by any means to get control of it, dont sleep.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Soo much facts in this.. My thing when people used to ask me how do I peep this stuff out was to first you got to know yourself AND how people see you. You cant be square dude and attracted to broken mirror types thinking you could save them (Your post would fit perfectly with no edits in that lil scrappy thread).. Its hard for dudes if they are discerning to know themselves because alot of us missed that development and werent told you cant change someone or they cell phone screen..

Once you know yourself now its what you want and having your third eye open, you have to be able to peep shyt easily, even when its hidden, every women gonna wear that social mask so thats why early on you have to be non judgemental and even share about yourself to get that info out ASAP, for some reason women will tell me very sensitive shyt in first convo that they wont repeat down the line, I guess if I am just another guy early on that might or might not know it doesnt matter to them, Im a beast on phone or on first date but get that info EARLY, they are tryna read you and mold their image to what they think you want so you got to get it early.

The meeting their family is clutch, but also 2 other things, meeting their friends (because they choose them) and introducing to your friends (to see if they drown) I got a click of snipers, they are sharp. I can bring a girl and leave and see if she sink or swim, is she a choosy suzie so to say. You can learn alot from those interactions and the mask would slip off..

Also when you mention the educated cat dealing with undercovers, BGS octane level series (some would say his magnus opus but dam dude introduced ALOT to space like KS, Dr T Hasan, Etc) would have most seeing the code in any matrix. He break it down soo clear what you are describing is 92 octane. He need to release that dam book, but like some I know he only want perfection. Have us brothers waiting yearsss.. #ProgressOverPerfection

Being non judgmental on the first meeting tells you everything you need to know.

That’s why I like meeting in person fairly quickly to understand their movements how they interact and walk through life. Tells me everything I need to know.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I like meeting in person fairly quickly to understand their movements how they interact and walk through life. Tells me everything I need to know.

On some grown man steez - my standard "date" was
1) Drinks downtown at place #1
2) a bit of stepping and talking
3) Drinks @ spot #2
4) I got something at the crib.

Now, I got a little bit of coin and I'm not trying to jam up every box I see - I'd rather take a chick out to a restaurant and observe

1) How did she come dressed?
2) Knowing I made a reservation, what's her punctuality like?
3) How does she treat staff?
4) Why this broad reaching for the wine list?
5) What does she say about the food?

Cause a chick like this - constantly negative... @6:54-6:55

I don't want to deal with that anymore.

I don't even want to smash a chick like this. (mess around and that snapper is keeper - now you gotta deal with her attitude cause you might get addicted to the box...)