Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
is it normal for a man to pay a single mom’s baby sitter to go on a date with her? A first date at that, I was telling my friend hell nah and he had the nerve to tell me I’m selfish. I told him they can find a sitter to go to a club and go to Miami for a week.

This who thing started when a girl asked me $150 to get a sitter I was like :childplease: I gotta pay a fee to date you when other chicks are letting me take them out for free? That’s some bum shyt to even ask tbh

Dude don’t even start! Being with this woman is going to drain you. They do things for their friends all the time and go on self dates all the time

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
is it normal for a man to pay a single mom’s baby sitter to go on a date with her? A first date at that, I was telling my friend hell nah and he had the nerve to tell me I’m selfish. I told him they can find a sitter to go to a club and go to Miami for a week.

This who thing started when a girl asked me $150 to get a sitter I was like :childplease: I gotta pay a fee to date you when other chicks are letting me take them out for free? That’s some bum shyt to even ask tbh
Naw

No offense but why are you even dealing with single mothers from a first date perspective

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

If your paying her bills for a date you’re her sugar daddy. :hubie:

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Is it just me or do different condoms might cheapen sex? Skyn brand is my favorite. I ran out and only had the yellow trojans. Giving backshots last night it just made my dikk feel too sensitive if that makes sense. I could t go fast in fear of busting.
regular condoms are HELL

Skyn or bareskin trojans >>>>>

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Now that I can finally post in this thread instead of just lurking, I wanna thank y'all for the wisdom y'all dropping here. :wow:

Got a lot of game and motivation checking this place out when shyt hit the fan.

Still got a lot to work on tho, any tips for an introverted guy to expand his social circles? Gotta make more IRL connections to get better job offers and shyt.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Now that I can finally post in this thread instead of just lurking, I wanna thank y'all for the wisdom y'all dropping here. :wow:

Still got a lot to work on tho, any tips for an introverted guy to expand his social circles? Gotta make more IRL connections to get better job offers and shyt.
As far as jobs go...closed mouths don't get fed. I don't talk much either but I asked my boss about a position that I wanted and she basically handed it to me...walked me through the whole process. I doubt I would've gotten it if I didn't jump the gun early and ask about it.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
As far as jobs goes...closed mouths don't get fed. I don't talk much either but I asked my boss about a position that I wanted and she basically handed it to me...walked me through the whole process. I doubt I would've gotten it if I didn't jump the gun early and ask about it.
Nah, current job is a no-go. I'm actually the next in line for a promotion if it ever pops up, but that's one hell of a leaky ship if I ever seen one. Serious management issues, high employee turnover, I could go on, but it's a mess. Gotta get something more stable.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

In regards to work- Cold approaching people and going outside to networking events, or proactively hanging out with coworkers is how you can get ahead and make connections that might pan out later on.

unfortunately, making friends as you get older can get a little difficult and being an introvert can create a bit of a hump (im a bit of an introvert as well)
bright side is, when you feel comfortable, using apps like meetup or eventbrite can help