Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Exactly! Just a casual head nod or just a hello or check in. Why can’t they do the bare minimum? Not asking for much.

Then if something happens, they want protection.

:unimpressed:

Yeah, I guess I gotta screen who’s “for the community” or not.

I’ve been saying this in the KS thread breh and nikkas couldn’t understand or they didn’t want to.

They are not our women. Not telling you to leave them alone, just don’t care about them like that or think they’re down for you.

It’s crazy to be honest because you won’t know unless they tell you sometimes. I fukked some chicks who later told me they dated non-bm and some said some real c00n shyt too.

I definitely won’t tell you that non-bw are better because they not. Gotta treat all women the same.

To answer your last question about why they act this way? I think it’s self-hate, a lot of bm won’t check them for anything, a lot of people are against bm so they think it’ll be better to join them, etc.

Just don’t care about them breh and realize this, you will be a lot happier.

Be Black and Proud breh.

Just treat people how they treat you. When anybody shows me who they are I act accordingly. I'll be courteous at first, but once that's not reciprocated then it's a wrap - I don't care whether they try to change their tune later, I'm not having it.

It doesn't mean being bitter though. Yeah shyt hurts at times, but like the saying goes, best revenge is success however you define it according to your own personal situation and not give other people so much power over you. Indifference is powerful.

And yeah - that bullshyt hotep, pandering 'queen/goddess' shyt is beyond dead at this point. A lot of them shattered that myth themselves. Take them as individuals.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've noticed it. More black people have moved to my city in the last 2 yrs but I have to say a few of the black women I see out and about more than a few act real weird.

Literally look right through you. Like you're not there. I smile and nod. Nothing.

I see one black chick who lives round the corner from me. I see her walking her dog. Said hello to her once last year, no reply. 2 weeks later I see her walking with a white guy and the dog.

:mjlol:

I will say the ones that are happy to see you. Smile and say how you doing. Always great to see other black people especially as my city is so white and Asian heavy.
Been like that in toronto for years
But if you open your mouth to them half are pleasant

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ve been saying this in the KS thread breh and nikkas couldn’t understand or they didn’t want to.

They are not our women. Not telling you to leave them alone, just don’t care about them like that or think they’re down for you.

It’s crazy to be honest because you won’t know unless they tell you sometimes. I fukked some chicks who later told me they dated non-bm and some said some real c00n shyt too.

I definitely won’t tell you that non-bw are better because they not. Gotta treat all women the same.

To answer your last question about why they act this way? I think it’s self-hate, a lot of bm won’t check them for anything, a lot of people are against bm so they think it’ll be better to join them, etc.

Just don’t care about them breh and realize this, you will be a lot happier.

Be Black and Proud breh.
To be honest a lot of older black men have failed their wives and daughters

The trauma gets internalized and passed down

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just treat people how they treat you. When anybody shows me who they are I act accordingly. I'll be courteous at first, but once that's not reciprocated then it's a wrap - I don't care whether they try to change their tune later, I'm not having it.

It doesn't mean being bitter though. Yeah shyt hurts at times, but like the saying goes, best revenge is success however you define it according to your own personal situation and not give other people so much power over you. Indifference is powerful.

And yeah - that bullshyt hotep, pandering 'queen/goddess' shyt is beyond dead at this point. A lot of them shattered that myth themselves. Take them as individuals.
That’s what I’m saying be indifferent because at the end of the day you are who you are, and if they don’t like it fukk them.

I think the biggest thing that brehs need to realize that there is no real community with them, that’s with some brehs too to be honest as well.

Gotta understand a lot of people ain’t shyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the stripper the only one actively fukking with the boy. I’m about to say fukk it and make her my main, it’s not like I’m marrying her/gonna knock her up :yeshrug:

If nikkas don’t get weird here I’ll post pics she’s hot
Couldn’t see the pic in the last page

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Been like that in toronto for years
But if you open your mouth to them half are pleasant
Half? Lmao That’s not good if it’s not more than half.

Do non-bw at least treat brehs decently out there?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Half? Lmao That’s not good if it’s not more than half.

Do non-bw at least treat brehs decently out there?
honestly, in North America (and maybe Europe excluding the UK) to me bytches are all the same regardless of race.

i wouldnt say black women dont treat brehs decently. both black and non-black women generally are polite if you approach them correctly. but black women tend to have the resting bytch face or whatver its called. furthermore, theyre more likely to ignore you completely or scoff if you try to talk to them whereas non-black women may stop and hear what you have to say out of curiosity (for example: they may figure you need directions or some shyt if you stop them lol).

in toronto girls just have a lot of attitude and are very gassed/stush

doesnt matter what race a woman is, if she is attractive she is 8/10 times going to be a bytch. Some are bytches on the front end and will rudely ignore you, diss you, reject you etc. others are bytches on the back end and will ignore your messages, flake on you etc. 2/10 will be some cool ass, open minded chicks.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if you want black women who respect black men, go to black countries or find conscious women

you will quickly see in the Carribean and Africa that women are more polite and respectful. However, there are also a lot who are looking to be taken care of.

I've only been to 3-4 carribean/african countries, but i hear the same from ppl i know from other countries in those continents

there is too much trauma and disappointment in the black community in North America and European countries like France dating back to slavery and colonization...and then even when it comes to men cheating, having kids out of wedlock etc. On top of that , there is too much propaganda at work in the media pushing the idea that white men are messiahs while black men are menaces...that black is wack and white is right.

Some women see it and get it...find those and rock with them. Live and let the rest die

Balla

Superstar
Daps
if you want black women who respect black men, go to black countries or find conscious women

you will quickly see in the Carribean and Africa that women are more polite and respectful. However, there are also a lot who are looking to be taken care of.

I've only been to 3-4 carribean/african countries, but i hear the same from ppl i know from other countries in those continents

there is too much trauma and disappointment in the black community in North America and European countries like France dating back to slavery and colonization...and then even when it comes to men cheating, having kids out of wedlock etc. On top of that , there is too much propaganda at work in the media pushing the idea that white men are messiahs while black men are menaces...that black is wack and white is right.

Some women see it and get it...find those and rock with them. Live and let the rest die
Really? I’ve heard that Caribbean and African women don’t really like American brehs like that at all and worship cacs even worse than American broads.

Whenever I talk to them I keep that in mind even when I bag them.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How do I walk that thin line of being persistent/showing interest without being thirsty?

I’m in Milwaukee, she’s in Chicago, I’m down in chi 1-2x out the month to visit family/attend events so I always hit her up to link. Dope ass girl, when we do link, we talk for hours, we made out in my car when I dropped her off last time.
Y’all make this so complicated………:snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Really? I’ve heard that Caribbean and African women don’t really like American brehs like that at all and worship cacs even worse than American broads.

Nah

then again Canadians dont assimilate or have the ADOS classification the way Americans do

I consider myself Ghanaian first than Canadian

If youre good looking and respectful, i dont see why they wouldnt fukk with Americans. Its the ones who come around thinking they own the place just cause theyre American who are not liked. Cause lets face it, Americans are probably the most arrogant people across the world

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
How do I walk that thin line of being persistent/showing interest without being thirsty?

I’m in Milwaukee, she’s in Chicago, I’m down in chi 1-2x out the month to visit family/attend events so I always hit her up to link. Dope ass girl, when we do link, we talk for hours, we made out in my car when I dropped her off last time.

Text, don't initiate facetime or anything of that nature. Talk on the phone for a bit, etc. BUT- Always keep it sexual, yes I know you've made out, but she has to know that you're constantly interested, and keeping it on a sexual level will permeate her subconscious all the time. Women tend to conflate everything, so she'll see you keeping it on that level with being consistent/interested. Ask for pics, videos, etc.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full