Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She’s not interested. KIM
Just crazy how they can seem so interested then literally not interested at all in the matter of seconds, without you even saying anything dumb/bad

Then they wonder why we are noncommittal and talk to/have sex with multiple simultaneously

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get it all the time, especially at night clubs. Women suffer from the two C'; capriciousness and conflation. She might see something in you that she doesn't like, and conflates it with some over analytical nonsense and decides she can find better. Problem for her is; they've usually done this countless times, and confirmation bias sets in, ultimately, if you're punching her throat with your dikk quick enough, she'll vanish.
Capricious is the right word for sure

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wasnt even tryna date this chick but i agree
Just wanted to fukk lol
So she made the right decision at the end of the day
Yall gotta draw mental lines in the sand.

Cant be just trying tk smash then get your feings hurt when you arent trying to commit. Cause if you trying to only smash you probably would pull back after reaching your goal. She just beat you to the punch lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall gotta draw mental lines in the sand.

Cant be just trying tk smash then get your feings hurt when you arent trying to commit. Cause if you trying to only smash you probably would pull back after reaching your goal. She just beat you to the punch lol
nobody's feelings are hurt, but it is always going to be frustrating regardless
after all, its plenty of women who back then i wanted to do a lot more than just fukk....that were on the same bs. so it isnt that simple.

flaky, capricious, whimsical behavior is always going to be frustrating and bullshyt regardless

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
after all, its plenty of women who back then i wanted to do a lot more than just fukk....that were on the same bs. so it isnt that simple.

flaky, capricious, whimsical behavior is always going to be frustrating and bullshyt regardless
Frustration is an emotion.

The reality is the current landscape is forcing dudes to play roles they aint built for. If I’m only trying to smash i can give a shyt what the chick does/flakes/etc because I’m investing minimal effort.

If you not on some Ivan Drago “if he dies he dies” steeze when it comes to just smashing then you may be better off playing boyfriend.

Im not coming at you, im more so saying i think lotta dudes are capping when they trying to act like they dont care and just running the game.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Frustration is an emotion.

The reality is the current landscape is forcing dudes to play roles they aint built for. If I’m only trying to smash i can give a shyt what the chick does/flakes/etc because I’m investing minimal effort.

If you not on some Ivan Drago “if he dies he dies” steeze when it comes to just smashing then you may be better off playing boyfriend.

Im not coming at you, im more so saying i think lotta dudes are capping when they trying to act like they dont care and just running the game.
meh. i know and i aint taking it personally

afterall thats why i said that at the end of the day she made the right choice so i cant be mad

that being said, i can still be frustrated by the fact i wont get to fukk because It woulda been a good notch under the belt :laugh:

frustration is a result of mismatched expectations vs. results. didnt get the result I expected thats all. its more bytches out there so it aint that srs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
meh. i know and i aint taking it personally

afterall thats why i said that at the end of the day she made the right choice so i cant be mad

that being said, i can still be frustrated by the fact i wont get to fukk because It woulda been a good notch under the belt :laugh:

frustration is a result of mismatched expectations vs. results. didnt get the result I expected thats all. its more bytches out there so it aint that srs
I guess. Maybe I just don't value p*ssy to even care if i hit or not, I got better shyt to worry about.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

the most fickle creatures on earth