Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Asking to go straight to the spot has low success rate unless you have clout/that nikka. Even thots don’t want to feel like they’re thots, even if they know they are a Thot. Gotta have some sort of slow poison, breh.
That’s why you gotta give them a reason to come back to your crib.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Asking to go straight to the spot has low success rate unless you have clout/that nikka. Even thots don’t want to feel like they’re thots, even if they know they are a Thot. Gotta have some sort of slow poison, breh
Yeah, I was saying in the context if he already met up with her. If they had a date or two and he has passed the creep check, she should feel comfortable to go there with some plausible deniability supplied by OP.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Asking to go straight to the spot has low success rate unless you have clout/that nikka. Even thots don’t want to feel like they’re thots, even if they know they are a Thot. Gotta have some sort of slow poison, breh.
nah you can def invite to crib after first date, just depends on the approach

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah, I was saying in the context if he already met up with her. If they had a date or two and he has passed the creep check, she should feel comfortable to go there with some plausible deniability supplied by OP.
sometimes even after 1 date gets the job done. Im more of a 2 date guy when im strictly fukking anyway

date #1- drinks, coffee, etc.
date #2- my crib, walks, smoke in my car etc.

by, or before, date 2 is where I aim to be fukkin. If it takes any longer than that, shorty is usually stalling cause she in the midst of changing her mind OR is starting to like my ass

:manny:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That’s why you gotta give them a reason to come back to your crib.

I used to tell joints I could beat them in a card game or a board game & they would pull up.

Women need “plausible deniability” she needs an in-direct reason to come to your spot.

Ex. Let’s say you need to feed your dog, or you left the “stove on” etc.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
thing is, I aint THAT fiending to fukk this chic but she a thickheavy trini jawn that lives down the street from my building

I just dont wanna pay for another date for some "i wanna get to know you first, after a couple dates" ass bytch

I would say invite her over, idk if there’s a new movie out or new music that released, but maybe you can center it around that. Card games are good too.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
sometimes even after 1 date gets the job done. Im more of a 2 date guy when im strictly fukking anyway

date #1- drinks, coffee, etc.
date #2- my crib, walks, smoke in my car etc.

by, or before, date 2 is where I aim to be fukkin. If it takes any longer than that, shorty is usually stalling and cause she in the midst of changing her mind or is starting to like my ass

:manny:

I do this too :ehh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If it's a first meetup I usually just ask them if they want to see my place, or if they themselves need to use the washroom and I say my place is near. During Covid especially most women didn't want to share bathrooms so it made it easier.

Once she's used the washroom aka making sure her kitty is ready, just in case. she comes out and relaxes. I usually ask if she wants a drink and we carry on from there.

But for me these days first hang is usually just heavy making out, not full sex. I find that leaves the women looking forward to the next time when I offer to make us dinner and watch something. And it leaves her not feeling like she's given me everything.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
How is hinge in y’all areas?

I’m in the dmv and man this shyt is too much.
I highly advise folk to pay for unlimited likes :blessed:More than worth it.

This shyt addictive tho. To the point if you are trying to settle down it takes a LOT of discipline. Got me like a legit addict, fully engaged with a solid chick who checks all the boxes but ahh ahh what’s this new match got a phat ass :noah:
not bad tbh

Outside of Toronto you find a couple gems and in the city theres ALOT of chics dtf. My only problem is that theres always a surge of vanilla on dating apps and black women are kinda scarce.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
For those of you who do the online dating thing how do y'all be writing up your profiles describing yourselves? Do you talk about the kind of work you do, etc?
I used to put some info about myself in the bio section (college, work, hobbies, etc), but nowadays I don't put a damn thing in my bio and get a ton of matches just off a selfie and two full body pics.:mjlol:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
were you guys always naturally eating from your circumstances, or did you have to develop to have the game you have now?

was there any insecurities for you to overcome or a dark period?

how was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
were you guys always naturally eating from your circumstances,

or did you have to develop to have the game you have now?
mixture of both: I made my formula overcomplicated, I would omit myself from competition fearing rejection, and I wouldn’t take action when the opening was there.
like did you guys have any insecurities to overcome or a dark period?
Not many insecurities… just didn’t know my lane or myself well enough to be confident. It also took a while for me to grow into my looks, so I couldn’t rely on them.
how was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.
Explain this more.