Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
For those of you who do the online dating thing how do y'all be writing up your profiles describing yourselves? Do you talk about the kind of work you do, etc?
I usually make it short and sweet but never too transparent.

-work industry (but not exposing title)
-fave food (always tacos)

Hinge be throwing them dumbass "1 truth 1 lie" "whats the wildest thing youve done" questions and tbh they actually kinda help so its good to answer at least one of em. Shorties mainly answer those when they match wit you so its an easy ice breaker :manny:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I made my photos blurry on purpose :heh:. And I'd have chicks message me how come two of your photos are blurry, and I'd be like there not maybe it's your phone :heh:

And yeah it all goes back to if a chick finds you attractive. If a chick finds you attractive minimal effort = mysterious so tell me about yourself.
If a chick finds you ugly she not matching and no biggie.
Subconsciously making them insecure off the bat :youngsabo:Utter savagery

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I know understand how jealous hearted your own nikkas can be. Whenever I’m at work I noticed hella hoes of all sizes either staring at me or biting their lips while looking at me. I ignore it cause it’s my job.

Unfortunately my older nikka peep it and whenever we are around each other and some hoes present he tries to son me or attempt to play around. :why:

These hoes for everybody. Why you trying to show off?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
@WIA20XX

West Indian Archie has joined TheColi ranks?:ohhh:
Bruhhhhhhhh, when I think I saw the name in the movie section and hit the same face, I was like does he even know this thread exist.. I @'d him in another post to someone recently to check out his blog because I still go thru it, I dont think he responded so I just let it be..

Yeah, I didn't know folks knew me outside of my usual circles.

But the game on this thread is pretty solid - folks coming at stuff from all different angles.

Got me taking notes, cause folks have seen things I haven't seen.
Welcome home brother, not to put you on spot but I relate soo much to what you have written thru the years, it was always thoroughly written and very realistic view of the game, plus your knowledge of the history, sheesh..

Yes many brothers are patiently waiting for the book but either way :salute:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
how often do yall flake on chics you not THAT interested in fukkin?

Plenty. Think to yourself:

Do I feel like learning about her?
Do I feel like spending money?
Do I feel like wasting energy?
Do I really want to smash her?

I’ll also throw a sexual innuendo or Invite them around my way to figure out if I’m wasting my time or not

To break it down further:

- If she’s bad, I don’t mind spending a lil, going out (coffee & drinks)

- If she’s adjustable (straight to crib, get some paper cups, take a walk, spending minimal as possible)

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Plenty. Think to yourself:

Do I feel like learning about her?
Do I feel like spending money?
Do I feel like wasting energy?
Do I really want to smash her?

I’ll also throw a sexual innuendo or Invite them around my way to figure out if I’m wasting my time or not

To break it down further:

- If she’s bad, I don’t mind spending a lil, going out (coffee & drinks)

- If she’s adjustable (straight to crib, get some paper cups, take a walk, spending minimal as possible)
thing is, I aint THAT fiending to fukk this chic but she a thickheavy trini jawn that lives down the street from my building

I just dont wanna pay for another date for some "i wanna get to know you first, after a couple dates" ass bytch

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you already got a date with her, invite her to the spot.

If she's dtf and sexually available, she'll let you land the plane.
Asking to go straight to the spot has low success rate unless you have clout/that nikka. Even thots don’t want to feel like they’re thots, even if they know they are a Thot. Gotta have some sort of slow poison, breh.