Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Not only that, but I set my preference to no more than 30 miles. Yet I’m getting matches and profiles that are 8,000 miles away :stopitslime:

A lot of profiles from Thailand and Latin America seem to be able to make it look like they're in your city.

I don't understand how Tinder has let their app go to shyt.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
My nikkas I’m getting bytches on tinder but my self esteem is low due to fail relationships. When I occasionally get a bytch that flirts with me irl. I just can’t really do it because I fear rejection. Whether just no or getting dumped. I’ve been going to the gym but help me get my boldness back. I feel like a declawed cat, this shyt sucks.

Are you sure its past relationships why your self esteem is so low? Sounds like you need to take a break from dating. I’ve told you this before. :russ:

Get other things in order and when your a lot more happier within yourself the rest will fall into place.

You messing with chicks and your self esteem is low will only ping them and make them avoid you after your initial interaction. As you’ll feel ‘off'

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lot of profiles from Thailand and Latin America seem to be able to make it look like they're in your city.

I don't understand how Tinder has let their app go to shyt.

The only reason why hinge hasn't is because you can only download hinge in certain countries :heh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
anyone in here at the age of 35+ and still dating- do yall still crave for a family, longterm relationship etc?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fellas invest in your bed/sheets in your crib :mjgrin:
Ole always wants to come over…she told me so many times
“Your bed is so comfortable and your apartment is soo clean”
Remember I told ya my apartment has everything but a couch in the living room:mjlol::mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure its past relationships why your self esteem is so low? Sounds like you need to take a break from dating. I’ve told you this before. :russ:

Get other things in order and when your a lot more happier within yourself the rest will fall into place.

You messing with chicks and your self esteem is low will only ping them and make them avoid you after your initial interaction. As you’ll feel ‘off'
What else can it be? No homo I do not have a smeat nor a micro meat. They enjoy my jokes, idk where I’m fukking up outside of them not being able to manage their own emotional baggage. I feel confident in sex.

Where do I start? I’m not perfect but I have one decent full time job. At one point I was working two jobs but got burned out even though I told them ahead of time how to schedule me so I won’t be forced to quit due to burn out.

I’m trying to improve my health, diet and going to the gym regularly. Doing no fap just forces you to end up on tinder.

Right now I have a fwb who I fukk weekly and only talk to when I’m there. What is a nikka supposed to do besides get the bag?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you meet a girl...and in your first text conversation she seems responsive for a few msgs
but then she ignores your message outta nowhere

what do you ? is there any surefire way to get around this shyt?

amazes me that this is still a question even at this age :laugh:

usually i call them out but that only works like 10-20% of the time

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you meet a girl...and in your first text conversation she seems responsive for a few msgs

nope none
I just chalk it up and move on

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What else can it be? No homo I do not have a smeat nor a micro meat. They enjoy my jokes, idk where I’m fukking up outside of them not being able to manage their own emotional baggage. I feel confident in sex.

Where do I start? I’m not perfect but I have one decent full time job. At one point I was working two jobs but got burned out even though I told them ahead of time how to schedule me so I won’t be forced to quit due to burn out.

I’m trying to improve my health, diet and going to the gym regularly. Doing no fap just forces you to end up on tinder.

Right now I have a fwb who I fukk weekly and only talk to when I’m there. What is a nikka supposed to do besides get the bag?

If everything else is going well enough. it sounds like your self sabotaging and overthinking then.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Tinder fukking sucks. :dead:

In my city, it's like their entire personality is to go to a beach, take a photo of their fat ass ( :takedat: ) then they add no bio and complain guys got no game. :dahell:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Not that I’ve found. Women change their mind out of the blue. Maybe someone else she was talking to grabbed her attention more.

I’d leave it there. maybe she’ll reach out again? If not you’ve saved yourself double or triple messaging her

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If everything else is going well enough. it sounds like your self sabotaging and overthinking then.
I think these hoes just think they can do better due to delusionally thinking infinite dikks equals infinite suitors. I’m not God’s gift but I have overlooked certain flaws. So fukk them.