Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I assume you plan on being monogamous (hence you using terms like wifey) yet wanting 'space' or whatever that means
I don’t know what I mean I did not plan on liking a girl enough to dead trying to maintain a rotation. She seems ok with me working a lot and not bothering me with incessant texts and small talk.

I probably should have used a adverb to describe it as potentially a girlfriend. We had that talk, but I got to see if she backs it up.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
So I been dealing with this shorty since March, we’ve been out close to a dozen times. Recently gotten sexual the past few times, we’re in different cities.

The problem is, every time I try to slide back to her place she comes up with an excuse. “My sister is spending the night”, “Dog sitting so & so’s dog”, “I’m moving, my place is a mess”. We fell asleep in my car til 4am a few nights back(both too drunk to drive), even tho her place like a 15 minute walk away.

She has a good job, educated, takes care of herself.. so idk what’s there to hide? Starting to get suspicious, does she have a man she’s sneaking around on

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
So I been dealing with this shorty since March, we’ve been out close to a dozen times. Recently gotten sexual the past few times, we’re in different cities.

The problem is, every time I try to slide back to her place she comes up with an excuse. “My sister is spending the night”, “Dog sitting so & so’s dog”, “I’m moving, my place is a mess”. We fell asleep in my car til 4am a few nights back(both too drunk to drive), even tho her place like a 15 minute walk away.

She has a good job, educated, takes care of herself.. so idk what’s there to hide? Starting to get suspicious, does she have a man she’s sneaking around on
she got her a dikk-in-a-glass playing 2K22 with Yung Mal blasting in the back. Probably told her YOU need to lower the volume when you drop her off:wow:

Real talk, just lay it down to her like you laying it down to us. No reason for the sneakiness.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

You already know

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Will I save a bytch?
BronzePrestigiousGharial-size_restricted.gif