Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
anyone in here at the age of 35+ and still dating- do yall still crave for a family, longterm relationship etc?

people are getting cheated on, divorced, abused every day in relationships. Families breaking apart

Last month I went to Egypt, Greece, Germany, Denmark and England spent like 5,000
On Friday I went to NYC spent like 2000 just this weekend hotels food , flight etc.

I just bought a ps5 two weeks ago over 900 dollars and spent 500 on sony xm5 headphones

i still continue to help out my church and others

next month who knows where I'll go

i'm not even saying this to brag or whatever just that I have zero responsibilities in terms of other mouths to feed and clothes beside my own.

If I had a wife and kids no way I'd be able to do that

enjoy the life you have a woman can pop up out of anywhere

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not that I’ve found. Women change their mind out of the blue. Maybe someone else she was talking to grabbed her attention more.

I’d leave it there. maybe she’ll reach out again? If not you’ve saved yourself double or triple messaging her
i still cant wrap my head around how double/triple texting is even a thing
she wont reach out again, these women rarely initiate unless you already smashed/went out with them llol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
she wont reach out again, these women rarely initiate unless you already smashed/went out with them llol

many men don't know the game. Back in the day I'd feel the urge to text and even do a follow up and then check my phone every few minutes waiting for a text :heh:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
you meet a girl...and in your first text conversation she seems responsive for a few msgs
but then she ignores your message outta nowhere

what do you ? is there any surefire way to get around this shyt?

amazes me that this is still a question even at this age :laugh:

usually i call them out but that only works like 10-20% of the time
Surefire way around it is to leave it alone. You don't meet the girl, she meets you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
many men don't know the game. Back in the day I'd feel the urge to text and even do a follow up and then check my phone every few minutes waiting for a text :heh:

truth is that sometimes double texting works. its rare though
the way i see it, i usually have nothing to lose by doing it so i throw the hail mary and delete the #

i know the game, but i just find it ridiculous the way ppl react to i t

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
truth is that sometimes double texting works. its rare though
the way i see it, i usually have nothing to lose by doing it so i throw the hail mary and delete the #

i know the game, but i just find it ridiculous the way ppl react to i t

Yeah the way I look at it, the average person looks at their phone every few minutes and that same average person prob got a smart watch which receives notifications.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
So I talked to her this morning, and as usual, she's been bytchy at me all day

Up until a few minutes ago, when she called me to tell me that she spoke to one of her friends that took my side in our argument, and she just started apologizing.

I called her out on that too. How she never listens to my perspective unless one of her friends takes my side.

I'm out of town now, but when I get back to Austin I'm ending this shyt

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
people are getting cheated on, divorced, abused every day in relationships. Families breaking apart

Last month I went to Egypt, Greece, Germany, Denmark and England spent like 5,000
On Friday I went to NYC spent like 2000 just this weekend hotels food , flight etc.

I just bought a ps5 two weeks ago over 900 dollars and spent 500 on sony xm5 headphones

i still continue to help out my church and others

next month who knows where I'll go

i'm not even saying this to brag or whatever just that I have zero responsibilities in terms of other mouths to feed and clothes beside my own.

If I had a wife and kids no way I'd be able to do that

enjoy the life you have a woman can pop up out of anywhere
Yeah I hear that. Hell, any vacation I had with my folks growing up was only road trips and never a plane so I get the whole travel with family dilemma :russ:

Getting a Corgie would be great about now and a woman gonna crush them dreams :mjcry:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Sometimes they’ll pop up put of nowhere randomly. I remember one chick I was talking to in late 2019 who was frustratingly elusive, never got to meet her. And then I just stopped messaging her. As she felt like a timewaster.

Last year she texted me out the blue as she was clearing out her phone and saw our old messages. We ended up meeting up and fukking.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
My wifey just gave me an ultimatum. Cut off my female friend of 15 years or she leaves. I chose my friend. :yeshrug:

I dont play with that ultimatum stuff.

A chick I would have wifed kept doing it and it did nothing but harden my resolve not to fold.

She told me to excise certain women from my life who I didn't want to. The thing is if she would have been secure it naturally would have happened.

Damn shame as I did love that woman, but when things like that start getting thrown around it sets a bad precedent for a potential relationship

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont play with that ultimatum stuff.

A chick I would have wifed kept doing it and it did nothing but harden my resolve not to fold.

She told me to excise certain women from my life who I didn't want to. The thing is if she would have been secure it naturally would have happened.

Damn shame as I did love that woman, but when things like that start getting thrown around it sets a bad precedent for a potential relationship
Yea chicks are crazy. She was just crying and threatening to kill herself the other day when she thought we was done for good. So I know this is probably another pump fake and she might try to come back But I don’t like that ultimatum shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My wifey just gave me an ultimatum. Cut off my female friend of 15 years or she leaves. I chose my friend. :yeshrug:

Don't blame you.

I remember years ago when my ex at the time got jealous of my female acquaintances and I cut them off only for the relationship to end, and now I lost bonds with people I knew for years .

I'm not a cheater nor will I flirt etc. if in a relationship but I ain't cutting off no one. Every chick I talk to now I've known for years

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't blame you.

I remember years ago when my ex at the time got jealous of my female acquaintances and I cut them off only for the relationship to end, and now I lost bonds with people I knew for years .

I'm not a cheater nor will I flirt etc. if in a relationship but I ain't cutting off no one. Every chick I talk to now I've known for years
I think you told us this story before in like 2015. You been thorough for years bro. Respect

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Then why keep putting up with it?

If she doesn't have any concept of accountability (like most females) and acts like a sulky child for a whole week every time she gets called out then just bounce.

The reality, that maybe OP might not admit, is that there are more simps/squares than there are alpha/rockstars, the majority of men, just shut up and put up with the psychological and in specific relationships; physical abuse. Its the old ideology of keeping quiet so you don't get in any hot(ter) water than you're already dealing with. A lot of these guys prefer to not be firestarters, they meander through the torrid relationship and instead of leaving, develop a type of Stockholm syndrome for said female. So enured, so helplessly enamored, that they'll do anything to defend and or keep the relationshyt going.

Keep in mind this is the majority of couples. It takes a rare breed to actually put their foot down, move on or simply shut any of it down. From Celebrities, to the common man, the path of least resistance is always preferred...much to the detriment of their mental and physical health.