Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Nah FT is where it's at. Get comfortable on FT and then when ya meet it's too easy.

Also I don't like being this guy but you are doing yourself a disservice if you running game on an android. Keep a cheap iPhone for the hoes if you have to but it is what it is.

If my phone is going to affect a chick's perception of me she can KIM :russ:

The irony is that my Samsung S22 Ultra is miles ahead and more expensive than these chick's phones.

But most women I've video chatted to use Whatsapp, LINE or WeChat so it's never been an issue.

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Lol unbushed the Puerto Rican stripper and went out with her last night at this hipster artsy bar. The white girl bartender was nice af to me until she walked in 20 mins later and then it was :beli: every time we tried to order.

White bytches are weird

jesc07

Pro
Daps
If my phone is going to affect a chick's perception of me she can KIM :russ:

The irony is that my Samsung S22 Ultra is miles ahead and more expensive than these chick's phones.

But most women I've video chatted to use Whatsapp, LINE or WeChat so it's never been an issue.
You not lying but hoes ain't tryna hear that nerd shyt lol. They just care if the message blue and if they can facetime you

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Why do women say they want a man without social media presence? are they serious or just bullshyting? Cause a few brehs say you gotta have an interesting instagram to pull

also, what's up with them only posting an arm or leg of their boyfriend?

They’re hoes and want to keep their options open. They can’t do that if they show their actual man, or if he’s on social media seeing her being a thot showcasing herself :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Why do women say they want a man without social media presence? are they serious or just bullshyting? Cause a few brehs say you gotta have an interesting instagram to pull

Why do you care about what they want? They don’t even know what they want. Just ignore that shyt.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Out of all the hoes I have I like the toxic one the most... 23, 3 kids, 2 baby daddies, Bisexual, Face and neck Tats, Ass Tats, tongue ring, nipple Piercings, p*ssy piercings, unemployed, every word that comes out her mouth gives me a redflag 🚩🚩🚩🚩 but I'd be lying if this lil bytch dont have me under a spell :wow: :wow:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
So a woman’s profile she has a Gucci bag and it states that she wants to be a Stay at home mom but doesn’t list cooking on her activities

She seems to be choosing but said she doesn’t give her insta during the courtship phase. She is a preschool teacher as well but she is really attractive

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
So a woman’s profile she has a Gucci bag and it states that she wants to be a Stay at home mom but doesn’t list cooking on her activities

She seems to be choosing but said she doesn’t give her insta during the courtship phase. She is a preschool teacher as well but she is really attractive
:mjtf: :mjlol:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Out of all the hoes I have I like the toxic one the most... 23, 3 kids, 2 baby daddies, Bisexual, Face and neck Tats, Ass Tats, tongue ring, nipple Piercings, p*ssy piercings, unemployed, every word that comes out her mouth gives me a redflag 🚩🚩🚩🚩 but I'd be lying if this lil bytch dont have me under a spell :wow: :wow:
Play with fire brehs...

:sas2:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

They want people to know that they’re in these streets without naming their sponsor

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna hold you, getting rejected from a black woman than any other race. You know all I did was say hello make casual conversation and it’s a quick “get the fukk away for me”

Even her Pakistan friend was like “damn relax, like he’s your ppl”

It’s just honestly fukked up, because you go into white establishments and you expect a head nod or some sort of ackwnoledgement from a black woman or black ppl in general and you receive nothing.

Breh from Senegal acted like nothing happened, he wasn’t to be passive. Useless as fukk.

Why are our women lost? Why don’t they respect us or just show common courtesy? Why do I have this fukked up feeling? Like if it was a Indian or white girl. It’s whatever, but a black girl? That shyt just hits different.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Not gonna hold you, getting rejected from a black woman than any other race. You know all I did was say hello make casual conversation and it’s a quick “get the fukk away for me”

Even her Pakistan friend was like “damn relax, like he’s your ppl”

It’s just honestly fukked up, because you go into white establishments and you expect a head nod or some sort of ackwnoledgement from a black woman or black ppl in general and you receive nothing.

Breh from Senegal acted like nothing happened, he wasn’t to be passive. Useless as fukk.
Its been two different experiences for me with black women. Loud obnoxious , hood...now this is in a nice club/lounge, and quiet, nerd, almost valley girl type. I tend to approach the loud ones with bear traps and a club, ala Patrice O'neal's method. And the valley girl ones with both bear traps and butterfly nets. Though in your situation she's just being extra kunty for no reason whatsoever. I've never had a bad experience, though with an attitude like that, she would be getting the bear trap treatment.