Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone in here at the age of 35+ and still dating- do yall still crave for a family, longterm relationship etc?
I'm 35, I just become single at the beginning of the year. I don't crave a relationship/ family because I'm still living an enjoyable life as a single man.

I'm in the process of buying a 2 bedroom condo, going to decorate it to my taste, big screen tvs, PlayStation nice sofa. All summer I'm going music festivals with my brehs. I still go on dates with various women.

I'm always working on projects, working on business ideas, working on my career, & certificates. Once I complete my certificates, I'm back travelling the world #PassportGang

I'm still dating inbetween, if I meet a cool lady, I will settle down. If I don't, I will enjoy the single life & experiences with the various women I will have fun with inbetween.

As a man, you should push yourself to the limit to reach your fullest potential & fulfill your purpose in life. You should also enjoy your life whether you are single or not.

There are so many experiences to enjoy in life, you could go skiing in Europe, smoke finest weed in Amsterdam, tour Safari's in Africa, go watch your fav sports team, learn a trade, start a business, play your fav video games. Etc

This life is short, enjoy it to the fullest

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm 35, I just become single at the beginning of the year. I don't crave a relationship/ family because I'm still living an enjoyable life as a single man.

I'm in the process of buying a 2 bedroom condo, going to decorate it to my taste, big screen tvs, PlayStation nice sofa. All summer I'm going music festivals with my brehs. I still go on dates with various women.

I'm always working on projects, working on business ideas, working on my career, & certificates. Once I complete my certificates, I'm back travelling the world #PassportGang

I'm still dating inbetween, if I meet a cool lady, I will settle down. If I don't, I will enjoy the single life & experiences with the various women I will have fun with inbetween.

As a man, you should push yourself to the limit to reach your fullest potential & fulfill your purpose in life. You should also enjoy your life whether you are single or not.

There are so many experiences to enjoy in life, you could go skiing in Europe, smoke finest weed in Amsterdam, tour Safari's in Africa, go watch your fav sports team, learn a trade, start a business, play your fav video games. Etc

I have nothing to say but;

Invest in a watch display case, as well as turner, I have a feeling you either are or will be collecting watches

:youngsabo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yup

in the past 30 days I have been to - Cairo, Santorini, Athens, Berlin, London, Windsor, NYC

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Fellas invest in your bed/sheets in your crib :mjgrin:
Ole always wants to come over…she told me so many times
“Your bed is so comfortable and your apartment is soo clean”
Remember I told ya my apartment has everything but a couch in the living room:mjlol::mjlol:
How often do you wash your bed sheets and how often do you clean your apartment?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Dope post. If you're broke you can't do most of this unfortunately.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

post to username correlation is 0.95

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How often do you wash your bed sheets and how often do you clean your apartment?
Clean it time to time so the dirt and the actual task won’t be lengthy… I rotate my bed sheets often…. Clean the bathroom like your life depends on it

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dodge a bullet with ole girl I was dating :whew:
Everything was going good with dates and all of that:ehh:
Earlier the week we had a super small disagreement.. not even she wanted to see my birth certificate to see if I was legit and everything :patrice:I was like “ok that’s fine… but why?.. are you scared or something”
She said “wow that’s a red flag” and said she had to go back to work
I texted her a day later and boom my message never delivered and I called her but went straight to voicemail:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:is this lady crazy or something we went on multiple dates and she was on my dikk everyday calling me typeshyt and poof once I pushed back on a simple question she just block me:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I dodge a bullet with ole girl I was dating :whew:
Everything was going good with dates and all of that:ehh:
Earlier the week we had a super small disagreement.. not even she wanted to see my birth certificate to see if I was legit and everything :patrice:I was like “ok that’s fine… but why?.. are you scared or something”
She said “wow that’s a red flag” and said she had to go back to work
I texted her a day later and boom my message never delivered and I called her but went straight to voicemail:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:is this lady crazy or something we went on multiple dates and she was on my dikk everyday calling me typeshyt and poof once I pushed back on a simple question she just block me:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
is this the girl you were saying was super into you before the date? her saying thats a red flag sounds like some deflection shyt like she got something to hide. either way you dodged a bullet if she's showing this type of behavior she's looney tunes status.