Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Friend is trying to set me up with a chick right now. I don’t feel like going Manhattan.

And I’ve been taking a break from dating while I get my shyt together. I’m unemployed, out of shape… and I don’t know what this girl looks like.

Edit: She looked pretty good, but the place they were at was too loud. Didn’t get a chance to interact with her much.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Friend is trying to set me up with a chick right now. I don’t feel like going Manhattan.

And I’ve been taking a break from dating while I get my shyt together. I’m unemployed, out of shape… and I don’t know what this girl looks like.

Edit: She looked pretty good, but the place they were at was too loud. Didn’t get a chance to interact with her much.

Self-awareness is key.

She would of smelled your insecurities

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.

Yea man, get yourself together. These women aint going nowhere

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll also add and it may not be for every guy :russ: but if you know any gay guys ask them for tips.

Gay friend of mine I knew in london showed me how he takes his selfie pics to look more natural and get great angles, and they've never failed me.

Same with setting up a tripod and doing your own photoshoots. So you can work out what works for you.

I know my best angles so if I'm ever in a pic I know what side to face.
I been telling brehs, u need great pics for dating apps. You don't have to be handsome, take great pics & you will be good

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So many lonely women out here brehs. Everyone should be eating

I meet many women on dating apps that go to work & home, once a while go out with their friends. They looking for a breh to spend time & share a life with.
Brehs on The Coli don’t want that. This place is easier to understand when you realize the demographic generally just wants uncommitted at will sex and for the chick to leave them alone otherwise :manny:

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

I meet many women on dating apps that go to work & home, once a while go out with their friends. They looking for a breh to spend time & share a life with.
should clarify these two

“eating” has always meant smashing (to me at least), so spending time & sharing a life is irrelevant.

If it means a committed relationship, then what does her seldomly going out w/friends & going to work have to do with compatibility and connection?

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Brehs I was being trained for a new job by this attractive ass female. I kept it professional. One thing I have to learn is to stop flirting but I can’t help it. Shyt happens. Long story short some nikka was watching us interact and felt the need to “confront me”. I laughed it off and kept moving

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

everyone should be but they don't want to settle. Even the ugliest fattest woman you can think of has suitors and brehs willing to walk down the aisle and start a family with her.