Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If you know any female influencers / IG models or really any female friends who take good photos, befriend them or pay them to take your photos. Women got a good “instagram eye”

Usually my IG model homegirls take photos without me asking.

I'll also add and it may not be for every guy :russ: but if you know any gay guys ask them for tips.

Gay friend of mine I knew in london showed me how he takes his selfie pics to look more natural and get great angles, and they've never failed me.

Same with setting up a tripod and doing your own photoshoots. So you can work out what works for you.

I know my best angles so if I'm ever in a pic I know what side to face.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll also add and it may not be for every guy :russ: but if you know any gay guys ask them for tips.

Gay friend of mine I knew in london showed me how he takes his selfie pics to look more natural and get great angles, and they've never failed me.

Same with setting up a tripod and doing your own photoshoots. So you can work out what works for you.

I know my best angles so if I'm ever in a pic I know what side to face.

Yeah dudes ain’t gonna like this but take a morning or evening when the suns out and take hella pics of yourself to find out what works.

These women so good at it cause they been doing it since they was young

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah dudes ain’t gonna like this but take a morning or evening when the suns out and take hella pics of yourself to find out what works.

I've been shown some other guys' profile pics by female friends of mine and the pics are :francis: no wonder they getting no interest.

Men are certainly at a disadvantage as like you said a ton of women have been taking photos of each other since they were young its second nature for them, they know all their workable angles.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
A lot warehouses have whole sections that are either empty or checked up rarely, depends on the warehouse and type of job its attached to. For example; Costco has a break room, usually where the staff eats, you can run off into one of those and have her throat you like her life depended on it. Essentially any back room.

Also the female bathroom is ironically enough the worst place. Women use the bathroom more than men, you're gonna constantly be interrupted. Its also much dirtier than the men's. If they have it, use the handicapped one or the men's stall. I've worked all over NYC, bars, clubs, etc. Find that backroom and you're good.
yea I don't mind the women bathroom I feel that's were they tryna lure me into I just don't wanna be snitched on if a supervisor/manager see me go in there

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

Golden hour pics are the key.

Can't understand why you want want to take a pic at high noon when everything is washed out, but most people don't know the do's and don'ts of portrait photography.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Golden hour pics are the key.

Can't understand why you want want to take a pic at high noon when everything is washed out, but most people don't know the do's and don'ts of portrait photography.
:ohhh:

do you have a go to pose or like to lean against props or something?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I got too many thoughts on Dating Site Photos. I can't really speak on it from experience tbh though. I'm old school and focus on girls in the real world. I know I'm missing out though.

The internet photo element of the game is not something you can half ass. It's not something you can outsource. You've got to learn how to do it yourself. It's not a "tips and tricks" type of thing.

Tips and tricks bs was
  • Use a real DSLR camera and not your terrible camera phone
  • Take shots during golden hour
  • No more bathroom selfies
  • If you're gonna go shirtless - be something to look at
  • full body shots, no funny angles
  • Pictures with animals in it
  • Pictures with friends, some of whom are girls
These are all basics, and if you aren't doing these, you're not in the race.

That whole bare minimum mentality is over.

Why?

The deep rooted female behavior never changes, but the social media, dating sites, and very private* smart phones have changed how women interact with the world. These hoes got complexes looking at other women and their lives.

So that's your real job - giving this broad a complex. She should have Fear of Missing Out, and she should be lightweight intimidated by you.

*Lotta females can really live out these double/secret lives because they can make contact with dudes that they would not normally come into contact with.

So you're going to need more than just 5 or 6 shots, because she's going to want to see your IG/SC.

Everything needs to match up. (Real or Fake, that's up to you - but chicks only understand consistency)

Guys need to start thinking of photography at the same level as getting swole/jacked.
I'm dead serious.

Good photos, good lives, good stories, etc - is something that you're going to have to produce on a REGULAR BASIS for an unfair advantage. Cause you can keep doing the bare minimum and getting the bare minimum.

Lighting, F-Stops, Lens, angles, background, foreground, composition, color -> and then the editorial/narrative effect (what is this photo saying, what is this photo saying about ME) -> that has to bleed into your IG/Social Media and be consistent.

AND - if you really want to make things unfair - you need to be doing stories daily. (And if you want to take it to that next next next level IG/FB/Social Media - advertising - which is hella cheap for what you're trying to do)

Just like being in shape, looking like a monster gives you an unfair advantage, really good photos and videos that generate interest will put you ahead of the strong/silent/boring guys.

Also....

You're no longer just competing with guys that are taller, stronger, richer, more stylish, cooler friends, cooler locations, richer things (that's Dan Bilzerian/Fresh and Fit style is played) - you're competing with everything that she sees on her phone. You gotta engage that chicks mind like a TikTok video.

For a lot of you cats - needing to create content means you gotta do more than school/work/gym/meal time and the occasional club outing.

You gotta go to cool stuff, stuff that's cool on camera, learn how to capture it, and then constantly do it.

You get off the porch - if you want to really do some damage to these broads via online stuff.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I got too many thoughts on Dating Site Photos. I can't really speak on it from experience tbh though. I'm old school and focus on girls in the real world. I know I'm missing out though.

The internet photo element of the game is not something you can half ass. It's not something you can outsource. You've got to learn how to do it yourself. It's not a "tips and tricks" type of thing.

Tips and tricks bs was
  • Use a real DSLR camera and not your terrible camera phone
  • Take shots during golden hour
  • No more bathroom selfies
  • If you're gonna go shirtless - be something to look at
  • full body shots, no funny angles
  • Pictures with animals in it
  • Pictures with friends, some of whom are girls
These are all basics, and if you aren't doing these, you're not in the race.

That whole bare minimum mentality is over.

Why?

The deep rooted female behavior never changes, but the social media, dating sites, and very private* smart phones have changed how women interact with the world. These hoes got complexes looking at other women and their lives.

So that's your real job - giving this broad a complex. She should have Fear of Missing Out, and she should be lightweight intimidated by you.

*Lotta females can really live out these double/secret lives because they can make contact with dudes that they would not normally come into contact with.

So you're going to need more than just 5 or 6 shots, because she's going to want to see your IG/SC.

Everything needs to match up. (Real or Fake, that's up to you - but chicks only understand consistency)

Guys need to start thinking of photography at the same level as getting swole/jacked.
I'm dead serious.

Good photos, good lives, good stories, etc - is something that you're going to have to produce on a REGULAR BASIS for an unfair advantage. Cause you can keep doing the bare minimum and getting the bare minimum.

Lighting, F-Stops, Lens, angles, background, foreground, composition, color -> and then the editorial/narrative effect (what is this photo saying, what is this photo saying about ME) -> that has to bleed into your IG/Social Media and be consistent.

AND - if you really want to make things unfair - you need to be doing stories daily. (And if you want to take it to that next next next level IG/FB/Social Media - advertising - which is hella cheap for what you're trying to do)

Just like being in shape, looking like a monster gives you an unfair advantage, really good photos and videos that generate interest will put you ahead of the strong/silent/boring guys.

Also....

You're no longer just competing with guys that are taller, stronger, richer, more stylish, cooler friends, cooler locations, richer things (that's Dan Bilzerian/Fresh and Fit style is played) - you're competing with everything that she sees on her phone. You gotta engage that chicks mind like a TikTok video.

For a lot of you cats - needing to create content means you gotta do more than school/work/gym/meal time and the occasional club outing.

You gotta go to cool stuff, stuff that's cool on camera, learn how to capture it, and then constantly do it.

You get off the porch - if you want to really do some damage to these broads via online stuff.
This is veryyyyy high level stuff and can be hard to maintain.. Very few guys understand this even on an elementary level but this is "GAME" on another level. Some would call it vibe but it can get to level of Brand Management. It could be as simple as to how you dress and carry yourself but on social media it would have to be down to how uniform your post are and now you are looking at how dudes post their pics, lol. Then you come across the issue of your LIFE BEING REALLY LIT..

Most dudes dont have it like that, and I have seen it on high level for a loooong time. Depending on what side of consumer/producer spectrum you are on its a VERY HARD thing to try to keep up, obviously everyone lives in different cities and the barriers are different but looking at it from where im from and been its like the Olympics. For example, I got a good friend who I known since back when, he is "public figure" so Ill post his IG,

he been a promoter since a jit, couple things broke his way, and now he is right hand man of I would say top 3 club promoter in world, not even including their pivot to restaurants but these guys get paid to party at BIGGEST clubs in world, they draw all the women, stars want to know them, etc. I also have a friend who made a KILLING in mortgages this last run, millions but market is dry right now and gonna tank for next year or so, went by his office, board had only 3 possible closings and he is telling me he spent 50k last month in club. I know athletes who made 100 million who blew thru it so told him dont think it cant be you.. CHILL that life can be alluring but dont get high because you go broke tryna party with the guys who get paid to party, lol..

Even in black manosphere, and dudes who I would think have good understanding of "game" they dont understand these things. KS did because I actually saw him put it into practice, not only did he always upgrade his equipment from cameras and setup and laptops, but he upgraded what showed up on the lense also, part of what drew the women in, was the scene he set, the vibe, the aesthetics. Most guys dont want to do that, lol.. Black manosphere even after fact is still struggle streaming, lol..

The only dudes who I see who "get it" are my young bulls who run the streets.. They got the funds but they grew up on social media so they have that feminine mindframe to understand.. They might not even post pics alot but what they do post is gonna be aesthetic, consistent, projects a brand of "IM LIT", etc. So you know they get it, now if only I can tell them to channel it to something productive before the street get em.. They might have 3 pics but their stories goin, they know thats how to use the app.

Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

do you have a go to pose or like to lean against props or something?
More so I focus on outfits and settings.

A good package would something like

1. Suited pic
2.Shirtless pic that is candid (on the beach or playing volleyball, no mirror selfies)
3. Pic with friends, you gotta stand out or really be the main focus of the pic. You can't be the shortest, ugliest, fattest, etc.
4. Maybe a traveling pic as well.
5. Pic with a pet
6. Pic of you doing something active
7. Pic of you smiling

Biggest thing is you want to come off a approachable but masculine. Dudes try to do the James Bond thing where you try to be stoic in all your pics, but you end up looking like you have a stick up your ass.

Invest in a professional photoshoot or a cheap used DSLR with kit lens (can get a "like new" for very cheap. Frankly, alot of the smartphones nowadays can do good enough portraits for insta and other social media. If you look up videos on how to take good shots with a smartphone with portrait or manual mode, you'll be set. Stuff like framing, lighting, time of day, aperture/ISO/Shutter speed helps a bunch. Also, be sure to edit photos too. I use snapseed on mobile.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
too many options for people in general :manny:

you can still eat off them but just requires being a bit more strategic than before imo
I'm feeling this now after coming back from a long hiatus from the streets:francis:

My only strategy right now is shoot my shot as much as possible in person and on apps :yeshrug:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
More so I focus on outfits and settings.

A good package would something like

1. Suited pic
2.Shirtless pic that is candid (on the beach or playing volleyball, no mirror selfies)
3. Pic with friends, you gotta stand out or really be the main focus of the pic. You can't be the shortest, ugliest, fattest, etc.
4. Maybe a traveling pic as well.
5. Pic with a pet
6. Pic of you doing something active
7. Pic of you smiling

Biggest thing is you want to come off a approachable but masculine. Dudes try to do the James Bond thing where you try to be stoic in all your pics, but you end up looking like you have a stick up your ass.

Invest in a professional photoshoot or a cheap used DSLR with kit lens (can get a "like new" for very cheap. Frankly, alot of the smartphones nowadays can do good enough portraits for insta and other social media. If you look up videos on how to take good shots with a smartphone with portrait or manual mode, you'll be set. Stuff like framing, lighting, time of day, aperture/ISO/Shutter speed helps a bunch. Also, be sure to edit photos too. I use snapseed on mobile.
Essential advice

Pictures of friends show that you're engaging, likeable and social person. Women want to see if the guy they're dealing is not a serial killer lol.

Pictures of hobbies show that the guy has something going on for himself. Shows that he has a purpose and is focused.

Pictures of pets show that's he great with animals. Shows that's he's caring, nurturing and thoughtful. Women love dudes with dogs and cats.

Traveling photos show that he's adventurous, has money and is spontaneous. Traveling photos is a cheat code. This costs $$$ choose wisely.

Shirtless photos show that the guy has sex appeal. Body game is a cheat code to genuine attraction. The prime shirtless pics is when there's a lot of sunlight.

Smiling pictures show that he's approachable. From my experience, a resting bytch face scares the shyt out of people lmao.

Your profile is like a resume. People do background on you to get a glimpse of what kind of person they're doing with. Though, the digital game can be an illusion due to edits, filters, fake clout, etc. I have IG, I used to make music videos playing guitar and piano but that was before the algorithm changed. When I travel, I'll start updating it again.

+ Rep

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Essential advice

Pictures of friends show that you're engaging, likeable and social person. Women want to see if the guy they're dealing is not a serial killer lol.

Pictures of hobbies show that the guy has something going on for himself. Shows that he has a purpose and is focused.

Pictures of pets show that's he great with animals. Shows that's he's caring, nurturing and thoughtful. Women love dudes with dogs and cats.

Traveling photos show that he's adventurous, has money and is spontaneous. Traveling photos is a cheat code. This costs $$$ choose wisely.

Shirtless photos show that the guy has sex appeal. Body game is a cheat code to genuine attraction. The prime shirtless pics is when there's a lot of sunlight.

Smiling pictures show that he's approachable. From my experience, a resting bytch face scares the shyt out of people lmao.

Your profile is like a resume. People do background on you to get a glimpse of what kind of person they're doing with. Though, the digital game can be an illusion due to edits, filters, fake clout, etc. I have IG, I used to make music videos playing guitar and piano but that was before the algorithm changed. When I travel, I'll start updating it again.

+ Rep
Facts. I sometimes gander on the hinge subreddit to see what dudes are putting up, and give advice. Some of these cats don't understand the bit that the pics are like a resume. You gotta be in scope and on point. You wouldn't apply to software engineering job talking about when you did lifeguarding, would you? Girls only have the six pics or so in your profile to make a decision, so they gotta be bangers.

Men can learn a lot from women when it comes to cultivating an online presence. You can't be using leftover pics in your camera roll. Photos are mini visual stories. You'll see girls go anal retentive over what pic has the best angle and which one makes them look the least fat, meanwhile dudes will put up some shyt like this