Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Sometimes I be taking shiit too personal :wow:. She not even my girl.

Had to humble myself and reach back out and tell her I was trippin. Our vibe together is too good to dead it over something so small.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So I talked to her this morning, and as usual, she's been bytchy at me all day

Up until a few minutes ago, when she called me to tell me that she spoke to one of her friends that took my side in our argument, and she just started apologizing.

I called her out on that too. How she never listens to my perspective unless one of her friends takes my side.

I'm out of town now, but when I get back to Austin I'm ending this shyt

Good. She sounds like a pain in the ass and it will only get worse as time goes on.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Got a 22 year old at work I'm going out for drinks with this Friday.

Usually I don't shyt where I sleep but I'm only here another 2 weeks (Contracting) so it's cool :youngsabo:And she approached me.
Keeping this one brief as I'm still not fully ready to return to the game, but will give me a change of pace from just constantly working.

Update.

Went really well. She didn't want to leave me at the end of the night and wanted to continue, but really I wanted to hold off cause I didn't really want that clingy energy at work.

I finish on Friday so we are going out again then hotel after.
Perfect end and exit route.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Update.

Went really well. She didn't want to leave me at the end of the night and wanted to continue, but really I wanted to hold off cause I didn't really want that clingy energy at work.

I finish on Friday so we are going out again then hotel after.
Perfect end and exit route.
Finally a W in here

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I dont play with that ultimatum stuff.

A chick I would have wifed kept doing it and it did nothing but harden my resolve not to fold.

She told me to excise certain women from my life who I didn't want to. The thing is if she would have been secure it naturally would have happened.

Damn shame as I did love that woman, but when things like that start getting thrown around it sets a bad precedent for a potential relationship
Yeah, basically a long-term relationship is built around trust and respect.

An ultimatum is pretty much the opposite of both. :manny:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
whenever a i link with a chick who is feeling it and makes things easier I always remember this is the way.

If she's playing games and making you jump through hoops just bush her.

Because you keep trying you will find one that fukks with you and when they fukk with you they don't play games or make you jump through hoops.

Life is too short to be chasing these women you gotta frame yourself so that you are qualifying them to be with you and they chase you.

If you gotta chase her it's already a wrap.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
she got her a dikk-in-a-glass playing 2K22 with Yung Mal blasting in the back. Probably Either got a man at home or she lives with her parents.
I guess her place could just be filthy too :yeshrug:
I’m thinking her place a legit mess :jbhmm:

We live an hour away from each other, but I’m always down in Chi to see my family. She’s even suggested we get a hotel room next time I’m down there

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I hate when bytches play dumb on apps…

Traded nudes before….asked this bytch for her # again

And she says for what? And starts playn dumb unmatched the bytch

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Not sure if this is the right thread or not (I can make one is so) but any LA brehs got the scoop on what are some good areas for nightlife? I've been getting success with Hinge, but a breh's gotta hunt.

I've been meaning to check out the spots in the city since moving here. Mainly looking for spots that have things going on Wednesday through Saturday. So far my list of places to check out are as follows:

Koreatown
Santa Monica
Venice
Silver Lake
Echo Park
Downtown LA
East Hollywood
Long Beach
Hollywood East/North
WeHo :dame:
Hermosa

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whenever a i link with a chick who is feeling it and makes things easier I always remember this is the way.

If she's playing games and making you jump through hoops just bush her.

Because you keep trying you will find one that fukks with you and when they fukk with you they don't play games or make you jump through hoops.

Life is too short to be chasing these women you gotta frame yourself so that you are qualifying them to be with you and they chase you.

If you gotta chase her it's already a wrap.

yup
it should always be smooth and easy

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
you meet a girl...and in your first text conversation she seems responsive for a few msgs
but then she ignores your message outta nowhere

what do you ? is there any surefire way to get around this shyt?

amazes me that this is still a question even at this age :laugh:

usually i call them out but that only works like 10-20% of the time

I get it all the time, especially at night clubs. Women suffer from the two Cs'; capriciousness and conflation. She might see something in you that she doesn't like, and conflates it with some over analytical nonsense and decides she can find better. Problem for her is; they've usually done this countless times, and confirmation bias sets in, ultimately, if you aren't punching her throat with your dikk quick enough, she'll vanish.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
you meet a girl...and in your first text conversation she seems responsive for a few msgs
but then she ignores your message outta nowhere

what do you ? is there any surefire way to get around this shyt?

amazes me that this is still a question even at this age :laugh:

usually i call them out but that only works like 10-20% of the time
She’s not interested. KIM