Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I always feel men who get caught up with Transwomen on a level know they aren't legit.

I'd also hope the transwomen would be decent enough to tell anyone they get with, so they can have a choice if they want to proceed.
You remember the YouTube nikka StevenJo? He going through it right now because a treh is exposing him and other rappers from Miami. He said he ain’t know.

Treh looks like a nikka to me though

:dame::dame:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
You remember the YouTube nikka StevenJo? He going through it right now because a treh is exposing him and other rappers from Miami. He said he ain’t know.

Gotta be so careful nowadays.

On Hinge, I was keeping the height below 5'9 to avoid stealth transformers, but some of them short nikkas are out here in dresses.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Women who hide the "have kids or not" option on Hinge make things awkward & waste both of our time.

I rather date childless women

When they hide that option, I just assume they do (which is usually the case anyway) and KIM.

I don't deal with women with kids for the most part, but I at least respect those who put it on there as their pride and joy.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

And the trans openly said they didnt feel the need to tell the men because they "feel" like they are all women and I guess had surgery..

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
And the trans openly said they didnt feel the need to tell the men because they "feel" like they are all women and I guess had surgery..
I don't violence, but some of these dudes out here might put hands on thr person if it turns out they smashed a transsexual.

I don't understand the need to hide it, there are men who actively seek transwomen.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
That transman story up above :picard:

Any woman I meet, I want to see pics of her as a little girl, younger than 10. If she can't show that to me, we can't progress.
gotta subtlety sneak it in

“wow! My mom just sent me this picture of me when I was five haha.. memories — you got any throwbacks from when you was a child?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
it's easier than ever to kill someone these days....the amount of people who can't stay off their phone for even 1-2 minutes is ridiculous.

just last week i saw a car crash, we were stopped at the light in the two left turn lanes. nikkas in oakland are good for blatantly running a red light, so the car in the outside left lane (to our right) decides to run it (we all had been stopped there for about 30-40 seconds), the car in front of me was on their phone, and just responds to seeing a$$hole red light runner go through the intersection and also turns on red and gets hit. this 100% would not have happened if they had just been watching the light, at most they would have started into the turn but stopped realizing it was red

then today, i decide to cross on a red because there's enough of a break in the cross traffic, all the idiots on their phones jump into the crosswalk to narrowly be missed by a car...again, just being present in the world would keep you from behaving like blind sheep.
There's one thing I respect in Atlanta. They have drones that snap pictures of drivers on their phones and send tickets to their address. They need to implement that more in other states, especially now that you can pull GPS off the console.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Went back through dead Hinge/ Tinder convos to see what can be revived.

Gotta be a little shameless in this game if you want to eat :manny: