Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I dodge a bullet with ole girl I was dating :whew:
Everything was going good with dates and all of that:ehh:
Earlier the week we had a super small disagreement.. not even she wanted to see my birth certificate to see if I was legit and everything :patrice:I was like “ok that’s fine… but why?.. are you scared or something”
She said “wow that’s a red flag” and said she had to go back to work
I texted her a day later and boom my message never delivered and I called her but went straight to voicemail:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:is this lady crazy or something we went on multiple dates and she was on my dikk everyday calling me typeshyt and poof once I pushed back on a simple question she just block me:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Man i woulda stopped responding moment she asked for ab birth certificate lmfaoooo wtf

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dating shyt is so exhausting. What are some heuristics you guys use to filter for the women who aren't worth it

If a woman is lukewarm or showing low interest, I move on.

I don't waste my time trying to convince a woman to be with me.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
is this the girl you were saying was super into you before the date? her saying thats a red flag sounds like some deflection shyt like she got something to hide. either way you dodged a bullet if she's showing this type of behavior she's looney tunes status.
Yeah the same girl :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
She was soo foward every time we met:mjlol:
And because of this she ghost me lmaooo I dodged a bullet
I’m glad she blocked me

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This, every time. Don't drive to them, or even leave anywhere more than 20 minutes from your home. I'm in Manhattan, I don't go to any of the boroughs unless we've already been smashing. First dates, they have to come meet me.

Yup. You look weaker, thirsty & don’t look busy.

You need to make her come to you. This and creating quick sexual remarks can figure out a situation quick.

What's your experiences with getting a girl from another state to travel to you? I got a chick that lives in Jersey but I live in Brooklyn. SOUTH Brooklyn to be exact. I'm also trying to think of a good date idea

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

If a woman is lukewarm or showing low interest, I move on.

I don't waste my time trying to convince a woman to be with me, only

exactly there is only one you , as I always say there is someone out there praying on their hands and knees for someone like you.

If a woman doesn't see value in me or has to question then adios

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Got curved because one though I was too boule on some “Our Kind of Ppl” ish, I’m like far from it & the other cause of my “spiritual energy”

:mjlol:

Some shyt about trying to relate, and I’m like? … idk what getting out the mud is. Yes I lived in Downtown BK, no.. I’m not going to explain my job to you. Cause it doesn’t make you tingle.

Bout to move back, Midwest is some bullshyt lol

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Got curved because one though I was too boule on some “Our Kind of Ppl” ish, I’m like far from it & the other cause of my “spiritual energy”

:mjlol:

Some shyt about trying to relate, and I’m like?
More of a reflection on her than it is on you. Don’t sweat it champ
no.. I’m not going to explain my job to you. Cause it doesn’t make you tingle.
If you’re passionate and speaking about your career, do it anyways :manny:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Anyone else feels :unimpressed: with dating or meeting new chicks? Idk last summer I was with the shyts had shorties from career women to tatted up baddies that would make ya momma hit the:picard:

I just been focused on me and I don’t want to say I’m burnt out but with this new wave of girls I just rather be alone and figure out what’s next in life. Just turned 30 with no kids and graduated a couple months ago so I’m just getting used to it. I’m on monk mode and even stopped smoking, drinking how long do y’all take time to yourself?