Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
My ex agreed we can fukk can't say i feel bad for the new bf considering he was replacing me plus he knew she contacted me.:yeshrug:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh had a convo with one of my boys he was like you know that girl you been messing with has a bf right? I was like :gucci:

bytch told me her and her guy broke up. Like she would literally tell me stories about her ex and how she’s glad they broke up and other bullshyt. The fact that she just blatantly lied to me has me furious brehs I can’t cap.

Don’t know if I should meet up with her to give her a piece of mind or just ghost her ass.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I used it a lot when traveling. When I was in the DMV ton of East African joints

:whew:

I’m on the free version, but paying for it is worth it. They used to give out trials / free memberships, idk what happened.

yeah when hinge first started you got the free unlimited for like a week
hinge in uk black women is :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How is hinge in y’all areas?

I’m in the dmv and man this shyt is too much.
I highly advise folk to pay for unlimited likes :blessed:More than worth it.

This shyt addictive tho. To the point if you are trying to settle down it takes a LOT of discipline. Got me like a legit addict, fully engaged with a solid chick who checks all the boxes but ahh ahh what’s this new match got a phat ass :noah:

Yeah it's hard, at some point some weeks I was meeting like 5 different women. Always a hotter woman, you have a great date and go to the washroom pull out your phone and this big titty, big booty mami wants to meet up in a few days

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's hard, at some point some weeks I was meeting like 5 different women. Always a hotter woman, you have a great date and go to the washroom pull out your phone and this big titty, big booty mami wants to meet up in a few days
Yea man, we are the Guinea pigs for this shift. Of course options have always existed but not this easy. Not this streamlined. And women wonder why nggas don’t holla no more. For what. Online there is no hard to get, no searching for the right words, etc

And irl they can smell it on you, see it in your bop when they can feel that you notice them but you not even tryin to holla.

200w.gif

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Smh had a convo with one of my boys he was like you know that girl you been messing with has a bf right? I was like :gucci:

bytch told me her and her guy broke up. Like she would literally tell me stories about her ex and how she’s glad they broke up and other bullshyt. The fact that she just blatantly lied to me has me furious brehs I can’t cap.

Don’t know if I should meet up with her to give her a piece of mind or just ghost her ass.
So it was FakeNews?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
For those of you who do the online dating thing how do y'all be writing up your profiles describing yourselves? Do you talk about the kind of work you do, etc?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For those of you who do the online dating thing how do y'all be writing up your profiles describing yourselves? Do you talk about the kind of work you do, etc?

When I used to use Hinge. I'd have 1 photo, 3 blank square photos and two blurry photos.
I'd keep my occupation hidden, school hidden etc. I'd plug my photography blog and that was it.

Let's be real no one really cares what you write in your profile. When I used tinder I had like 3500 matches and all I had was photos no info in bio

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When I used to use Hinge. I'd have 1 photo, 3 blank square photos and two blurry photos.
I'd keep my occupation hidden, school hidden etc. I'd plug my photography blog and that was it.

Let's be real no one really cares what you write in your profile
I have to disagree. You should try to be funny or at least entertaining. Basically make your profile to reflect what you expect. The only caveat is don’t put salary in for to discourage good digger behavior.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have to disagree. You should try to be funny or at least entertaining. Basically make your profile to reflect what you expect. The only caveat is don’t put salary in for to discourage good digger behavior.

Meh I never had a issue getting matches or dates.

Typical sunday - church
My simple pleasures - reading
Facts about me that surprises people - travel photography then i'd plug my flickr photo blog

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Let's be real no one really cares what you write in your profile. When I used tinder I had like 3500 matches and all I had was photos no info in bio
funny enough, last year my profile was bare bones. Had like 4 pics and one of em was blurry but somehow I ATE for a few months.

Now, Im genuinely trying to show a bit of personality, and took more matured looking pics and its way more games :francis:

Minimal effort Hinge >>>>>>>>>>>>

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
funny enough, last year my profile was bare bones. Had like 4 pics and one of em was blurry but somehow I ATE for a few months.

Now, Im genuinely trying to show a bit of personality, and took more matured looking pics and its way more games :francis:

Minimal effort Hinge >>>>>>>>>>>>

I made my photos blurry on purpose :heh:. And I'd have chicks message me how come two of your photos are blurry, and I'd be like there not maybe it's your phone :heh:

And yeah it all goes back to if a chick finds you attractive. If a chick finds you attractive minimal effort = mysterious so tell me about yourself.
If a chick finds you ugly she not matching and no biggie.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Outside of putting the Industry but not the actual title sure. But you don't want to go too into detail on that.

My current one on Tinder is

Seeking an open and social person for good times in Van. Someone with a love for discovery and fun.

Healthy sense of humour welcome and an open minded approach to food.

Hits all the points that get a woman Intrigued. Keeps women I know I won't get along with away, and not oversell myself. I get a lot of hits.

Last edited: