Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Why do women say they want a man without social media presence? are they serious or just bullshyting? Cause a few brehs say you gotta have an interesting instagram to pull

also, what's up with them only posting an arm or leg of their boyfriend?

I find its the opposite, men hope they don't have an IG or Snap, men having social media is just a given, I don't do FB and my IG is just to pull, this late in the era of tech, everyone is expected to have one, even for work.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Its been two different experiences for me with black women. Loud obnoxious , hood...now this is in a nice club/lounge, and quiet, nerd, almost valley girl type. I tend to approach the loud ones with bear traps and a club, ala Patrice O'neal's method. And the valley girl ones with both bear traps and butterfly nets. Though in your situation she's just being extra kunty for no reason whatsoever. I've never had a bad experience, though with an attitude like that, she would be getting the bear trap treatment.

Even in those situations, in PWI environments, you would think. Common courtesy, and respect, a casual check in, she was just not into it. My boi who’s 39 warned me, and I just wanted to see for myself and he was right. It’s just fukked up. Why would they go c00n? Why would they just not acknowledge someone who looks like them? Why does the white friend have to look at them for them to adjust their attitude?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Out of all the hoes I have I like the toxic one the most... 23, 3 kids, 2 baby daddies, Bisexual, Face and neck Tats, Ass Tats, tongue ring, nipple Piercings, p*ssy piercings, unemployed, every word that comes out her mouth gives me a redflag 🚩🚩🚩🚩 but I'd be lying if this lil bytch dont have me under a spell :wow: :wow:
Ah yes, the "training dummy"/fukk doll. These are always fun, because you can test out all kinds of fetishes and devious acts on them. Never bring them to your house, stay a mystery and try not to spend anything on them. I had one just like that, however she was essentially a loser, and no woman with kids is worth any kind of action besides eating my ass and draining my balls. With that posted, so much more fun than square girls.

Its best to have a mantra with those types, you can easily get addicted, especially if they're into the whole Sub/Dom play, there's nothing like hearing "Daddy" while she looks up at you, tonguing your balls....demons those types. Thankfully, I'm Amun-Ran reborn.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
black joints today are just different. This black love shyt is a myth it’s complete bullshyt and doesn’t matter

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Like let’s be honest, they don’t respect us and they don’t give a fukk. The community is fukked and it doesn’t fukking matter, no matter how much we try to salvage it

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Even in those situations, in PWI environments, you would think. Common courtesy, and respect, a casual check in, she was just not into it. My boi who’s 39 warned me, and I just wanted to see for myself and he was right. It’s just fukked up. Why would they go c00n? Why would they just not acknowledge someone who looks like them? Why does the white friend have to look at them for them to adjust their attitude?
The crazy bit is that they'll say they love Hawaiian and Latino men.....literally black dudes who can swim, I'm both and its just ridiculous...the small scale tribalism, and this is why every , Jamaican, Trini, and Haitian dude I know, swear by latinas and white girls, whenever I ask them; "Oh they're nice"....damn shame.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
So this girl changed up her hairstyle and I hate it :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
“What you think babe?”:mjgrin:
Me.. “looks great…..:ehh:

:scust:

I remember when this girl I was seeing came to check me, straightened her hair from the curly look.

shaq-walk-away.gif

:francis:

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
the stripper the only one actively fukking with the boy. I’m about to say fukk it and make her my main, it’s not like I’m marrying her/gonna knock her up :yeshrug:

If nikkas don’t get weird here I’ll post pics she’s hot

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Why not keep her what she is?

I’m bored/plus I’m not trying to juggle 3 different chicks with 3 different personalities. I’d rather just have 1 constant for the summer ,these other girls got options too they’re not trying to be back burner status tbh

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna hold you, getting rejected from a black woman than any other race. You know all I did was say hello make casual conversation and it’s a quick “get the fukk away for me”

Even her Pakistan friend was like “damn relax, like he’s your ppl”

It’s just honestly fukked up, because you go into white establishments and you expect a head nod or some sort of ackwnoledgement from a black woman or black ppl in general and you receive nothing.

Breh from Senegal acted like nothing happened, he wasn’t to be passive. Useless as fukk.

Why are our women lost? Why don’t they respect us or just show common courtesy? Why do I have this fukked up feeling? Like if it was a Indian or white girl. It’s whatever, but a black girl? That shyt just hits different.

I've noticed it. More black people have moved to my city in the last 2 yrs but I have to say a few of the black women I see out and about more than a few act real weird.

Literally look right through you. Like you're not there. I smile and nod. Nothing.

I see one black chick who lives round the corner from me. I see her walking her dog. Said hello to her once last year, no reply. 2 weeks later I see her walking with a white guy and the dog.

:mjlol:

I will say the ones that are happy to see you. Smile and say how you doing. Always great to see other black people especially as my city is so white and Asian heavy.

Last edited: