Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I've been there :mjlol: :snoop:

It was my fault the convos got deaded too. Women were throwing everything at me, good convo, sexual convo, even nudes.

And I just stopped responding :snoop:

A month ago, I was going through some old FB messages where these women was READY. One sent me a video of her pulling some ben wah balls out of her p*ssy while she was at work... and for some strange reason, I deaded the convo after a while. :dahell:

Another one sent me some pics of her in some lingerie with her titties hanging out, and I straight deaded the convo. :dahell:

The hell is wrong with me? :dahell:

I hit them both up, and they don't want nothing to do with me now, and I can't even blame them :yeshrug:
Sometimes you just ain't in the mood even if she's giving you the green light to land the plane

Women fickle as hell too between monthly cycles. One day she's ready to rip your clothes off, the next she looking at you like :usure:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Just gonna leave this here

This is a different level of comedy, some of these are hard to believe how blatant and delusional. I want to say I am wayy past this stage but they openly flexing dual mating strategy like this on dating apps?? Pregnant on dating apps making demands, wow..

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
This is a different level of comedy, some of these are hard to believe how blatant and delusional. I want to say I am wayy past this stage but they openly flexing dual mating strategy like this on dating apps?? Pregnant on dating apps making demands, wow..

This shyt is real, I remember I was arranging a meet up and this foolish chick just dropped "oh I'm pregnant btw". Straight deleted number.

There are some fukking insane women out there who are convinced men would just take anything

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What are yall thoughts on chick's who have their IG and Snapchat handles on online dating profiles?

:aicmon:

Instant swipe left

More often than not they're not on the dating app to date, they want followers.

For a few of them, they'll also have either an Onlyfans or a sugar baby profile somewhere.

Tinder has been overrun with them lately.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
What are yall thoughts on chick's who have their IG and Snapchat handles on online dating profiles?

:aicmon:
Swipe left if your time is valuable.

If not, follower count has to be <1000 or equal to her following count. Your photos have to be on point, obviously

but it’s a severe time waster.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Is it pretty much a waste of time to try and date if you don't have some form of social media presence? Like Facebook and IG. I deactivated my Facebook months ago and I don't really post on IG like that.

In many cases with that in mind it seems like you might as well not even exist to most of these females (in a dating capacity) if you're not thoroughly plugged into the matrix in some form shape or fashion.

:francis:

At the very least it's super counterproductive.

Also I'm in the late 20s early 30s age range.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Is it pretty much a waste of time to try and date if you don't have some form of social media presence? Like Facebook and IG. I deactivated my Facebook months ago and I don't really post on IG like that.

In many cases with that in mind it seems like you might as well not even exist to most of these females (in a dating capacity) if you're not thoroughly plugged into the matrix in some form shape or fashion.

Also I'm in the late 20s early 30s age range.
:mjtf: breh what?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Besides ghost IG/snap account I havent had social media decade+.. I get asked and I say I dont do social media or tell them just a ghost account, I dont know how they take it but its never stopped me from having success I want. Some think I am lying and hiding my main chick/family or something but I cut that quick usually or some say later on they like that I dont do social media or addicted to it..

I look at it like this, if you dont make it a big deal, they wont see it as a big deal. I dont know or care what they tell their friends or after but with me its not something that seem to stop what we got cooking..