Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

One of the worst phrases a woman can say “I feel safe around you” (pre-smashing) = nice guy territory. Have you heard this often?

Women need mystery & someone unpredictable. You need their emotions to be everywhere. Being safe, predictable dries the box up.

Glad you aborted the mission tho, cause you would either get pity box or you’d jump through 50 different hoops.
This isn’t true. It depends on the context around it. For a chick to even come to your crib and smash she’s thinking that even if she doesn’t say it

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She be telling me about every guy that she meets like I’m one of her girlfriends. It’s a nice window into female psychology, but I’m not sure if I should feel some type of way:mjlol:
What benefit do you get by hanging out with this woman? Sounds like a complete waste of time. Could be out in the field getting other women

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Had to charge a chick to the game on social media. Spotted red flags when she tried to sell me a service at first. She realized I wasn't interested. She found me attractive but she fukked her chances up with the goofy presentation. Her looks was 7.5/10.

Never become desperate for any woman, always vet and have standards as a man. Besides, dimes aren't really that hard to bag

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Was out for lunch today with one of my chicks and a friend of ours.

So its a popular Vietnamese place, so you have to line up for about 5 mins or more depending on the size of your party.

I'm speaking and suddenly I hear is this the queue to get in? Turn and it's a white chick I used to see earlier this year. Who straight up vanished on me, after I'd seen her a few times.

Now she could have asked anyone and its pretty obvious its a queue, but I'm sure she wanted to initiate conversation. Without being obvious.

The person I'm with goes yes and she says to me oh hello. How are you? I tell her I'm good, nice to see you. She goes to say something else but she can feel it's kinda awkward and trails off says nice to see you too. I turn back and carry on the chat. And she walks off.

We get seated about a min later and I don't see her in the queue, so she must have seen me and wanted to say something.

But you vanish like that, and expect me to entertain you? Doesn't work that way.

I'm perfectly fine if someone was going through something and they want to keep to themselves At least you've let me know. But to straight up ghost then expect me to be happy to see you and want to chat anymore than a cursory hello.

:camby:

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
What y'all be doing for first dates?

I've addressed this in depth before; Simple enough; Coffee and a walk through a park or other places to see in the city for free. You're not to spend money on a stranger. Present yourself, be funny, witty, etc what have you, and see if you even vibe on the first date. And by that I mean, make sure she knows its sexual, and that your time is important. Don't be thirsty, and don't be Mr. Moneybags Malone, you never simp for an average girl, especially not on the first date.

Always have sexual conversation/text as a prerequisite so that everything is on the table. This isn't playtime with my energy, be ready to suck/show me your a$$hole even if we don't fukk on the first date. She needs to already know her place, I've gotten nothing on the first dates, and a blowjob on the second.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I've addressed this in depth before; Simple enough; Coffee and a walk through a park or other places to see in the city for free. You're not to spend money on a stranger. Present yourself, be funny, witty, etc what have you, and see if you even vibe on the first date. And by that I mean, make sure she knows its sexual, and that your time is important. Don't be thirsty, and don't be Mr. Moneybags Malone, you never simp for an average girl, especially not on the first date.

Always have sexual conversation/text as a prerequisite so that everything is on the table. This isn't playtime with my energy, be ready to suck/show me your a$$hole even if we don't fukk on the first date. She needs to already know her place, I've gotten nothing on the first dates, and a blowjob on the second.

Sounds like you have to walk a fine line. Doesn't seem like this approach would work for your average joe. Also, wouldn't immediately going to sexual conversations basically make you like every other cat that she gets approached by and turn her off from you?

The vast majority of dudes are already going there within the first 5 or 10 text messages.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Sounds like you have to walk a fine line. Doesn't seem like this approach would work for your average joe. Also, wouldn't immediately going to sexual conversations basically make you like every other cat that she gets approached by and turn her off from you?

The vast majority of dudes are already going there within the first 5 or 10 text messages.

Always the case really, however, you need to push for the sexual conversation so you get (good) feedback, instead of being part of the friendzone squad. Some birds are just out here to eat and waste time. I make it known immediately...with tact of course. Few texts, few phones calls and then nudes/fetish talk. I've always heard the typical "Guys mention sex all the time"...which is just bird babble for "I'm gonna mention sex when I'm not interesting enough/try to be funny". As quickly as I make it sound, the majority if not all women, will mention sex first, I just ride the wave better than the average Joe who's afraid to make the comment/joke.

To be fair, I don't look or act like the average joe, confidence and dressing like a man instead of a child always helps.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Also, wouldn't immediately going to sexual conversations basically make you like every other cat that she gets approached by and turn her off from you?

I usually use sexual innuendos to test the waters. Not only does it show I’m funny, but also let’s her know I’m attracted to her sexually… obviously, but.. you know how that goes.

Another safe approach is this question I use:
“What’s your favorite physical & mental about yourself?”

If she’s with it, she’ll basically throw you an alley-oop for the sex talk. If not, can easily fall into the mental part.