Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Yeah, starting to realize the real reason why you need female friends. It's so you gain access to their female network and a female can be better suited to help you get some opportunities than a male would in your work life and social life.

Can't believe it took me so long to realize this. :francis:
Definitely gotta have a female friend that's gonna keep it 100 with you. No games none of that shyt

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Lol Snapchat reminding me how fun life was pre pandemic :noah:

MEBCKY1_o.jpeg

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Early 30’s, w/ no kids, two 2000’s era cars and two houses paid off (1 in the hood), college degrees, and about to remodel one of my bathrooms. Got a 3 girl rotation and a few more I been talking to. I’ll be downtown Detroit this summer feasting every weekend.

Get out here and live brehs… Life is good
:blessed:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
What’s y’all policy on flaking? I’m one and done now… people will MAKE time for shyt they value :yeshrug:
After the first flake, if we ever do go out it will be extremely cheap on my end.

I had a girl recently flake. So I always say to myself “cool with me, I’ll keep my money in my pocket”. She ended up coming over later that night anyway so it all worked out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
After the first flake, if we ever do go out it will be extremely cheap on my end.

I had a girl recently flake. So I always say to myself “cool with me, I’ll keep my money in my pocket”. She ended up coming over later that night anyway so it all worked out.
If someone flakes, make them put in all the effort for redemption including fitting the bill.

Flake imo = not giving advance notice of change of plans (because life does happen).

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What’s y’all policy on flaking? I’m one and done now… people will MAKE time for shyt they value :yeshrug:

If they flake a few hours before a meet. I'm saying thanks for letting me know and if they're genuine they can get in touch and rearrange with me. As I won't be reaching out.

Now if this is someone I've met previously I'm more liable to listen.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Avoid FaceTime calls. They will always be awkward and it’s an easy way for women to avoid meet ups.
I still fw FT calls

In my experience, if they are awkward/avoiding meet-ups.. more than likely the text messages were bland to begin with. Also gives a preview to if you even want to go out in public with her (physically and conversation wise)

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Avoid FaceTime calls. They will always be awkward and it’s an easy way for women to avoid meet ups.

They can work. But! Big but. You have to set a hard time limit on them. For me its less than 10 mins. Enough time for a surface level chat, not long enough to start umming and ahhing or saying something that has her like

:what:

Also you can see if she looks like her pictures.