Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
They can work. But! Big but. You have to set a hard time limit on them. For me its less than 10 mins. Enough time for a surface level chat, not long enough to start umming and ahhing or saying something that has her like

:what:

Also you can see if she looks like her pictures.
I literally just run down her profile like it’s a job resume.

you put down all those emojis about anime.. but ain’t expressive talking about your top 3 :patrice:

One prompt said you wanted growth in 2022, so why is “I’m not sure yet” the answer to me asking what type of growth? :patrice:

One of your prompts was “🌠ask about my paintings🌠“ I asked so why is “ah yeah haha” your response? :patrice:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Proximity reigns supreme. Your network is your net worth.

“Hey! my name is Bash” <<< “Cherokee D’Ass, meet my boy Bash”
True, but If you approach. You will have more women to choose from and it will compound quickly.. Let’s say you shoot at 5 a day. That’s 35 a week. Let’s say you have 15 female friends. That’s only 15 of their friends. :troll: That’s not even counting the 140 for the month if you are consistent with shooting :whoo:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
True, but If you approach. You will have more women to choose from and it will compound quickly.. Let’s say you shoot at 5 a day. That’s 35 a week. Let’s say you have 15 female friends. That’s only 15 of their friends. :troll: That’s not even counting the 140 for the month if you are consistent with shooting :whoo:
Mixture of both is magnificent. That way, you don’t trip when either method isn’t successful on that day.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
l goof NO!:mjlol:
Alright alright i fukked up, I'll learn from it

All good breh. :lolbron:

But yes, you fukked up she was probably open to messing around a bit and was letting you set the tone to go chill somewhere.

You live and learn though. Next time don't mention anything sexual until you've warmed her up a bit. And it naturally leads there.

:ufdup:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Avoid FaceTime calls. They will always be awkward and it’s an easy way for women to avoid meet ups.
Always? Not in my experience. Gas prices high breh lol. You yourself can avoid pulling up to a boring or below average meet up. Every cute girl don't deserve your time.. Best facetime i ever had shorty started twerking during the call, booty meats was working all over 5G. She def not doing that on a date! Its definitely hit or miss though. I guess i grew up in the omegle days tho.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I literally just run down her profile like it’s a job resume.

you put down all those emojis about anime.. but ain’t expressive talking about your top 3 :patrice:

One prompt said you wanted growth in 2022, so why is “I’m not sure yet” the answer to me asking what type of growth? :patrice:

One of your prompts was “🌠ask about my paintings🌠“ I asked so why is “ah yeah haha” your response? :patrice:
All I see when I look at these dating profiles are red flags...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A co worker of mine was talking with me in the break room about some girl he trynna hook me up.. after I told him nah I’m good I’m currently seeing someone :ehh: A couple other women co workers nearby herd and sounded so saltly:mjtf::mjtf: like I did something wrong.. ya hoes where never checking in me but now ya on my dikk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A co worker of mine was talking with me in the break room about some girl he trynna hook me up.. after I told him nah I’m good I’m currently seeing someone :ehh: A couple other women co workers nearby herd and sounded so saltly:mjtf::mjtf: like I did something wrong.. ya hoes where never checking in me but now ya on my dikk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yeah .. lol I’m not dealing with blind dates, especially blind dates from co-workers. shyt goes left and then the news spreads among your office.

Now you’re some “monster”

:mjlol:

You did the right move.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Avoid FaceTime calls. They will always be awkward and it’s an easy way for women to avoid meet ups.

Nah FT is where it's at. Get comfortable on FT and then when ya meet it's too easy.

Also I don't like being this guy but you are doing yourself a disservice if you running game on an android. Keep a cheap iPhone for the hoes if you have to but it is what it is.