Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I dodge a bullet with ole girl I was dating :whew:
Everything was going good with dates and all of that:ehh:
Earlier the week we had a super small disagreement.. not even she wanted to see my birth certificate to see if I was legit and everything :patrice:I was like “ok that’s fine… but why?.. are you scared or something”
She said “wow that’s a red flag” and said she had to go back to work
I texted her a day later and boom my message never delivered and I called her but went straight to voicemail:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:is this lady crazy or something we went on multiple dates and she was on my dikk everyday calling me typeshyt and poof once I pushed back on a simple question she just block me:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Either she just wasn't interested anymore and didn't wanna say it or she belongs in a straitjacket.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Going out solo is the best way.

After breaking off with my breh I started winning

:mjlol:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found out from one of my boys that apparently a chick in our circle likes me. It's fascinating that some of these women will be interested in you, but they won't give you any indications that they are. Like this girl is the shy type so she won't really go out her way to talk to me and when we do talk she'll look down or won't make eye contact. So I had no clue :pachaha:She cute but shorty wasn't on my radar AT ALL.

Its funny sometimes you never really know whose interested in you.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I found out from one of my boys that apparently a chick in our circle likes me. It's fascinating that some of these women will be interested in you, but they won't give you any indications that they are. Like this girl is the shy type so she won't really go out her way to talk to me and when we do talk she'll look down or won't make eye contact. So I had no clue :pachaha:She cute but shorty wasn't on my radar AT ALL.

Nope lol perception is a motherfukker

:mjlol:

Cause you might see it differently, but your boi or homegirls will say “No she really likes you! You can’t tell?”

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yup brehs need to have zero tolerance if they not replying bush them and keep it pushing
Exactly. Also if the chick has a decent career I don’t I expect her to be on a dating app during the day anyway. If she isn’t generally responding to text then you already know the deal.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Then some of them got the nerve to get at mad at YOU when you don't pursue them or when you start seeing another chick (talking from personal experience).

I'd make her work for it by doing fukk all if that were me. shyt, if she can't make any effort then that's her problem.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why so many of these chics put that it Takes them days or they forget to reply to texts in their Hinge profiles .

That shiit not cute :comeon:. Automatic X

They say it to make themselves look important. Just like the ones who always make it a point to have dudes in all their pics.

I just keep swiping.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So every time I'm seeing a chick casually, no strings attached, everything is perfectly fine. Then they want to make the relationship official and serious, then after that everything goes to shyt.

How do I keep things casual when women start pushing for a relationship? It's like once we're official they start being on bullshyt or cheating . And I'm like why push for a serious relationship if they start acting like they didn't want it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Cause they are dumb as shyt lmfao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So every time I'm seeing a chick casually, no strings attached, everything is perfectly fine. Then they want to make the relationship official and serious, then after that everything goes to shyt.

How do I keep things casual when women start pushing for a relationship? It's like once we're official they start being on bullshyt or cheating . And I'm like why push for a serious relationship if they start acting like they didn't want it

You cant. FWB has a time limit. Its simply not natutal no matter what feminist say