Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
When the bytches in your roster aren't the bytch you really want but you have to settle
:unimpressed:
Just came to post this

j1gbTaE.png

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Now that I can finally post in this thread instead of just lurking, I wanna thank y'all for the wisdom y'all dropping here. :wow:

Got a lot of game and motivation checking this place out when shyt hit the fan.

Still got a lot to work on tho, any tips for an introverted guy to expand his social circles? Gotta make more IRL connections to get better job offers and shyt.
In regards to connections. Showing up is half the battle. Become a regular at different places and always ask people their names ex. Bartenders, bouncers, etc.

As far as better jobs. Get certifications. That way you can always get jobs based on your own merit. If you are in a field that doesn’t require certifications. Jump into IT.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
In regards to connections. Showing up is half the battle. Become a regular at different places and always ask people their names ex. Bartenders, bouncers, etc.

As far as better jobs. Get certifications. That way you can always get jobs based on your own merit. If you are in a field that doesn’t require certifications. Jump into IT.
giphy.gif

Time + proximity, has remained undefeated in the game. If you're a bartender/bouncer, it goes without saying.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Feels like every time I bring up something she's done or said that's irritated me I gotta spend the entire week consoling her about making her sad :pachaha:

Can't even have tough conversations without her trying to make me feel bad about bringing it up

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Feels like every time I bring up something she's done or said that's irritated me I gotta spend the entire week consoling her about making her sad :pachaha:

Can't even have tough conversations without her trying to make me feel bad about bringing it up
you playing babysitter over there

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

just one of the many ways she will manipulate you into keeping quiet. stay safe :hubie:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My nikkas I’m getting bytches on tinder but my self esteem is low due to fail relationships. When I occasionally get a bytch that flirts with me irl. I just can’t really do it because I fear rejection. Whether just no or getting dumped. I’ve been going to the gym but help me get my boldness back. I feel like a declawed cat, this shyt sucks.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

Get away as fast as possible...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Then why keep putting up with it?

If she doesn't have any concept of accountability (like most females) and acts like a sulky child for a whole week every time she gets called out then just bounce.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
i aint been back to that app since I deleted it

kept finding either trannys, gay nikkas, meme accounts or bots

I dunno wtf happened to that app lately cause last year there was less fukkkery
Not only that, but I set my preference to no more than 30 miles. Yet I’m getting matches and profiles that are 8,000 miles away :stopitslime:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
My nikkas I’m getting bytches on tinder but my self esteem is low due to fail relationships. When I occasionally get a bytch that flirts with me irl. I just can’t really do it because I fear rejection. Whether just no or getting dumped. I’ve been going to the gym but help me get my boldness back. I feel like a declawed cat, this shyt sucks.

:deadrose: