Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
According to social media… men should be catering to women without wanting sex.

Also, we’re all sassy and gay because we have solid friendships with our homies or if we disagree with their logic.

They are not feminine because we made them that way… & you have to be some unicorn breh in order to unlock their soft feminine side.

Meanwhile, women are twerking on each other, friendly with gay men, & “yes sir” to white men. Chanting “fukk men”, but only want male friends because they can’t get along with females.

I’m thoroughly confused by some of these hoes. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
According to social media… men should be catering to women without wanting sex.

Also, we’re all sassy and gay because we have solid friendships with our homies or if we disagree with their logic.

They are not feminine because we made them that way… & you have to be some unicorn breh in order to unlock their soft feminine side.

Meanwhile, women are twerking on each other, friendly with gay men, & “yes sir” to white mean. Chanting “fukk men”, but only want male friends because they can’t get along with females.

I’m thoroughly confused by some of these hoes. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Ignore those outlets and thrive

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I do, but understand these a REAL people typing on those outlets. Walking around amongst us. It’s disturbing.
Is it distributing if they never impact your daily life? Serious question because I don’t see or interact with anyone in that realm.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How do you know this?

I’m in Atlanta, plagued by these types.
I didn’t say it was I asked the question. My social media isn’t curated to these topics.

I’m in Atlanta as well but don’t across this narrative at all but maybe it’s unavoidable for the young fellas :manny:.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
any time I hear a BW say it, it reeks of low-self esteem. It’s really fukking pathetic. Not only are they measuring themselves to WW, they truly deep down inside believe they don’t deserve nor can appreciate a stand up breh. A group of women that I hold dearly, a group I’d love to pick a woman out of and marry.. start a family.. when a woman from that group automatically brushes me off because they either think I’m a better fit for other races or don’t fit the standard of a BM they’ve been brainwashed to desire… it hurts, but that hurt turns into reality.

and the reality is: why the fukk would I want to engage in anything of substance?

It’s also pathetic how low self esteem BM have to put up with that dumb ass shyt. She’s literally telling you she’s dirt, yet you breaking your back to prove her wrong.. ain’t that a bytch.. you’re trying to convince someone who doesn’t deserve you, that they deserve you. That’s like the Four Seasons begging a homeless man to stay in their rooms, free of charge.

Because they don't :yeshrug: (I'm not speaking of ALL BW by the way before someone jumps in accuses me of being :mjpls: )

This is why I can understand black men who subscribe to certain ideologies. You just have to be a good, regular BM with your shyt together and they'll cast all kinds of aspersions on you no matter what you do. It's classic sour grapes syndrome.

After a while you just tired of that bullshyt and say fukk it. Men need to just go where they're appreciated and have peace of mind wherever the woman is from.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Because they don't :yeshrug: (I'm not speaking of ALL BW by the way before someone jumps in accuses me of being :mjpls: )

This is why I can understand black men who subscribe to certain ideologies. You just have to be a good, regular BM with your shyt together and they'll cast all kinds of aspersions on you no matter what you do. It's classic sour grapes syndrome.

After a while you just tired of that bullshyt and say fukk it. Men need to just go where they're appreciated and have peace of mind wherever the woman is from.

Exactly worry about yourself and your happiness who cares what other people think.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I’m in Atlanta, plagued by these types.
I’m in Atlanta as well but don’t across this narrative at all but maybe it’s unavoidable for the young fellas :manny:.
extremely unavoidable but all we young fellas can do is refine our vetting process..

I never encountered this in Gwinnett :mjpls:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Broke up with my summer chick and I am going through a dry spell. I got the urge to hit her or another ex up but I refuse. It’s just very annoying. My mistake was letting the rotation wither away. I forgot how hard it is to get back in the groove. Plus I got way out of shape with the last chick so that just adds to the whole problem.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Broke up with my summer chick and I am going through a dry spell. I got the urge to hit her or another ex up but I refuse. It’s just very annoying. My mistake was letting the rotation wither away. I forgot how hard it is to get back in the groove. Plus I got way out of shape with the last chick so that just adds to the whole problem.

I feel that breh. My ex broke up with me last October. It was a shock getting back into the game after 5 years :damn: like you I didn’t keep a roster AND I’m in my late 30s. Had me like, the game has changed:francis: :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel that breh. My ex broke up with me last October. It was a shock getting back into the game after 5 years :damn: like you I didn’t keep a roster AND I’m in my late 30s. Had me like, the game has changed:francis: :russ:

I learned after my engagement ended and had to start from scratch to never give up my roster . Not saying to cheat or whatever, but always keep a few chicks around . Women don't have to because just like that they can have a date the next day a dude fawning over them or the friendzone loser dikk in a jar. Men you gotta start from scratch like a stroke victim learning how to walk again if you don't have nothing.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I learned after my engagement ended and had to start from scratch to never give up my roster . Not saying to cheat or whatever, but always keep a few chicks around . Women don't have to because just like that they can have a date the next day a dude fawning over them or the friendzone loser dikk in a jar. Men you gotta start from scratch like a stroke victim learning how to walk again if you don't have nothing.

Yup. Been through the same. I’ve been foolish enough to relinquish the roster, if I was talking to something serious or mention, I’m only talking to one person at a time.

But I learned to always keep the plates spinning. Cause they always do.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Yup. Been through the same. I’ve been foolish enough to relinquish the roster, if I was talking to something serious or mention, I’m only talking to one person at a time.

But I learned to always keep the plates spinning. Cause they always do.
Best believe I will never put myself in that position again. I’ll ALWAYS have a ready roster from now on. I played the one woman gets all my attention then she hops to a new stick when she breaks up with me and I’m left trying to get back in the game. Nah :ufdup: