Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Best believe I will never put myself in that position again. I’ll ALWAYS have a ready roster from now on. I played the one woman gets all my attention then she hops to a new stick when she breaks up with me and I’m left trying to get back in the game. Nah :ufdup:

Yup the other thing is as well women tree branch, before they break up with you they've been chatting with their gfs sliming you and have their eye on someone new. So when it's over and you're left with nothing, she's already going out or talking to an ex or "guy friends"

Just because you have a job don't mean you disable your linkedin profile :hubie: .

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Best believe I will never put myself in that position again. I’ll ALWAYS have a ready roster from now on. I played the one woman gets all my attention then she hops to a new stick when she breaks up with me and I’m left trying to get back in the game. Nah :ufdup:

Like you think it’s the honorable thing to do. Mention “I only deal w one woman at a time” but really it hurts you, they respect you having multiple hoes blowing your phone up. It’s “pre-selection” and lets them know you have value in some form.

Never let ‘em go, or let them know you aren’t talking to anyone else

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
According to social media… men should be catering to women without wanting sex.

Also, we’re all sassy and gay because we have solid friendships with our homies or if we disagree with their logic.

They are not feminine because we made them that way… & you have to be some unicorn breh in order to unlock their soft feminine side.

Meanwhile, women are twerking on each other, friendly with gay men, & “yes sir” to white men. Chanting “fukk men”, but only want male friends because they can’t get along with females.

I’m thoroughly confused by some of these hoes. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Stay off of Twitter, cause I can tell all this shyt you're talking avoid is from there.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
According to social media… men should be catering to women without wanting sex.

Also, we’re all sassy and gay because we have solid friendships with our homies or if we disagree with their logic.

They are not feminine because we made them that way… & you have to be some unicorn breh in order to unlock their soft feminine side.

Meanwhile, women are twerking on each other, friendly with gay men, & “yes sir” to white men. Chanting “fukk men”, but only want male friends because they can’t get along with females.

I’m thoroughly confused by some of these hoes. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Don't take these hoes seriously. They're confused themselves

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Halloween weekend is like the super bowl of the game, and with it being on hiatus for last couple years because of lockdowns, I hope ya boys EATING this weekend.. Its OUR TIME!!!

:blessed:
:salute:

Agree 100% halloween and NYE are almost guaranteed p*ssy.

If brehs couldnt get any this weekend due to
halloween thats on you. Met this albanian chick at a private party Saturday night, we meet sunday afternoon for brunch and i bring her back to the crib and we were smashing all day, crazy ass freak :ohlawd:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

halloween thats on you. Met this albanian chick at a private party Saturday night, we meet sunday afternoon for brunch and i bring her back to the crib and we were smashing all day, crazy ass freak :ohlawd:
Bagged me a Chinese chick last night, but that bun was already in the oven from Hinge. That being said, it's prime to getting last minutes smashes before cuffing season starts officially in November.

Private parties are where it's at it brehs. I believe in using every tool at your disposal (cold approach, nightgame, daygame, Hinge, social circle), but being vetted helps so much. It's a bit harder to do after college, but breaking into a social circle that has mad private hangouts helps a bunch. There's a barrier of entry that filters lames and creeps, so it's pretty much just a layup. Plus, you get more leads from those women, so you don't have to spend hours walking around mass approaching chicks.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Bagged me a Chinese chick last night, but that bun was already in the oven from Hinge. That being said, it's prime to getting last minutes smashes before cuffing season starts officially in November.

Private parties are where it's at it brehs. I believe in using every tool at your disposal (cold approach, nightgame, daygame, Hinge, social circle), but being vetted helps so much. It's a bit harder to do after college, but breaking into a social circle that has mad private hangouts helps a bunch. There's a barrier of entry that filters lames and creeps, so it's pretty much just a layup. Plus, you get more leads from those women, so you don't have to spend hours walking around mass approaching chicks.
100% facts

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
100% facts
Another point to add to the aforementioned comment, if you're going to do a club (like for dancing, acroyoga, hiking, etc.)/ Meetup app, don't be afraid to play the long game. I keep hearing about cats looking up tango classes for the sole reason to pickup women or some shyt (one of the many cancerous idea that was spawned from PUA where you ignore social norms for some cheeks). People can pick up on that shyt from a mile away, and they are going to give you the boot. If you're going to join one of these groups, be interested or atleast act interested in the activity.

A lot of time there's a hierarchy of sorts, with the head honcho(s) organizing shyt afterwards. He's the guard dog of the group, and you need him to vet you. Get him on your side, and you're good to go.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

I held a private joint Halloween party with one of my female friends.

Now, this was interesting she invited a bunch of her friends and had a few of mine overall 30+ people good number.

Plenty of gay guys there. Now, what does this do? They came with a bag of chicks who were already relaxed as they knew creeps were not in attendance some of the outfits were

:mjlit::shaq:

Chicks came to my place in big coats and trackies on go to the bathroom and come out wearing barely anything, very good night overall for me.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I managed to bag a semi-famous folk singer. Like if you were into that genre you would definitely know who she is

She came with a mutual friend of both me and my friend. short, slim attractive white chick with a nice ass, very cute.

We were chatting earlier on in the night and she was fun enough, but we kept bumping into one another throughout the night she used to work in the film industry before her career took off. So we had that in common. As the night was winding up we swapped IG accounts.

Anyway, a bunch of people were going to another event at 12. And I didn't want to have an all-night affair.

So a bunch of us stayed back including her and someone suggested we watch a scary movie. So 11 people stayed and we watched a movie. After the movie most of them left except one of my less observant friends, tbh I think he had designs on her.

Obviously, Halloween night means that UBER doubles its fares as people are trying to get home. She was waiting but didn't want to pay the price they were asking. My friend said he could walk her home, but she declined.

Now at this point, I wasn't going to even attempt anything. Just help her get home. I had noticed during the movie, I had turned to talk to people and saw the way she was looking at me but pushed it aside.

I try to order a cab for her and it gets cancelled. so I suggest she waits for half an hour and re-checks.

By this point, I think my friend finally got the hint to say his goodbyes and leave.

Me and her start chatting for a short while, she then goes to use the bathroom and comes back. And I'm relaxing on the sofa she comes and sits next to me and we talk about stuff for an hour, and she starts getting touchy-feely. And after a while of that, I kiss her and we start messing around. Gave her my Firemans lift (I'm telling you brehs effortlessly picking a woman up and holding her there whilst you kiss or fukk is :banderas: turns a woman to jelly. they all love it)

I play with her titties and get them out of her costume. but as things are going too wild, we both agree we didn't want to go further than that. both tired and I like a chick to anticipate the sex. But it was surreal I'm making out with a famous musician. She checks at 5.55 am and prices had finally dropped so the uber is on the way.

Brehs before this chick left my place she was admiring my dikk through my jeans. I took it out and she was playing with it, this chick dropped to her knees and was at it for 2 mins.

yesterday she asked what I was doing tonight and if I wanted to join her to "watch a scary movie". Going round to her place in 2 hrs. We all know what's liable to go down.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Watched a horror movie and then we smashed. She's chill, ridiculously tight, and likes being told what to do. :mjlit:

I enjoyed myself. Got a text from her this morning saying she loved hanging out and wants to do it again.

She'd probably lose her whole fan base if they found out a breh was deep in them guts :pachaha: