Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it pretty much a waste of time to try and date if you don't have some form of social media presence? Like Facebook and IG. I deactivated my Facebook months ago and I don't really post on IG like that.

In many cases with that in mind it seems like you might as well not even exist to most of these females (in a dating capacity) if you're not thoroughly plugged into the matrix in some form shape or fashion.

:francis:

At the very least it's super counterproductive.

Also I'm in the late 20s early 30s age range.
It depends where you planning on meeting women.

If you planning on meeting women from social media, your IG/FB better be presentable & selling yourself.

On dating apps it doesn't matter aslong as your dating profile pics are nice

However if you are meeting them in person , it doesn't really matter

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is it pretty much a waste of time to try and date if you don't have some form of social media presence? Like Facebook and IG. I deactivated my Facebook months ago and I don't really post on IG like that.

In many cases with that in mind it seems like you might as well not even exist to most of these females (in a dating capacity) if you're not thoroughly plugged into the matrix in some form shape or fashion.

With this mentality, you're already losing the race before you even step on the field.

To make it simple
  1. Get your lift on
  2. Get your hygiene game popping
  3. Get your gear right
  4. Develop your in person social skills.
If you drink - Bars
If you dance - Clubs
If you don't do either - Church
If you still got an excuse - Night classes at the Junior College.

If a chick can mess up your flow by asking about your IG - you need to go back to #4.

Getting flustered cause she asks a question and might not like your answer - that is HUSTLING BACKWARDS.

She answers to you, you don't answer to her.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

nah having a social media presence can actually work in your favor a lot of times

you come off as "mysterious" or more "grounded" because a woman doesnt have any preconceived notions about you, based on whatever it is you post. Anything you post can be misunderstood, down to what captions you use for your pics, so its sometimes a blessing to meet a woman that literally HAS to talk to you and actually get to know you in the whole dating process.

My cousin often times wonders why no girls will talk to him but he will also continually post kevin samuels memes, hood videos, his weird fashion poses etc. The last thing you want is to come off as an incel, weirdo, mysoginst, or even an a$$hole (unless fukkin toxic chics is your thing) :hubie:. The more you reveal, the more you ruin your chances imo.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Lol you don’t need that shyt. Only time it would help is if your shyt is really lit.

Mull

Pro
Daps
When it comes to these hoes social media or no social media you just got to be a great salesman. Believe in what you’re selling(yourself), and sell the hell outta that mofo. Be confident in your sales approach as well and don’t come off desperate. A lot more to it but that’s just a broad pitch

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
When it comes to these hoes social media or no social media you just got to be a great salesman. Believe in what you’re selling(yourself), and sell the hell outta that mofo. Be confident in your sales approach as well and don’t come off desperate. A lot more to it but that’s just a broad pitch

Travel, events, keeping mystery, photos at nice restaurants, etc

Last edited: