Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

africngiant

All Star
Daps
mixture of both: I made my formula overcomplicated, I would omit myself from competition fearing rejection, and I wouldn’t take action when the opening was there.

Not many insecurities… just didn’t know my lane or myself well enough to be confident. It also took a while for me to grow into my looks, so I couldn’t rely on them.

Explain this more.
i feel like i can’t rely on myself to have an hour+ conversation with a girl in the club. i never really bother to go out in general but it gives me more of a reason not to

the last time i did go out, i got a dance but the girl said she couldn’t take me serious once i started trying to talk to her
:mjlol:

ive been fukked up in the early stages of trying to socialize more, i think it’s anxiety of me feeling like i HAVE to say something but idk what else i should do. im truly a rookie. coming into the scene for the first time, the growing pains have me feeling stranded in an island

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
i feel like i can’t rely on myself to have an hour+ conversation with a girl in the club.
You shouldn’t be having more than 3 minute conversation with a woman in the club.
i never really bother to go out in general but it gives me more of a reason not to

the last time i did go out, i got a dance but the girl said she couldn’t take me serious once i started trying to talk to her
:mjlol:
as she shouldn’t — it’s a party environment where everybody is under the influence and the music is blasting.
ive been fukked up in the early stages of trying to socialize more, i think it’s anxiety of me feeling like i HAVE to say something but idk what else i should do. im truly a rookie. coming into the scene for the first time, the growing pains have me feeling stranded in an island
I feel that. I’ve had anxiety before. Stems from overthinking.

Not only are you trying, you’re also in here asking for advice wanting to improve.

You’ll be alright man

africngiant

All Star
Daps
You shouldn’t be having more than 3 minute conversation with a woman in the club.

as she shouldn’t — it’s a party environment where everybody is under the influence and the music is blasting.

I feel that. I’ve had anxiety before. Stems from overthinking.

Not only are you trying, you’re also in here asking for advice wanting to improve.

You’ll be alright man
i hope so breh, i don’t wanna be that coulda woulda shoulda guy whose time realistically already passed

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
were you guys always naturally eating from your circumstances, or did you have to develop to have the game you have now?

was there any insecurities for you to overcome or a dark period?

how was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.
Alright fukk it, ima keep it a buck. My app game was GARBINO. I would talk myself out of p*ssy regularly and get ghosted, time wasted etc. But my in person game was pretty steady so I just started visualizing myself in person while using the apps. Talking to them like I would normally (I also started asking and allowing for Facetime and voice texts). I was definitely overthinking text convos. Now I can pull a bish in 7 Seconds like I'm Wesley if she really feeling me. I have a 7 second rule on approaching because after that I start to get in my head about it.

shyts really a bank heist. I don't think about nothing now, just execute. If you're showing any trepidation or hesitant in your pimping she's gonna smell it and its over, at least for me. I went out with this Miami chikk that yelled at me in her car because she felt like I was talking myself out of being with her. That's when I knew I was on some shyt.

If I get rejected or it goes left, just laugh it off and keep going. I remember I got rejected in front of my friends and like, the whole room started laughing or at least that's how it felt. I mumbled, "damn so im ugly?" and she turned around, came back and said "lol NO, dont worry about it." There's so many girls out there bro. Experience is the most important thing.

One last thing, please keep in mind breh. Alot of girls are simply not worth your time until they show it. The dating pool is huge and there's alot of chicks peeing in the shallow end. Don't get it twisted thinking you're missing out on something. If its there its rare, if its gone its wrong.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
were you guys always naturally eating from your circumstances, or did you have to develop to have the game you have now?

how was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.

Honestly it’s been trial and error. From 16-29, figuring out what worked what didn’t work. Understanding if I work better in a group or alone, different dynamics. I didn’t perform well in groups or I would be out-shadowed in a sense. I know myself well enough to know which environment I will thrive in.

I understand now, going out alone enhances my prospects. Being myself, drsssing fly, smelling good, being familiar with the bartenders and restaurant owners helps. Being comfortable attracts ppl and makes other ppl comfortable.

Test and figure out what dynamic works for you. Everyone has their own approach.

Apps it took a while, but figuring out your own rhythm and lines + having your own shyt helps and gives you leverage to walk away from situations. Women hate when you’re able to walk away.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

had to develop from the ground up

i started by randomly talking to patrons at a food court i worked at during. lot of freshmen cuties would come in so i would spark convo while making their food in case i saw them on campus later on. then slowly i would start sitting beside women in class and chatting to them or talking to shorties while waiting for public transit/walking home lol...working my way up to getting phone numbers.

ive always been great with women in person. but its texting them where i sometime get into trouble. if i am getting mixed signals i usually get antsy and fumble because im a very direct / forthcoming person

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Bartender told me “BM hurt her”

No that bytch a c00n
:laff:

Conrad got a dirty polo on, while I’m suited up. Fresh as fukk.

“Maybe you don’t have the juice”

“respectfully I agree maybe I don’t” but still bytch got a fukked up mindset

& her man quietly agreeing with me.

We take things case by case, I’m no gona abandon black women cause a few did me dirty as fukk. And I’m sure I can compare my stories to theres and they would understand.

From colorism to masculinity, if I had a movie on my interaction with BW, Black ppl would be surprised why I still deal with them.

She had the vocal fry, weave & apparel, but I still wanted to give it a shot .

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Naturally eating? Definitely not.

I'm not ashamed of where I came from at all. No type of GF in HS. Nobody I knew in HS was getting women. I didn't know them cats that was.
A few might need some help on a geometry exam or whatever, but thems was not my peeps. Catch your boy at the Science Fair and Comic Book Conventions. I went to the 8th grade dance and Prom, but I was definitely not getting them guts. I didn't find out until after graduation that chicks was feeling me.

That said I was lucky enough to get 2 GF's in College.
1) Engineering Classmate
2) A broad chose me. (Waitress)

Learning about Game* didn't happen until after college.

Lemme be clear - I'm a square AND PROUD OF IT. Ain't no IZM about me. Possible Penitentiary Probability on some p*ssyCat? Oh hell no. I'm staying on the porch, eff alladat.

And Living off a broad? I don't even like getting birthday gifts. I do not relate to them dudes making that type of cheddar. Never been the type to bleed a chick dry on purpose. (I will waste her baby making years in a forever situationship though - so I'm probably worse when I think about it)

To me, Real Game is putting chicks on the street and them bringing 100% of the money back to you. The broad is paying you to be in your presence, and she's doing what she need to in order to get it. And unlike the hobosexuals out there - she does so GLADLY, not thinking she found some diamond in the rough and all she need to do is nurse the millionaire money maker out of you.

If I had those type of psychological powers - I'd start a real business and cut the workers in, like real employers do. Cause most folks that are employees work for 2-3 weeks straight before they see a check - and the work they do HAS to be worth at least 3x what they get paid for them to get hired in the first place. They gotta do enough work to pay their own salaries, pay for the equipment, and then pay ME their salary as my profit.

Did I just say employees are hoes getting Pimped? Yes I did. I don't care how much you're making, the organization has to make 3x from your work - to keep you on. You taking home 125, they're prolly making 500 of your work. Either they're pimping you out to the market, or you're in charge of something 10-100x your salary....

So all my game is LOWERCASE.

Let's get that straight. Don't want PI police in my business at all.

Step #1 - Mindset Change and going out.

To get my #'s up - I had to do 3 things.
  • Go where the hoes are
  • Open my mouth.
  • Do both consistently
Out of these 3, there's a hidden thing I had to do.

I had to change my mindset.

I don't mean my self esteem. I knew from jump, I'm not gonna compete with Basketball dudes, the pretty boys, the meathead football players, the rich dudes, and the dancers. We are not doing the same thing.

That's not low self esteem. That's being okay with myself.

I wasn't self conscious about those things the way these boys are now - cause we didn't have IG. In real life, I'd seen enough normal guys get GFs, get cute GFs at that. Short, Dark skin, light skin, chubby Skinny, Indian, Asian, Arab, Smelly, etc.

That said, Dating 2 chicks made me know in someway - whatever I had naturally, was desirable to at least some girls out there. Every girl? No. Enough cutes ones? Yes.

And looking back on both - they only happened - not because XYZ girl thought I was cute - but because the invisible hand (testosterone) was pushing me into those situations. Got cool with the first GF, and watched my boys bomb when they approached what would be my 2nd GF. That was me unconsciously approaching and making it happen. Unconscious.

And not using my brain, it just happening naturally that was the problem for me.

My 2nd GF was a stunner. I couldn't believe my luck...until I got to know her and her friends. Dating the hottest female at the club, stroking her regular, her treating you well - you still gotta deal with all of her BS. And once I get into a relationship, the face/body/sex is nice - but if this broad try to interrupt me trying to make some money, trying to get to a better place, trying to deal with her lifelong insecurities....

Taking those things into mind
  • I'm alright the way I am, I don't need to compare myself to others, much less get in the gym to be a 5'11" human tank
  • When it comes to women - Pretty Looks Isn't All - Heptones
I knew that dating was normal, and meeting/dating really attractive women was as normal as dating just a regular cute girl.
A lot of what I thought about pretty women as a class of people - was just pedestalization.
I put people into a higher position, than they needed to be. I feel people as a whole do this with other groups.

Humanizing females is a key component. And not the politically correct way.

Moreover, it's not like my 2nd GF wasn't getting hollered at on the daily. Competition is generally weak - but if your chick is getting 500 hollers in a week - there will be a cat with skills.

That said, consistently going out, and approaching - with no special technique or insight - would have most dudes bagging more chicks than they know what to do with.

And by consistent, I don't mean every Friday and Saturday in a packed club, you holding a White Claw standing on the wall, watching other people dance. That type of club environment is too hectic to learn at first. Even if you're a gym monster, got your beards, tattoos, and Hellcat outside - that environment won't reward the rookie.

By consistency - I really mean going out Sunday-Thursday to the quieter spots, opening your yap, talking to multiple broads and lots of people. Week after week, month after month. (Ideally most guys are good to go on the fundmentals in a summer)

Even for accomplished players (100+ Notches) - they want some Hugh Hefner/Dan Bilzerian/Nick Cannon? type lives but it's really their internal issues that stop them from TRYING. Not succeeding, but TRYING. They're not even trying.

Fixing that fear of trying is the #1 thing you can do to get you #'s up, but also develop your game.

All that said, on The Coli - most of the brehs don't need to intellectualize the stuff.
  • They don't need a plan.
  • They don't need to think things through.
  • Most dudes just spit at broads, and whoever is receptive is receptive.
  • They bang her out and keep it moving.
If they get caught up, it is what it is. You can get baby mama drama from a Latina or an MBA. Broads get out of pocket from Denmark to the Dominican Republic.

Me? I don't knock them for that. Once I got off the porch, I learned a ton from regular dudes out there getting it. Street Fighters, Balrogs really. But Balrog can and will knock your ass out.

I don't apologize for being thorough.

Step #2 - Refining your natural gifts

Now, I'm not a tall dude (6'0" on the online profile though, 5'10"-5'11 in real life), and I'm not a muscular dude.
And when I started out, my fashion game was looking like an extra from Cash Rules Everything Around Me video or Sean Sheffey.
At best, at the time I might Banana Republic my game a bit, but not by much.

From going out consistently, and talking to broads - Let my hair grow out cause broads love dudes with a lot of hair for whatever reason.

But mostly I had my smarts and facial expressions - was what got them to light up.

By Smarts?

These hoes wasn't trying to hear about Avogadro's Number at all.
None of them cared that E-Rule's Synopsis had a different version on the promo than it did on the retail release.

Instead of using book smarts and trivia recall (white boy smarts) - I'd actively listen to their BS, think about it, and then call them on it.
Not to debate these hoes though.

And If they would try to get at me, rather than respond verbally, I'd let my face do the talking.

Those are 3 natural advantages that I was bringing to the table - to make a chat with me - way more interesting.

Never been a pretty boy, but after rapping with your boy for a spell, now my ears were cute*.

*When a chick loves you, you're dikk is 2 feet long. And when she's out of love, it's a baby carrot.

Some of this is the beginnings of my game - intentionally listening, saying things that I know are gonna gas her up, and reacting in ways that are also gonna gas her up.

Step #3 - Being systematic.

Off top - I'm going out a lot, I'm stepping up a lot, I'm using my gifts a lot, and I'm making mental notes of what I'm learning and writing stuff down when I had a chance.

Because I'm a school boy through and through, I read more than a few books on the subject of "seduction". And a scientist at heart, I tried most of the stuff out.

Regarding Books

If I was just reading stuff out the manual, it never worked.
If I learned how to DELIVER the stuff - all of it was gold. (You should see my 3's and 7's)

Think about it like this,

Imagine you stole a joke from Corey Holcombe.

You telling that same joke will never be funny as funny as Corey, unless you know how to deliver that joke.

Delivery - tone, pauses, eye contact, your physical touch, your reading the room, your pace, your volume, your timing - that's the ESSENCE of "verbal" game.

Delivery is rarely talked about in the books. And when you watch videos online - these white boys in particular, usually have bad delivery.

There is a timeline to every hookup.
  1. She gets interested in whatever you're saying/the interaction.
  2. She gets interested in You, the messenger more than the message.
  3. She builds some trust* in you as the interaction continues. (*trust you ain't gonna kill her, not trust that you're not a killer)
  4. Then she starts to warm up for the hookup.
  5. Then you need to get her into an environment to let nature take its course.
So in trying to get hotter chicks - it was about going out consistently, but then being systematic about every single approach.

So piece by piece - the walk up, the eye contact, the inadvertent touch of the elbow - all that micro stuff - I'm doing it consistently, but I'm also doing it my way, and I'm also learning how to deliver those things properly. Back in the day, they would call this "small chunking". You don't eat the elephant in one bite, but in small chunks.

The practical issue with learning the game piece by piece is that you need a certain amount of volume, but you also need PATIENCE. I can remember the first time I fumbled my way in taking off a bra - and then getting to the point where a chick didn't notice that I one-hand snapped her joint while we were making out.

How many hook ups, possible wifey's did I miss by being to jerky and sudden?

That took time to get GREAT at. But just being 10% better at each stage - was again more females than I could handle, more sex than I wanted or could deliver...and the back end of that is - there's another GAME being played.

Step #4 - game

After 20-30 chicks, more notches is just ego and biology. If you're banging chicks with the right demographics off top - you probably pumped and dumped (or got dumped by) - plenty of good (enough) wives/women.

However, when you have the fundamentals down, when you start refining your image, when your money comes up, when getting laid on a regular basis is the norm - that's when things actually get hard.

You're getting hoes, but you're not getting what you want out of hoes.

The P's keep their women under control. The females still want the D and are still cooking, cleaning, sucking and whatever. She's pleasant. She's pliable. It's a state of bliss.

But how come I wasn't getting that in my short terms, FB's, FWB's, LTRs?

I thought I had figured it out. If a chick started acting up, I'd drop her from the rotation and get on some new broads.
The more broads I had, the less I cared about any of them.
And me not caring about them, made them care for me even more.

Even P's lose broads. But...he put these broads into SERVICE for him. All their waking hours were his.

Here I'm trying to have a cooperative and 50/50 relationship with a chick (Black, White, Asian, Indian, Persian, Arab, and most definitely Latina, American and Immigrant) - and it's just not working.

I'm giving her D, Date nights, I'm bringing in Dollars, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do - but the honey moon ended 9 months ago. She don't even know now to love me like she did before. New Car Smell is gone.

And that is the real game. I needed a vision that included her, with a role that she could play - other than chick I bang 2-3 times a week, eat food with, and watch movies.

I no longer had all of her working for me, working for us.
  • Did I call out her bad behavior? No.
  • Did I correct her when she made mistakes? No
  • Did I break up with chicks when I needed to? No.
  • Did I teach her to do better? No.
  • Did I give her tasks to do? No.
  • Did I give her a mission? No.
So that was the final step, but should have been the first step.

I was too young and green and "in the matrix" to understand that.

Leadership is the key.

I pretty much have mastered acceptance of loss - cause you need to be cool with failure to even try - but I see a lot of cats that get to the "harem" level - but can't handle the LTR aspects. Some dudes be so afraid of taking an L with a divorce that they're not trying to build real families. (cause at the end of the day, most dudes don't want to be the old dude at the club)

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Part 2

Was there any insecurities for you to overcome or a dark period?

1) Approach Anxiety was the first one. I didn't drink back then, so I'm stepping to random broads at the club stone cold sober. - 2 Words - "fukk it".
2) Escalation Anxiety
  • Now that I'm talking, I gotta bring in the flirting.
  • Now that we flirting, I gotta bring in some touching.
  • Now that we talking and touching, now I gotta get her to leave with me.
  • Now that she's back at the crib, I need to get more intimate.
  • Getting more out of the relationship from the chick (the final step, that requires a man to think more)
I was afraid and insecure at every point, until I just had to push through it.

In terms of "dark periods" - break ups always hurt. Droughts are always annoying.

But worse, more existential, is dealing with the fact that you got someone's life in your hands, and she has yours.
Do I really want to put in the work necessary for this broad?
Cause having a girl in your life can be a joy, but it comes with maintenance and pain.

That said a man has to start with good material, but he also has to make a chick into a long term partner.
Make her do things. Give her orders. Make Requests.
I've yet to meet a independent woman that hasn't tried to foist some of her chores on me.

You need to flip that dynamic.

Left to her own devices, she will remake you into a guy that she's not attracted to.
And she will do it, thinking it will make her happy, and it doesn't.

How was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.

Approach anxiety was the main thing. I had to find better environments and more external reasons to chat to a broad and her friends.
Eventually I became comfortable socializing and feel that whatever I have to say is important.
And usually what happens to STEM/Introvert/Shy Guys/School boys - is that they enjoy socializing and start to crave it.

In terms of conversational content - most guys obsess over it - and given that 7% of communication is what is being said, and 93% is how it's said - most guys are focusing on the wrong thing. See above with my Corey Holcombe Example. Most jokes/lyrics/stories are 1 part content, 14 parts delivery.

1) Breaking the ice

As a conversational crutch, all girls seem to like 4 things (in descending order)
  1. Music
  2. Food
  3. Sex/Relationships
  4. Themselves
Music - If I was one of you young bucks, at a club on a Saturday night, I'd come up to a girl and her friends singing, "I took the woooooocccckkkk tooo...." and let them fill in "Poland".
That will be all smiles and jokes - and then get the broads to introduce themselves. Goofy stuff, delivered well, almost always opens broads.

Back in my heavy clubbing days, it was something Carl Thomas, "I wish I had never met her at all". Songs change, genres change, girls will always like music, always want to sing along to the best parts.

Female nature really is not changing - but the worst parts are being magnified, and culturally men have never been equipped to handle them.

Food - I "You look like a girl that knows something about food, I can tell by your earlobes*"

*The earlobes thing is so bizarre it sticks in her mind. Some words by themselves have power, regardless of delivery. Most of the time the words power comes from context.

Before you let the broad respond about earlobes - you cut her off, and start talking about some good as food you had. "These collard greens.....the hams was just hocking...and when it hit the cornbread". And then I would do the "chef's kiss" moment.

Delivered well she's into it, and then you ask her to describe something she likes.

Because folks tend to mirror each other - she's gonna copy what you did, maybe get into her feelings a bit.
If she got friends, let them do the same.

Love/Dating/Sex/Relationships
  • "I need a FEMALE* perspective...I'm trying to understand Nicki Minaj..."
  • "I was trying to explain buttaface to one of my co-workers, and she mentioned Jonathan Majors"
  • "Can Lori Harvey do better than Killmonger?"
  • "I think my ex finna show up...I just couldn't deal with her and her long ass toe nails in bed. Had to let her go like Teddy"
These hoes will have OPINIONS, REACTIONS, AND EMOTIONS for days.

A lot of Women will react to *FEMALE with some dark energy - so you should use it...

Themselves/psychology/womanese
  • What are you manifesting over there?
  • I got this feeling about you.
  • I saw you over there and you look like something is weighing heavy on you
She'll ask what, because she wants to know. There's a reason why they like personality tests and Zodiac bs. They're obsessed with themselves, and their appearances.

That said, none of what you say will be truly remembered, provided you don't 100% offend a broad.

And even with that, I've seen plenty of regular dudes
  • "Say red, say red, say redbone"
  • "Hey big legs, hey big legs"
The worst one I've ever heard in my life, breh trying to talk to an Asian chick
"Lemme just ask one thing, is the
🐱
sideways?"

Those first 60-180 seconds is about generating emotions with content and delivery, and then moving into personal/logistical/normal stuff.

2) Transition

Now you got them hoes laughing, talking or whatever - the rookie wants to keep throwing the high octane material out there. The Vet keeps that stuff in the pocket.

You extend the chat in at least 3 ways
  • You take whatever the girl says and react logically/emotionally - The sky is blue? Naw the sky is Red. - Conflict leads to more conversation
  • You take whatever the girl says and react personally - "You would say something like that" - Making it personal makes the chat personal
  • Cut the conversation and switch to something you "notice" about whoever - "I saw something in your face, sound like someone got a story", "Is that an accent?" "- Not finishing stuff builds tension.
I could go on and on about this - but understanding the ice breaker and then how to manufacture more conversation from their responses (as opposed to more ice breakers, questions, stories, jokes) - is the key for guys that don't have much to say.

Most of the conversation is about her, her thoughts, feelings, and reactions. And who's a better expert on her than her? (I mean besides the dude that's hitting it...)

At a higher level, you're not trying to talk about yourself, or her - because this is not a real conversation.

A lot of STEM Guys/Introverts/Nerds aka My People take hoes way too seriously. And taking a chick too seriously is a sure sign that you don't deal with women on the regular in a social setting.

You're trying to play this game where you say/do/not say/not do things for emotional reactions in the moment. Because you're the one to make the party live through your presence and your interaction.

That's all I got for now, unless you got something specific.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I started from the bottom. My high school gfs all approached me.

After high school entering the real world, I built my confidence by getting female friends first. Female friends helped me master conversation & made me comfortable being around & talking with women. Then throughout college I was smashing low hanging fruit fat chicks, single mothers etc. After years of practice I started going after women I really liked because I had years of practice with women from all walks of life.

It takes work if it's not natural to you. Its a fun journey, to deal with various women from different walks of life. Have fun mingling with many types of women, this life is made to be enjoyed.