Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Interesting. My black homegirl said I can’t handle a BW because I have too much of a mouth

:mjlol:

So do they expect me to be like Will Smith? Or a hood guy to where they can just control and put a battery in his back? Lol

“Hood guys appreciate us more!”

:laff:

Good thing you're not dating her.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Good thing you're not dating her.

“This new guy tells me: “Whatever you want babe, you can have whatever” that’s why I like him.

Ahhhh so you have a black man you can use like property. That’s why like you like hood guys. CONTROL. Smart men like me call that BS out.

“Go to your fukking white girls!”

:mjcry:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
“This new guy tells me: “Whatever you want babe, you can have whatever” that’s why I like him.

Ahhhh so you have a black man you can use like property. That’s why like you like hood guys. CONTROL. Smart men like me call that BS out.

“Go to your fukking white girls!”

She'll resent that dude eventually breh. Either that or he'll smarten up and stop being a doormat. Women will never ever respect a man they can control.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Go to your fukking white girls!

would share my unfiltered opinion on when I hear BW say this.. but this forum is full of :mjpls:

all you can do to that is shake your head, chuckle, and walk away

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She'll resent that dude eventually breh. Either that or he'll smarten up and stop being a doormat. Women will never ever respect a man they can control.

6”6 280lbs, 3 kids w. 2 baby mothers All under 7 years old. All because he fits the physical.

:coffee: (Me Doing BMI calculations in my head) :laff:

She came from two good african parents, both doctors literally another Rubi Rose situation and she slumps down to that. Lol it makes me wonder, what went wrong.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
6”6 280lbs, 3 kids w. 2 baby mothers All under 7 years old. All because he fits the physical.

:coffee: (Me Doing BMI calculations in my head) :laff:

She came from two good african parents, both doctors literally another Rubi Rose situation and she slumps down to that. Lol it makes me wonder, what went wrong.
social programming & truthfully, that what she wanted. that “she grew up in a two parent household.. 3.9 GPA… head on her shoulders” shyt is played out.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Speak your truth lol. I got your back.
any time I hear a BW say it, it reeks of low-self esteem. It’s really fukking pathetic. Not only are they measuring themselves to WW, they truly deep down inside believe they don’t deserve nor can appreciate a stand up breh. A group of women that I hold dearly, a group I’d love to pick a woman out of and marry.. start a family.. when a woman from that group automatically brushes me off because they either think I’m a better fit for other races or don’t fit the standard of a BM they’ve been brainwashed to desire… it hurts, but that hurt turns into reality.

and the reality is: why the fukk would I want to engage in anything of substance?

It’s also pathetic how low self esteem BM have to put up with that dumb ass shyt. She’s literally telling you she’s dirt, yet you breaking your back to prove her wrong.. ain’t that a bytch.. you’re trying to convince someone who doesn’t deserve you, that they deserve you. That’s like the Four Seasons begging a homeless man to stay in their rooms, free of charge.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
any time I hear a BW say it, it reeks of low-self esteem. It’s really fukking pathetic. Not only are they measuring themselves to WW, they truly deep down inside believe they don’t deserve nor can appreciate a stand up breh. A group of women that I hold dearly, a group I’d love to pick a woman out of and marry.. start a family.. when a woman from that group automatically brushes me off because they either think I’m a better fit for other races or don’t fit the standard of a BM they’ve been brainwashed to desire… it hurts, but that hurt turns into reality.

and the reality is: why the fukk would I want to engage in anything of substance?

It’s also pathetic how low self esteem BM have to put up with that dumb ass shyt. She’s literally telling you she’s dirt, yet you breaking your back to prove her wrong.. ain’t that a bytch.. you’re trying to convince someone who deserve you, that they deserve you. That’s like the Four Seasons begging a homeless man to stay in their rooms, free of charge.

PREACH.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
so uhh any coli brehs that worked at a warehouse or something like it if yall was fukkin round wit the females up there where did yall sneak off to? female bathroom? I need some confirmation b4 I get caught up

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
so uhh any coli brehs that worked at a warehouse or something like it if yall was fukkin round wit the females up there where did yall sneak off to? female bathroom? I need some confirmation b4 I get caught up

A lot warehouses have whole sections that are either empty or checked up rarely, depends on the warehouse and type of job its attached to. For example; Costco has a break room, usually where the staff eats, you can run off into one of those and have her throat you like her life depended on it. Essentially any back room.

Also the female bathroom is ironically enough the worst place. Women use the bathroom more than men, you're gonna constantly be interrupted. Its also much dirtier than the men's. If they have it, use the handicapped one or the men's stall. I've worked all over NYC, bars, clubs, etc. Find that backroom and you're good.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When will the bros stop letting hoes play em like a video game?

Most of these dudes have low self esteem & self worth. My homie is currently getting played and refused to acknowledge it.

We all chilling at the crib when his new shorty called on FaceTime. She give breh this one compliment “daddy you’re so fine” then proceeded to ask for a “huge favor”

She said she need $400 dollars for her nails/food. He then cash app her the bread. Afterwards she hung up quick af and you can hear another female laughing in the background.

All I’m saying is that it’s important to keep a level head & stay self aware. These hoes play the game so well.

Sounds like you dudes need to give him some serious tough love if you haven't already even if it hurts his feelings.
Deep down he knows he's being played and she doesn't respect him. :francis: I can guarantee he felt some kind of way after sending money off to her like that. Asking for that amount of money for a non emergency is disrespectful and pretty brazen. Doesn't this bytch have a job? nikkas who say bullshyt like "it's not tricking if you have it" just use that line to feel better about themselves. I don't care if you have 20 million in the bank. It's the principle.

Dudes need to learn to react towards chicks the same way they react to a dude trying to fukk who they ain't feeling. It's just better to only deal with higher quality, career minded women and not these dusty, opportunist blood sucking leeches.

Last edited: