:wow:

Her mind better be right

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t know what I mean I did not plan on liking a girl enough to dead trying to maintain a rotation. She seems ok with me working a lot and not bothering me with incessant texts and small talk.

I probably should have used a adverb to describe it as potentially a girlfriend. We had that talk, but I got to see if she backs it up.
You finna catch an L lol.

Better keep going with the flow because long term comittment doesnt sound like its in yojr near future so only thing that will come from this is wasted time and confusion. She is “ok” but chances are of she is willing to accept a relationship she thinks she can “change you”. Her really being fine with you being so swamped imo would be her just going with the flow too.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You finna catch an L lol.

Better keep going with the flow because long term comittment doesnt sound like its in yojr near future so only thing that will come from this is wasted time and confusion. She is “ok” but chances are of she is willing to accept a relationship she thinks she can “change you”. Her really being fine with you being so swamped imo would be her just going with the flow too.
You got a point…

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
is it normal for a man to pay a single mom’s baby sitter to go on a date with her? A first date at that, I was telling my friend hell nah and he had the nerve to tell me I’m selfish. I told him they can find a sitter to go to a club and go to Miami for a week.

This who thing started when a girl asked me $150 to get a sitter I was like :childplease: I gotta pay a fee to date you when other chicks are letting me take them out for free? That’s some bum shyt to even ask tbh

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
is it normal for a man to pay a single mom’s baby sitter to go on a date with her? A first date at that, I was telling my friend hell nah and he had the nerve to tell me I’m selfish. I told him they can find a sitter to go to a club and go to Miami for a week.

This who thing started when a girl asked me $150 to get a sitter I was like :childplease: I gotta pay a fee to date you when other chicks are letting me take them out for free? That’s some bum shyt to even ask tbh

This is why you don’t mess with single moms. You’ll be eventually be paying for the other kid, plus if something goes wrong and you slip up, she’s having that kid.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Is this toxic?

I sexualize and flirt early in the convo. To avoid friend zone. Asking her questions. Being consistent to avoid her flaking.

I just don’t want to waste time nor be a text buddy.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
So I been dealing with this shorty since March, we’ve been out close to a dozen times. Recently gotten sexual the past few times, we’re in different cities.

The problem is, every time I try to slide back to her place she comes up with an excuse. “My sister is spending the night”, “Dog sitting so & so’s dog”, “I’m moving, my place is a mess”. We fell asleep in my car til 4am a few nights back(both too drunk to drive), even tho her place like a 15 minute walk away.

She has a good job, educated, takes care of herself.. so idk what’s there to hide? Starting to get suspicious, does she have a man she’s sneaking around on

Either got a man at home or she lives with her parents.

I guess her place could just be filthy too :yeshrug: