Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Giving your heart out to any human being would be seen as blasphemous in most religions. No human being should become the center of your world. I think that's what some of y'all have experienced. You were too devoted to those women.
everyone has an exit strategy until she wraps her ankles around your lower back, digs her hands into your back and begs you to cum inside breh.. :francis:

it is what it is. all i can say is you'll never fool me twice. every girl that's professed her undying love for me and begged me to meet their wacky ass parents, told me their heart will always be mine.. "oh baby you're the best..." where are they now? on twitter talking about "the best is yet to come" smfh.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just saw a true PAAG in the wild. I swear theyre like the legendary pokemon you wanted to catch while playing gameboy as a kid :mjcry:

This is one I've seen a few times in the past 4 weeks. Known her for a while, but things recently turned sexual between us. Mongolian, mid-twenties. very smart woman.

Her body is even crazier in person. I'll say it again women who take care of themselves for themselves are a major turn-on for me.

screenshot_20221030-16leuj.jpg

screenshot_20221030-13xcdn.jpg

Been interested in her for a while but kept it cool. As we shared mutuals. Her bestie is very close to me. So out of respect for that, I just kept it to flirty energy when we saw each other, she was also much younger than I usually go for. So I was prepared to leave it at that. Fun back and forths.

But recent events kinda brought things to a head. Tbh it was me talking about solo poly that got her to open up to me and things went well from there.

Covered her face as the wolves on here are ruthless. :lolbron:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
This is one I've seen a few times in the past 4 weeks. Known her for a while, but things recently turned sexual between us. Mongolian, mid-twenties. very smart woman.

Her body is even crazier in person. I'll say it again women who take care of themselves for themselves are a major turn-on for me.

screenshot_20221030-16leuj.jpg

screenshot_20221030-13xcdn.jpg

Been interested in her for a while but kept it cool. As we shared mutuals. Her bestie is very close to me. So out of respect for that, I just kept it to flirty energy when we saw each other, she was also much younger than I usually go for. So I was prepared to leave it at that. Fun back and forths.

But recent events kinda brought things to a head. Tbh it was me talking about solo poly that got her to open up to me and things went well from there.

Covered her face as the wolves on here are ruthless. :lolbron:

I’d be plankin in that thang in raw bliss.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Are dating apps getting worse now? I was on Hinge, Tinder etc 2 years ago and I actually was matching with some cute girls and baddies, went on like a date a week.

I just rejoined after a 2 year break and it looks like all fake accounts or girls tryna boost their IG follower count not really date.
too many options for people in general :manny:

you can still eat off them but just requires being a bit more strategic than before imo

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Are dating apps getting worse now? I was on Hinge, Tinder etc 2 years ago and I actually was matching with some cute girls and baddies, went on like a date a week.

I just rejoined after a 2 year break and it looks like all fake accounts or girls tryna boost their IG follower count not really date.

It's pretty bad ATM. This was always going to be the danger of 1 company controlling all the major (with the exception of Bumble) dating apps.

I'm only on Tinder atm but it's been a trash experience for a while now with a few shining lights but it's mostly bots, people who live 10,000 miles away, IG and snapchat 'models' looking for followers and transexuals.

Oh and a ton of women 'window shopping'

I think even the simpiest man is waking up to what are they getting for even being on there? Much less pay for stuff like Gold. Which used to be handy now its not worth it at all

Tbh I've meet better women on Feeld. But that app is not for everyone. But all the women I've met on there this year we are very close, much less bullshyt

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It's pretty bad ATM. This was always going to be the danger of 1 company controlling all the major (with the exception of Bumble) dating apps.

I'm only on Tinder atm but it's been a trash experience for a while now with a few shining lights but it's mostly bots, people who live 10,000 miles away, IG and snapchat 'models' looking for followers and transexuals.

Oh and a ton of women 'window shopping'

I think even the simpiest man is waking up to what are they getting for even being on there? Much less pay for stuff like Gold. Which used to be handy now its not worth it at all

Tbh I've meet better women on Feeld. But that app is not for everyone. But all the women I've met on there this year we are very close, much less bullshyt
Bruh post your bio on that joint while taking out personal stuff. I your feel your bio had to be airtight on that joint to get some hits.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I thought about diving back into the online dating game to supplement time in between meeting women irl and building a roster but :yeshrug: reading what the brehs are experiencing now is the reason I haven’t fired it back up.

My conversion to smash avg is VERY low across all three apps (tinder, bumble, hinge). Last time I was on Tinder was 2014/2015 had ALOT of success then. Hit bumble up earlier this year and met two girls off it one was pretty but a fukking whale and the other was 6’0 and built sloppy. Instantly deleted that shyt. Hinge I was getting good looking matches but either the convo never got past the first interaction or we had convo and they just quit responding.

The game is cooked with few exceptions online.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I thought about diving back into the online dating game to supplement time in between meeting women irl and building a roster but :yeshrug: reading what the brehs are experiencing now is the reason I haven’t fired it back up.

My conversion to smash avg is VERY low across all three apps (tinder, bumble, hinge). Last time I was on Tinder was 2014/2015 had ALOT of success then. Hit bumble up earlier this year and met two girls off it one was pretty but a fukking whale and the other was 6’0 and built sloppy. Instantly deleted that shyt. Hinge I was getting good looking matches but either the convo never got past the first interaction or we had convo and they just quit responding.

The game is cooked with few exceptions online.

I’d say, get into it. But just use hinge. It’s always cool to keep an extra fishing line out there, you never know what you might pull.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I’d say, get into it. But just use hinge. It’s always cool to keep an extra fishing line out there, you never know what you might pull.
No doubt. Imma probably throw tinder in the bushes permanently and deal with Hinge and Bumble.

Another problem is in my location there’s not a lot of black women on these apps that’s in shape which is important to me cause I’m in shape. And non black women don’t seem too keen to brehs on these apps.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
No doubt. Imma probably throw tinder in the bushes permanently and deal with Hinge and Bumble.

Another problem is in my location there’s not a lot of black women on these apps that’s in shape which is important to me cause I’m in shape. And non black women don’t seem too keen to brehs on these apps.

Nah, I’m eating with all groups. You may need better photos or to spend some time to figure out your style & your “market”.

Also figure out what dating range you eat the most with.

If anything, you may need to move if you want more BW. Look at cities with rising numbers of BW. It can be moving to another state, or moving into a prime location.

The in shape joints are in NYC, LA, Seattle, Miami, DMV, some in ATL, some in Texas.

If you got disposable income, you might need to take trips.

Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Nah, I’m eating with all groups. You may need better photos or to spend some time to figure out your style & your “market”.

Also figure out what dating range you eat the most with.

If anything, you may need to move if you want more BW. Look at cities with rising numbers of BW. It can be moving to another state, or moving into a prime location.

The in shape joints are in NYC, LA, Seattle, Miami, DMV, some in ATL, some in Texas.
This is it right here. My photos are mid keeping it real. I get play irl but online nothing.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is it right here. My photos are mid keeping it real. I get play irl but online nothing.

If you know any female influencers / IG models or really any female friends who take good photos, befriend them or pay them to take your photos. Women got a good “instagram eye”

Usually my IG model homegirls take photos without me asking.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Bruh post your bio on that joint while taking out personal stuff. I your feel your bio had to be airtight on that joint to get some hits.

I posted some semi guides for things you can do to set your profile up just right.

But anyone who wants me to look over their text if they're thinking of joining Feeld hit me up