Superstar
Daps
full
That’s what I heard breh.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Whats the weekend saying fellas?

The weather here in Vancouver is beautiful today. Chicks are finally in their summer finery. :shaq:

Got a hang this evening with the Indian chick I met on Feeld.

Meeting at her penthouse apartment. We’re planning to smash first, then chill on her balcony with some drinks and then when it gets dark watch a movie. This is the 5th time I’ve seen her and it’s been very relaxed hang outs so far. Considering where she is in life, CEO of an entrepreneur business school and also a very successful consultant, she has a real lack of ego and is very humble and low key. In fact I only found out her actual job because I googled her before we met up. She hasn’t made a big deal about it.

But like I say. I always have that realistic thought to enjoy these women whilst they cooperate. As we all know at some point people change.
Though that doesn’t have to mean things have to turn nasty.

I have a few women in my life where the sexual side of our interactions ended, but we’ve both stayed in each others lives checking up on each other.
in fact a chick I used to see very regularly and hang out with. We’ve kept in touch and she recently put me onto a very good job opportunity I may take up.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Whole roster fukked off so I’m basically all in with the stripper now :skip:

we’re going to brunch & the art museum tomorrow, go where you’re celebrated NOT tolerated :yeshrug:
you need to log your experiences with this chick and share cause this shyt sounds like a rom-com plot

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
I had two women on my roster end our situationship. Only to come back later on some take me back shyt :martin: one admitted she fukked someone else. The other one claims she didn’t. :childplease: Only reason I would add them back is cause they know I fukk other women and are cool with it (reluctantly). I rather mess with the same women over meeting new hoes:snoop: these 2 were the best looking out of the 5.

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
I had two women on my roster end our situationship. Only to come back later on some take me back shyt :martin: one admitted she fukked someone else. The other one claims she didn’t. :childplease: Only reason I would add them back is cause they know I fukk other women and are cool with it (reluctantly). I rather mess with the same women over meeting new hoes:snoop: these 2 were the best looking out of the 5.

I’d drop them hoes breh. Never move backwards she’ll still keep them nikkas she fukked in her orbit even if you take her back

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
fukk me I might have a girlfriend, that is cool with how I live my life and understands I need my space and wants her space too.

:ehh:

Still in the honeymoon stage, she could be wifey she could just be my summer.

:hubie:

I assume you plan on being monogamous (hence you using terms like wifey) yet wanting 'space' or whatever that means