Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Yup the other thing is as well women tree branch, before they break up with you they've been chatting with their gfs sliming you and have their eye on someone new. So when it's over and you're left with nothing, she's already going out or talking to an ex or "guy friends"

Just because you have a job don't mean you disable your linkedin profile :hubie: .
This happened to me word for word exactly as you wrote it when I got divorced
I'll never forget a few weeks before I bounced, she was showing me something on her phone (an address or some shyt) and up came the notification of some dude DMing her to go out for drinks (notice it was a DM and not a text, but being a bird she had her notifications on for that rush).
I just looked at her like

:gucci:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll never forget a few weeks before I bounced, she was showing me something on her phone (an address or some shyt) and up came the notification of some dude DMing her to go out for drinks (notice it was a DM and not a text, but being a bird she had her notifications on for that rush).

Yep that's how it goes. I've told this story before but I was dating this chick for like a year this was like 2009 and everything seemed to be going well. One day at her place I notice the photo of me and her which was usually beside her bed was no longer there. I asked her and she said oh I was just cleaning and forgot to put it back.

Literally a week later it was over and she was out cavorting with another dude, while i was at home heartbroken and ish and had nothing.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

Yep that's how it goes. I've told this story before but I was dating this chick for like a year this was like 2009 and everything seemed to be going well. One day at her place I notice the photo of me and her which was usually beside her bed was no longer there. I asked her and she said oh I was just cleaning and forgot to put it back.

Literally a week later it was over and she was out cavorting with another dude, while i was at home heartbroken and ish and had nothing.
Ain’t gon front, this what makes it feel worse and makes a man turn :demonic: on froze. A woman leaving you for another man and acting like it’s the BEST thing to ever happen to her, how the new guy is so great and makes her happy, how she loves him. When literally a week, month, year she was claiming she loved you. That Revelation can be soul crushing.

Like I mentioned before in this thread. After my ex did me the way she did I’m NEVER giving my heart to a woman and will ALWAYS explore other options. :demonic:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ain’t gon front, this what makes it feel worse and makes a man turn :demonic: on froze. A woman leaving you for another man and acting like it’s the BEST thing to ever happen to her, how the new guy is so great and makes her happy, how she loves him. When literally a week, month, year she was claiming she loved you. That Revelation can be soul crushing.

Like I mentioned before in this thread. After my ex did me the way she did I’m NEVER giving my heart to a woman and will ALWAYS explore other options. :demonic:

Yup
I always tell people ask a girl if she's ever been dumped for the majority they never have. The only heartbreak most have experienced is them dumping a guy they "loved". Always remember as well whenever a woman dumps you and moves on with someone else she thinks she can do better than you. The guy they really want they forgive it all cheating, abuse, maxing of their credit cards, if he's unemployed, if he has another family. That's why if you sit and listen their horrible ex who cheated, lied etc. etc. they gave chance after chance. But to you? It's not because they have "grown" or all of that ish just that you ain't it.

And oh definitely literally everything a woman has told you she has told another guy and felt the same way at that time. I've literally had like ten women in my life tell me they love me (I've loved only 2) . But where are they eh? For a lot of woman love is just something they throw out after they been with a guy for a certain period of time pr when they are riding your dikk and caught up in the moment.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

This is how a lot of brehs turn #HOH

What did she say when confronting her?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

A lot of women show out after a breakup trying to prove something.

When my ex and me split she was telling anyone who would listen how much 'better' she was feeling. Yet when I spoke to her she was a wreck.

After a while, she met a guy and she was doing all the usual social media stuff.

With me, nobody but those in my offline circle knows who I'm seeing. Most you'll see on my social media is a hand whilst we're out for food. The women I see value privacy and so do I. Anybody we don't know that well or who is on our socials doesn't need to know everything.

This is why I say any relationship going well you'll never see those couples posting lovey-dovey pictures except on very specific occasions.

Have you ever seen those women who have a guy all up in their pics then she takes her profile down? When it comes back up after a week or 2 all pics of them are gone. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are dating apps getting worse now? I was on Hinge, Tinder etc 2 years ago and I actually was matching with some cute girls and baddies, went on like a date a week.

I just rejoined after a 2 year break and it looks like all fake accounts or girls tryna boost their IG follower count not really date.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Are dating apps getting worse now? I was on Hinge, Tinder etc 2 years ago and I actually was matching with some cute girls and baddies, went on like a date a week.

I just rejoined after a 2 year break and it looks like all fake accounts or girls tryna boost their IG follower count not really date.
breh everything getting worse now

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

They’re getting desperate

But yes, a lot of bots, instagrams / snaps in the bio, fatties, etc.